Time to grow up

I cheated on my wife

Monday, June 15, 2015 5:01 AM by Fool 19 Rating: +4|-10

I cheated on my partner of 5yrs, we have 2 kids together and she has one from a previous relationship . What I feel now is unexplainable,  the heartbreak that I feel makes me sick, but I know what she is going through is a lot worse. I don't know why I did the things I did. Nothing in this world is worth the destruction of a family. For some reason I need to be flirty to other girlls and been caught out but things got carried away with on particular girl and after flirty for a few months we recently starting swapping pictures. My partner found these pictures the other night and left with the kids. I haven't seen this girl in about 7 years before I was with my partner, she lives about 20hrs away. I don't know how to fix it, I want to get her back but don't know where to start. She won't give me the time of day to talk. I'm willing to go through any obstacle to fix this, I want to be a better man and father, I'm good person but I've just done some stupid shit. I'm praying that if she could forgive me I can prove to her that I'm better then this. I love her with all my heart, she's my everything.

Comments

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:41 PM

She is heartbroken and definitely angry. She doesn't trust you and that's one of the hardest thing to fix. I know you regret your actions but right now you're facing your consequences. Just don't give up trying to get her attention so you can have that conversation. Just keep praying that God will soften her heart and hear you out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:03 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates on this?

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..