http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-primidon-online.asp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-loratadin.asp, http://medalkohol.site/itraconazol-med-alkohol, http://bivirkninger.site/novynette-bivirkninger.shtml, http://prisudenrecept.site/aripiprazol-pris.htm,

Travelled all across the world to be with him before finding out he had been cheating

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, June 6, 2016 5:49 PM by Cynthia Rating: +3|-1

Hi, everyone.

My name is Cynthia and I'm a 24 year old girl from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I met the guy who I thought was the love of my life through Skype's language community three years ago. He is from the United States and we hit it off right away. We developed an amazing connection and built an online distance relationship in which we saw each other twice a year. The time came for us to make a decision about what to do about it and I decided to give everything for him. I hold a BA in translation, but I was studying to become an interpreter. I dropped out school and quit my job and moved to Illinois to be with him. We had to get married in order to be together, and that was the plan, but a month before the wedding I found out he had been cheating on me for around a year. Our intimacy level wasn't the best through the distance, even though I did everything in my power to help him open up with me and share any kind of sexual activity with me. However, I really believed we had a relationship mature enough for us to discuss possibilities such as having an open relationship. I couldn't believe he betrayed my trust like that. This was two weeks ago. I'm still living with him but we broke up and I'm not sure whether I want to work things out or not. I haven't told my parents or other people because I don't want them to worry, since they are half the world away and can't really do much. I'm basically alone in this new country and don't have friends besides my ex-boyfriend's, who obviously don't know about this. He really wants to make things work and he still wants to marry me. I feel that I need to find myself again. I guess I came to this website looking for other people who are in a similar situation and who feel they need to talk about it with someone who understands what they are going through. If you feel that you wanna talk, please don't hesitate to send me a message, maybe we can help each other out. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 6:46 AM

The fact that your not married and you only saw each twice a year makes a difference. He has been waiting for you to come and be with him everyday and now that you are I think you can make the relationship much stronger. I think you need to focus on the fact that now you can please him any and every day. Don't become weak because of the situation be stronger. A man wants his woman around alllllll the time. And now you are. I say go for it. I believe you will be happy

Saturday, June 18, 2016 9:22 PM
Mea

Hi, I'm kind of in the same shoes as you are. Im from europe and live in america the same way you do, with the same promises. I'm 27 now, we met when we was 23, in canada. We lived together there 2 years, then i had to go back home for 6 moths, and he came back to the US. He asked me to come back. So i did, for over 2 years, and i dont know what to do either. All i hear is promises... Let me know if you wanna talk a little bit more about this situation.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..