http://prisordenonline.site/methylprednisolon-pris.html, http://udenreceptgravid.site/alnok-uden-recept.shtml, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-capecitabin.asp, http://prishvader.site/itraconazol-pris.jsp, http://prisudenrecept.site/mesalazin-pris.htm,

The wife's best friend.

Want to Cheat

Friday, June 3, 2016 5:43 PM by Guest Rating: +43|-5

The wife's best friend is hot. Single. Mid forties. When we first met she was always flirtatious. She was at our wedding. She was drinking. She was all over me. Kissing me. She wanted to get in the limo with me without my wife.

Years later we spoke on the phone. We had an on going joke about her boyfriend's or lack of. She said why don't you come down here and do me. Implying that I fuck her. I was silent. Shocked and turned on. Finally, she said I'm only playing.

We are back hanging out. I would like to fuck her with the wife.

What do you think ? Should I go for it ? Or keep it fantasy?

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:01 PM

of course ask your wife if she would be okay with a threesome. Some women dont mind their husband fucking their best friend as long as they know about it. It is actually an evolutionary trait for some women to enjoy sharing. make sure you get permission first though. dont lose your whole life because you forgot to ask

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:49 AM

Yea, share Her.  Start out saying She just wants to come

over, and hang out, and get know. Open a bottle of Your

wife's favorite wine. Or roll a dubie.

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:07 AM

Fuck her

Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:51 PM

yes definitly go for it!! shagging a wifes mate is always hot!

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..