Time to grow up

I cheated on my wife

Monday, June 15, 2015 5:01 AM by Fool 19 Rating: +5|-10

I cheated on my partner of 5yrs, we have 2 kids together and she has one from a previous relationship . What I feel now is unexplainable,  the heartbreak that I feel makes me sick, but I know what she is going through is a lot worse. I don't know why I did the things I did. Nothing in this world is worth the destruction of a family. For some reason I need to be flirty to other girlls and been caught out but things got carried away with on particular girl and after flirty for a few months we recently starting swapping pictures. My partner found these pictures the other night and left with the kids. I haven't seen this girl in about 7 years before I was with my partner, she lives about 20hrs away. I don't know how to fix it, I want to get her back but don't know where to start. She won't give me the time of day to talk. I'm willing to go through any obstacle to fix this, I want to be a better man and father, I'm good person but I've just done some stupid shit. I'm praying that if she could forgive me I can prove to her that I'm better then this. I love her with all my heart, she's my everything.

Comments

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:41 PM

She is heartbroken and definitely angry. She doesn't trust you and that's one of the hardest thing to fix. I know you regret your actions but right now you're facing your consequences. Just don't give up trying to get her attention so you can have that conversation. Just keep praying that God will soften her heart and hear you out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:03 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates on this?

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

13K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

20K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

21K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..