http://markenavnog.website/novynette-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vareniclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/esomeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nifedipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imurel-mærke-navn.shtml,

True that once a cheater always cheat

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:14 PM by B Rating: +10|-10

Im a bit laid back girl but well educated and have a job. I met my ex from online dating site. We stay long distant and miles apart. I visited him the first time we met . He introduced me to his mother who was really sweet. Things were great and I was happy that I found him. I went back to my home after two weeks. We continue to talk almost everyday. He visited me after 4 months and that's when everything changed. He was asleep and I heard an incoming message  in his phone. I checked and was surprised to see lots of messages from his whatsapp from many girls from Asia. I have open mind and I didn't really wanted to make big issue about him  flirting online and just sending message  since we don't stay close and I respect his privacy. But what hurt the most was he was checking out and chatted with women near where i live and they were even planing to meet up for sex the same day he arrived. He spent extra 3 hours at the airport and days later i found hotel card in his jacket pocket. That explained it all. I also found out that he was having friends with benefit with an older women where he lives. I found all these from text message and some pics . I confronted him and said he didn't cheat on me and he will delete them all. He talks about how much he love me and wanted to marry me. I forgave him and we spent two weeks. He went home promising many things. Just two days after he went home he started using paid dating site again just as I suspected. I broke up with him via text message and blocked him. It hurts but I'm glad I found it out...and I don't hate him.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:41 AM
Gantz

You seem like a tolerant and smart person. His loss, really. Hope you find someone better :)

Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:42 PM

hate isn't a way of living but do know this that karma is a bitch and he will pay for what he has done to you and many other females I'm sure.  just by reading your story you seem like a person with a beautiful heart. his loss not yours sweetie

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Imraan

Good for you and whatever happens dont go back!!!! He doesnt and wont ever love you....You far better than this, I just wish i had the chance to meet someone as cool as you. He lost out big time.

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:06 PM

Relax, he wasnt meant for you. He was simply on adventure and you one of his side attractions.

Move on, better days ahead.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +392|-123
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..