Thought my relationship with my wife was awesome AND THEN....

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 12, 2016 1:05 AM by Jason Rating: +7|-6

I've bee married for eight wonderful years. Until 3weeks ago. Last year my wife wanted to loose weight . I don't know why but she works night shift as a nurse and just wanted to get in better shape. We have a gym where we live and 3 years ago I had a heart attack at 37 so I'm more outdoor work out Mountain bike hiking,etc.  well for my birthday my brother took me on a golf trip, And my wife oddly was very encouraging about it.  I didn't want to really go cause he schedule was such that she would be sleeping cause of her hours .  Well the night i get home I went to work out . When I pulled up her car was nowhere near the gym. I go in and the gym is EMPTY I called her two rings and right to voicemail so I text her in apanic and ask is she ok and I'm calling 911 ! Well I was parked next to her car but we got a rental car and I see her running to her car well I pulled up so she could not leave she had THAT O SHIT FACE and I was suspicious cause the gym closes at 10pm and I was totally clueless l told her to get him and gave her my credit card to post bail for me she said he was "just a friend " to this day why I went over there I've never had a gut reaction like that EVER so two days later I bougmy ht a fully loaded JEEP WRANGLER 6 speed so she could not be able to drive it . And paid cash for it .  Not bragging because l paid cash .  I was so infuriated and I figured when she saw that she would tell me WHY SHE WAS IN ANOTHER MANS APARTMENT!!  She was everything to me and I don't have anything to live for I put everything into my marriage and she asked me to move out cause she needs space .  I know that she is cheating.  I've been I LOVE WITH HER FOR 8 fuckn years  she was my best friend my whole world. I never ever thought of suicide EVER but this just hurts too much I'm to overwhelm my family is worried about what I might do and everyone is trying to cheer me up and I just can't get over the look on her face from that night .  This is too much for me I'll be 40 in October and i don't think that I'll make it.  Lol I was asked what I want for my birthday I said a bottle of Xanax and a bottle of scotch.  I would never want anyone to feel the way I'm feeling now

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:58 PM
Julius

Man the fuck up. Don't ever let a women break you. She wants someone  else let her go and go find yourself  someone who really  loves you. What good is she if she runs away with another man. They all regret it at the end. Stop the fucking pussy tears and alpha your ass up. I know you love  her but she did you a favor. Next time you see her kiss her on the cheek and thank her for it and tell her now you can go find someone  better. 💪😎

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:48 PM

We are all alone in this world. If you are foolish enough to unconditionally commit all of your happiness to one person, then you will lead a miserable life. Your wife is your cult. Time to escape.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 9:11 AM

Damn. Im sorry to hear that. I agree with the guy Julius. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself your in control not somebody else. Surround yourself around some positive people and try and find yourself a new chick.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:36 PM

@Julius,, you seem like a nice guy and very practical as well. Can't help but notice you.

Saturday, August 27, 2016 7:15 PM

Hey Julius, I like your advice man good stuff. But what if there are kids involved? Just found out my wife cheated on me a month ago, and we have 3 kids - one 4 year old and twins who are about to be 1. I made the mistake of dedicating 8 years (including my teenage years) of my life to her and in return she fucked everything up for a night of making out and sex in a truck.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:00 AM

Bro, grow some fucking balls. Fuck me, she cheated on you and you're weeping like a baby. Fuck her of now!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:11 PM

Who won the world girls are ! Who cheated on us ... fucking girls dude!

Friday, September 9, 2016 7:41 AM

Take her home, demand a BJ, when your cum is still in her mouth tell her its all over....

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..