think my wife has been cheating on me

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 2:04 PM by zuka99 Rating: +26|-7

So we've been married 4 years and we have a 1 year old and she's pregnant again. So I never really noticed a change in her like all of a sudden but just recently I kind of started putting things together that have been going on for awhile I guess. We rarely have sex she's always too tired it seems. I started thinking about how after our first baby she was moody and depressed about the weight she'd gained. After a while she started working out and losing the weight. Which I guess made her feel better about herself so she started dressing "sexier" even more so than when we first met. She also has been wearing new jewlery that she claims she bought for herself but its just not like her. Then I also started noticing how she never leaves her phone unattended she's always on it texting (she says it's just friends or Facebook friends) also I once recently while looking for her waller in her purse I found a condom, she claims her gf at work gave it to her as a joke. The thing that has me most concerned is the fact she's pregnant again and like I said we hardly ever have sex and it just seems unlikely the couple of times we did during the time she conceived that it was me. I could just be making too much out of nothing but I don't know.

Comments

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:13 AM

You need more information to determine what is going on. The condom story does not add up. Go underground. Stop acting suspicous. Start a surveiilance. Get the truth and prepare for the worst. It is not uncommon for women to cheat after their first child.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:44 AM

Can't trust woman . They are nasty creatures!

Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:02 PM

Hire a private investigator if you don't have time to follow her to see what she does. Where there is smoke there always is fire. And if you see ashes (condom) you know that the fire will burn.

Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:51 PM

Get a paternity test to see if your children are really yours. You should be able to do this without her knowing

Friday, March 25, 2016 4:48 AM

Condom is a red flag.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:04 AM

Those aren't your babies.  Why is she with you if she's screwing someone else.  There's no mystery here.  Black and White.  You need to decide if you can live with her as she is.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:49 AM

Get a DNA test on that kid.

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:14 PM

I'm sorry to say but your gut isn't wrong.  All those things she's doing are signs that she's cheating.  BIG SUGNS.  I should know it happened to me.  They will tell you what you want to hear.  I bet iif you checked her phone you'd find the answers you need.  Don't waste money on a PI.  Unless you have lots it's a waste.  Just try and figure her out.  When would she have time to meet him where would she and then find her at those times.  Her friend putting a condom in her purse?  Come on.  That's bulls hit.   Sorry but it is.  You are likely just like me and deep down you know the truth but really don't want to believe it.  But the truth is the truth.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..