Thinking of asking to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:37 AM by Guest Rating: +27|-12

I have been with my partner for 2 years. It has been complicated from the start. I am the one doing everything for him all the time and it's getting tiring. There is someone new at my work who I just can't get enough of. I want to fuck them so bad and I don't think it will ever leave my system. However I should be getting a new job in about 2 months but I was thinking of asking my partner if I could fuck this other person. I don't want to leave my partner because I think at the end of the day I want him but this other guy is just my type

Comments

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:21 PM

I say go for it. If you think your partner will be against it, then maybe consider cheating.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:12 PM

It is definitely acceptable to ask first. By asking him for permission, you are actually showing him that you respect him and love him enough to be open about these things. My wife had a similar situation several years ago and just went ahead and cheated on me. It broke my heart and hurt, but we eventually got past it. About 2 years later she wanted to try it again and asked this time. I told her it was fine and I felt the bond between us stronger than ever. Sometimes it really is just a quick fling to get it out of your system and that doesn't have to mean cheating or the end of a relationship. Worst case, he says no and ends things. If that happens though, he just didn't have enough love for you and you can't blame yourself for doing nothing more than being honest with him about your feeling/desires.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:55 PM

IF you don't permit, things will go behind you.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:40 PM

How about you don't fuck the other guy? How about you stay loyal to your relationship? Is sex with another really worth the damage to your partner? If you lie and cheat, even if your partner never finds out, you will know what you have done and you will know that you are a liar and a cheater. You will have to live with yourself. This other guy cannot be that great if he is chasing after a woman who has been spoken for. He is an opportunist, and you find this attractive? You may need help with your reasoning.

If you are going to do this, let your partner know, but be fair and give him his options. You are going to fuck another guy, he can live with it, or he can leave. He should know that you care so little about him that your orgasm with another guy is more important than his feelings. If he stays, let him know that it is okay for him to fuck around too. Let him know that you will now have an open relationship and there will be plenty of other people in your bed with you.

You are either retarded, poorly raised, or a selfish fool - tell your boyfriend and set him free, he is better off without you.

Friday, April 15, 2016 12:33 PM

To Guest (14/04)

your reply is spot on, meaningful, touching, inspirational and above all, shows great decency ... Thank you!

Sunday, April 17, 2016 12:14 AM
I'm fair

Fuck him then ask ur partner, if he agrees then fuck him again.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

raised her kids +13|-11
Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +33|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..