Time to grow up

I cheated on my wife

Monday, June 15, 2015 5:01 AM by Fool 19 Rating: +4|-10

I cheated on my partner of 5yrs, we have 2 kids together and she has one from a previous relationship . What I feel now is unexplainable,  the heartbreak that I feel makes me sick, but I know what she is going through is a lot worse. I don't know why I did the things I did. Nothing in this world is worth the destruction of a family. For some reason I need to be flirty to other girlls and been caught out but things got carried away with on particular girl and after flirty for a few months we recently starting swapping pictures. My partner found these pictures the other night and left with the kids. I haven't seen this girl in about 7 years before I was with my partner, she lives about 20hrs away. I don't know how to fix it, I want to get her back but don't know where to start. She won't give me the time of day to talk. I'm willing to go through any obstacle to fix this, I want to be a better man and father, I'm good person but I've just done some stupid shit. I'm praying that if she could forgive me I can prove to her that I'm better then this. I love her with all my heart, she's my everything.

Comments

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:41 PM

She is heartbroken and definitely angry. She doesn't trust you and that's one of the hardest thing to fix. I know you regret your actions but right now you're facing your consequences. Just don't give up trying to get her attention so you can have that conversation. Just keep praying that God will soften her heart and hear you out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:03 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates on this?

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..