Time to grow up

I cheated on my wife

Monday, June 15, 2015 5:01 AM by Fool 19 Rating: +4|-10

I cheated on my partner of 5yrs, we have 2 kids together and she has one from a previous relationship . What I feel now is unexplainable,  the heartbreak that I feel makes me sick, but I know what she is going through is a lot worse. I don't know why I did the things I did. Nothing in this world is worth the destruction of a family. For some reason I need to be flirty to other girlls and been caught out but things got carried away with on particular girl and after flirty for a few months we recently starting swapping pictures. My partner found these pictures the other night and left with the kids. I haven't seen this girl in about 7 years before I was with my partner, she lives about 20hrs away. I don't know how to fix it, I want to get her back but don't know where to start. She won't give me the time of day to talk. I'm willing to go through any obstacle to fix this, I want to be a better man and father, I'm good person but I've just done some stupid shit. I'm praying that if she could forgive me I can prove to her that I'm better then this. I love her with all my heart, she's my everything.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:41 PM

She is heartbroken and definitely angry. She doesn't trust you and that's one of the hardest thing to fix. I know you regret your actions but right now you're facing your consequences. Just don't give up trying to get her attention so you can have that conversation. Just keep praying that God will soften her heart and hear you out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:03 PM

Any updates on this?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +30|-19
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +94|-43
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...