Took care of her three kids and this was the thanks I got

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:37 PM by Guest Rating: +20|-2

I met her at a bar when we were both 25.  My buddy and I took her and her friend back to his house that night and had... a great time.  That should have been warning sign #1, but I was young and didn't know any better.  She was very honest and told me she had three kids, and asked if that scared me.  I told her it didn't.  I'd dated women with kids and I was fine with it.  So we started dating exclusively.  She seemed like a catch... had her own place, her own car, and a career in business management.  So did I.  At 25, you don't find many girls with their shit together like that.  Even so, we dated for a year and a half before I took the plunge and we moved in together.

And then everything went to hell.

In addition to having her three kids living with us, within a month of getting our new place together, she moved her alcoholic brother who had just been released from prison in to our home.  Without asking me.  I let it go.  You gotta help out family, right?  The next month, it was her disabled father, whom I was expected to drive everywhere.  I was okay with that... helping disabled people when you can is your duty.

And then, shit got out of control.  Another brother, who had been stranded overseas because he had married a crazy Russian, got back to the US and needed a place to stay.  So by this point, she and I have been together for three years.  We now have ourselves, three children, her two brothers, and her father living in our 2-bedroom home.  My dining room looks like a refugee camp.  Brother #2 is growing pot in a file cabinet.  Brother #1 is getting the cops called to the house every week because he's a loud violent alcoholic.  Dad is doing nothing on the couch all day because he's disabled.

And then she gets fired from her job.  So I'm on my own supporting three kids that aren't even mine, and four unemployed adults.  I'm paying the rent, bills, and for food.  I still manage to buy her diamond earrings for our anniversary and take her out to dinner.  I'm an all-in kind of guy.  For better or for worse.  I had faith things would get better.

Nope.  I come home one day after work, and I open our shared laptop.  I notice the task bar has picture viewer open, so out of curiosity, I look.  And there she is with a dick that isn't mine in her mouth.  The album had 11 pictures of her getting fucked and sucking dick in the bed where I slept every night.  I was crushed.  She was fucking some other dude while I was at work supporting this whole family that wasn't even mine.  In my bed.  And who knows how many guys it was, this was just the one time I caught her.  And I wasn't even trying to catch her.

Long story short, I left that night.  When I asked her why, all she said was, "You never do anything for me anymore."  Because I couldn't afford to buy her a new iPad and take her to the casino for her birthday that year.  It's been 4 years and I can't bring myself to trust anyone enough to be in a relationship.  That bitch ruined me.

Tags: Dating; Friend; Kids; Pictures;

Friday, July 1, 2016 4:15 PM

Your looking at it the wrong way. Your not ruined she is. You know damn weLL she will never find another man to take care of her like you did. No man wants that responsibility. She did you a favor. My advice is stay away from women with children. You don't want that based on your experience.

Friday, July 1, 2016 7:21 PM

It is great to hear that people like you exist in our world. Be proude of who you are and learn from your experience. You also need to understand that this level of decency is hard to find. Be careful with who you date, be open minded but cautious and believe in your gut feeling.

Sunday, July 3, 2016 4:34 AM
Santee Cooper Dublin on Facebook

Good u left, some guys still stick with such girls who torture them...

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 8:51 PM

Dude just listen to yourself....are you surprised? If you found shit like that on your computer she's obviously fucked in the head and you are too for not noticing she may have been nuts come on just think people

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:35 PM

This story is exactly why I always say that no matter how good you think the p-tang is...never, never, NEVER, move in with it or let it move in with you.  The drama fairy was bear-grabbing your ass from day one, then gave you a wicked reach around.  A good relationship is out there waitng for you dude.  Next time don't move in until your ready to commit.

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:38 PM

And I agree with the first guest who posted.  None of the guys she's screwing around with are going to step up to take care of her, or her kids, or her father, or her brothers.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 5:29 PM

Nothing justifies her cheating. You did a lot to cause this. You should read about boundaries. There's no way she could respect you in this situation. She was probably just a user from the word go.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +18|-9
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +73|-35
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +23|-9
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...