Time to grow up

I cheated on my wife

Monday, June 15, 2015 5:01 AM by Fool 19 Rating: +4|-10

I cheated on my partner of 5yrs, we have 2 kids together and she has one from a previous relationship . What I feel now is unexplainable,  the heartbreak that I feel makes me sick, but I know what she is going through is a lot worse. I don't know why I did the things I did. Nothing in this world is worth the destruction of a family. For some reason I need to be flirty to other girlls and been caught out but things got carried away with on particular girl and after flirty for a few months we recently starting swapping pictures. My partner found these pictures the other night and left with the kids. I haven't seen this girl in about 7 years before I was with my partner, she lives about 20hrs away. I don't know how to fix it, I want to get her back but don't know where to start. She won't give me the time of day to talk. I'm willing to go through any obstacle to fix this, I want to be a better man and father, I'm good person but I've just done some stupid shit. I'm praying that if she could forgive me I can prove to her that I'm better then this. I love her with all my heart, she's my everything.

Comments

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:41 PM

She is heartbroken and definitely angry. She doesn't trust you and that's one of the hardest thing to fix. I know you regret your actions but right now you're facing your consequences. Just don't give up trying to get her attention so you can have that conversation. Just keep praying that God will soften her heart and hear you out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:03 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates on this?

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..