http://markenavnog.website/imacillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zyprexa-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/telfast-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/leponex-mærke-navn.shtml,

The wife's best friend.

Want to Cheat

Friday, June 3, 2016 5:43 PM by Guest Rating: +43|-6

The wife's best friend is hot. Single. Mid forties. When we first met she was always flirtatious. She was at our wedding. She was drinking. She was all over me. Kissing me. She wanted to get in the limo with me without my wife.

Years later we spoke on the phone. We had an on going joke about her boyfriend's or lack of. She said why don't you come down here and do me. Implying that I fuck her. I was silent. Shocked and turned on. Finally, she said I'm only playing.

We are back hanging out. I would like to fuck her with the wife.

What do you think ? Should I go for it ? Or keep it fantasy?

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:01 PM

of course ask your wife if she would be okay with a threesome. Some women dont mind their husband fucking their best friend as long as they know about it. It is actually an evolutionary trait for some women to enjoy sharing. make sure you get permission first though. dont lose your whole life because you forgot to ask

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:49 AM

Yea, share Her.  Start out saying She just wants to come

over, and hang out, and get know. Open a bottle of Your

wife's favorite wine. Or roll a dubie.

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:07 AM

Fuck her

Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:51 PM

yes definitly go for it!! shagging a wifes mate is always hot!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +414|-129
25K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +85|-32
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..