http://markenavnog.website/ranitidin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/rigevidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/terbinafin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml,

think my wife has been cheating on me

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 2:04 PM by zuka99 Rating: +26|-7

So we've been married 4 years and we have a 1 year old and she's pregnant again. So I never really noticed a change in her like all of a sudden but just recently I kind of started putting things together that have been going on for awhile I guess. We rarely have sex she's always too tired it seems. I started thinking about how after our first baby she was moody and depressed about the weight she'd gained. After a while she started working out and losing the weight. Which I guess made her feel better about herself so she started dressing "sexier" even more so than when we first met. She also has been wearing new jewlery that she claims she bought for herself but its just not like her. Then I also started noticing how she never leaves her phone unattended she's always on it texting (she says it's just friends or Facebook friends) also I once recently while looking for her waller in her purse I found a condom, she claims her gf at work gave it to her as a joke. The thing that has me most concerned is the fact she's pregnant again and like I said we hardly ever have sex and it just seems unlikely the couple of times we did during the time she conceived that it was me. I could just be making too much out of nothing but I don't know.

Comments

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:13 AM

You need more information to determine what is going on. The condom story does not add up. Go underground. Stop acting suspicous. Start a surveiilance. Get the truth and prepare for the worst. It is not uncommon for women to cheat after their first child.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:44 AM

Can't trust woman . They are nasty creatures!

Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:02 PM

Hire a private investigator if you don't have time to follow her to see what she does. Where there is smoke there always is fire. And if you see ashes (condom) you know that the fire will burn.

Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:51 PM

Get a paternity test to see if your children are really yours. You should be able to do this without her knowing

Friday, March 25, 2016 4:48 AM

Condom is a red flag.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:04 AM

Those aren't your babies.  Why is she with you if she's screwing someone else.  There's no mystery here.  Black and White.  You need to decide if you can live with her as she is.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:49 AM

Get a DNA test on that kid.

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:14 PM

I'm sorry to say but your gut isn't wrong.  All those things she's doing are signs that she's cheating.  BIG SUGNS.  I should know it happened to me.  They will tell you what you want to hear.  I bet iif you checked her phone you'd find the answers you need.  Don't waste money on a PI.  Unless you have lots it's a waste.  Just try and figure her out.  When would she have time to meet him where would she and then find her at those times.  Her friend putting a condom in her purse?  Come on.  That's bulls hit.   Sorry but it is.  You are likely just like me and deep down you know the truth but really don't want to believe it.  But the truth is the truth.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..