http://markenavnog.website/imacillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zyprexa-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/telfast-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/leponex-mærke-navn.shtml,

The wife's best friend.

Want to Cheat

Friday, June 3, 2016 5:43 PM by Guest Rating: +43|-6

The wife's best friend is hot. Single. Mid forties. When we first met she was always flirtatious. She was at our wedding. She was drinking. She was all over me. Kissing me. She wanted to get in the limo with me without my wife.

Years later we spoke on the phone. We had an on going joke about her boyfriend's or lack of. She said why don't you come down here and do me. Implying that I fuck her. I was silent. Shocked and turned on. Finally, she said I'm only playing.

We are back hanging out. I would like to fuck her with the wife.

What do you think ? Should I go for it ? Or keep it fantasy?

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:01 PM

of course ask your wife if she would be okay with a threesome. Some women dont mind their husband fucking their best friend as long as they know about it. It is actually an evolutionary trait for some women to enjoy sharing. make sure you get permission first though. dont lose your whole life because you forgot to ask

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:49 AM

Yea, share Her.  Start out saying She just wants to come

over, and hang out, and get know. Open a bottle of Your

wife's favorite wine. Or roll a dubie.

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:07 AM

Fuck her

Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:51 PM

yes definitly go for it!! shagging a wifes mate is always hot!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..