Thinking of asking to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:37 AM by Guest Rating: +27|-12

I have been with my partner for 2 years. It has been complicated from the start. I am the one doing everything for him all the time and it's getting tiring. There is someone new at my work who I just can't get enough of. I want to fuck them so bad and I don't think it will ever leave my system. However I should be getting a new job in about 2 months but I was thinking of asking my partner if I could fuck this other person. I don't want to leave my partner because I think at the end of the day I want him but this other guy is just my type

Comments

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:21 PM

I say go for it. If you think your partner will be against it, then maybe consider cheating.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:12 PM

It is definitely acceptable to ask first. By asking him for permission, you are actually showing him that you respect him and love him enough to be open about these things. My wife had a similar situation several years ago and just went ahead and cheated on me. It broke my heart and hurt, but we eventually got past it. About 2 years later she wanted to try it again and asked this time. I told her it was fine and I felt the bond between us stronger than ever. Sometimes it really is just a quick fling to get it out of your system and that doesn't have to mean cheating or the end of a relationship. Worst case, he says no and ends things. If that happens though, he just didn't have enough love for you and you can't blame yourself for doing nothing more than being honest with him about your feeling/desires.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:55 PM

IF you don't permit, things will go behind you.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:40 PM

How about you don't fuck the other guy? How about you stay loyal to your relationship? Is sex with another really worth the damage to your partner? If you lie and cheat, even if your partner never finds out, you will know what you have done and you will know that you are a liar and a cheater. You will have to live with yourself. This other guy cannot be that great if he is chasing after a woman who has been spoken for. He is an opportunist, and you find this attractive? You may need help with your reasoning.

If you are going to do this, let your partner know, but be fair and give him his options. You are going to fuck another guy, he can live with it, or he can leave. He should know that you care so little about him that your orgasm with another guy is more important than his feelings. If he stays, let him know that it is okay for him to fuck around too. Let him know that you will now have an open relationship and there will be plenty of other people in your bed with you.

You are either retarded, poorly raised, or a selfish fool - tell your boyfriend and set him free, he is better off without you.

Friday, April 15, 2016 12:33 PM

To Guest (14/04)

your reply is spot on, meaningful, touching, inspirational and above all, shows great decency ... Thank you!

Sunday, April 17, 2016 12:14 AM
I'm fair

Fuck him then ask ur partner, if he agrees then fuck him again.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

16K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

26K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +72|-49
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..