The wife's best friend.

Want to Cheat

Friday, June 3, 2016 5:43 PM by Guest Rating: +41|-4

The wife's best friend is hot. Single. Mid forties. When we first met she was always flirtatious. She was at our wedding. She was drinking. She was all over me. Kissing me. She wanted to get in the limo with me without my wife.

Years later we spoke on the phone. We had an on going joke about her boyfriend's or lack of. She said why don't you come down here and do me. Implying that I fuck her. I was silent. Shocked and turned on. Finally, she said I'm only playing.

We are back hanging out. I would like to fuck her with the wife.

What do you think ? Should I go for it ? Or keep it fantasy?

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:01 PM

of course ask your wife if she would be okay with a threesome. Some women dont mind their husband fucking their best friend as long as they know about it. It is actually an evolutionary trait for some women to enjoy sharing. make sure you get permission first though. dont lose your whole life because you forgot to ask

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:49 AM

Yea, share Her.  Start out saying She just wants to come

over, and hang out, and get know. Open a bottle of Your

wife's favorite wine. Or roll a dubie.

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:07 AM

Fuck her

Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:51 PM

yes definitly go for it!! shagging a wifes mate is always hot!

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..