Thinking of asking to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:37 AM by Guest Rating: +27|-12

I have been with my partner for 2 years. It has been complicated from the start. I am the one doing everything for him all the time and it's getting tiring. There is someone new at my work who I just can't get enough of. I want to fuck them so bad and I don't think it will ever leave my system. However I should be getting a new job in about 2 months but I was thinking of asking my partner if I could fuck this other person. I don't want to leave my partner because I think at the end of the day I want him but this other guy is just my type

Comments

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:21 PM

I say go for it. If you think your partner will be against it, then maybe consider cheating.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:12 PM

It is definitely acceptable to ask first. By asking him for permission, you are actually showing him that you respect him and love him enough to be open about these things. My wife had a similar situation several years ago and just went ahead and cheated on me. It broke my heart and hurt, but we eventually got past it. About 2 years later she wanted to try it again and asked this time. I told her it was fine and I felt the bond between us stronger than ever. Sometimes it really is just a quick fling to get it out of your system and that doesn't have to mean cheating or the end of a relationship. Worst case, he says no and ends things. If that happens though, he just didn't have enough love for you and you can't blame yourself for doing nothing more than being honest with him about your feeling/desires.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:55 PM

IF you don't permit, things will go behind you.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:40 PM

How about you don't fuck the other guy? How about you stay loyal to your relationship? Is sex with another really worth the damage to your partner? If you lie and cheat, even if your partner never finds out, you will know what you have done and you will know that you are a liar and a cheater. You will have to live with yourself. This other guy cannot be that great if he is chasing after a woman who has been spoken for. He is an opportunist, and you find this attractive? You may need help with your reasoning.

If you are going to do this, let your partner know, but be fair and give him his options. You are going to fuck another guy, he can live with it, or he can leave. He should know that you care so little about him that your orgasm with another guy is more important than his feelings. If he stays, let him know that it is okay for him to fuck around too. Let him know that you will now have an open relationship and there will be plenty of other people in your bed with you.

You are either retarded, poorly raised, or a selfish fool - tell your boyfriend and set him free, he is better off without you.

Friday, April 15, 2016 12:33 PM

To Guest (14/04)

your reply is spot on, meaningful, touching, inspirational and above all, shows great decency ... Thank you!

Sunday, April 17, 2016 12:14 AM
I'm fair

Fuck him then ask ur partner, if he agrees then fuck him again.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +103|-97
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..