True that once a cheater always cheat

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:14 PM by B Rating: +10|-10

Im a bit laid back girl but well educated and have a job. I met my ex from online dating site. We stay long distant and miles apart. I visited him the first time we met . He introduced me to his mother who was really sweet. Things were great and I was happy that I found him. I went back to my home after two weeks. We continue to talk almost everyday. He visited me after 4 months and that's when everything changed. He was asleep and I heard an incoming message  in his phone. I checked and was surprised to see lots of messages from his whatsapp from many girls from Asia. I have open mind and I didn't really wanted to make big issue about him  flirting online and just sending message  since we don't stay close and I respect his privacy. But what hurt the most was he was checking out and chatted with women near where i live and they were even planing to meet up for sex the same day he arrived. He spent extra 3 hours at the airport and days later i found hotel card in his jacket pocket. That explained it all. I also found out that he was having friends with benefit with an older women where he lives. I found all these from text message and some pics . I confronted him and said he didn't cheat on me and he will delete them all. He talks about how much he love me and wanted to marry me. I forgave him and we spent two weeks. He went home promising many things. Just two days after he went home he started using paid dating site again just as I suspected. I broke up with him via text message and blocked him. It hurts but I'm glad I found it out...and I don't hate him.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:41 AM
Gantz

You seem like a tolerant and smart person. His loss, really. Hope you find someone better :)

Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:42 PM

hate isn't a way of living but do know this that karma is a bitch and he will pay for what he has done to you and many other females I'm sure.  just by reading your story you seem like a person with a beautiful heart. his loss not yours sweetie

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Imraan

Good for you and whatever happens dont go back!!!! He doesnt and wont ever love you....You far better than this, I just wish i had the chance to meet someone as cool as you. He lost out big time.

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:06 PM

Relax, he wasnt meant for you. He was simply on adventure and you one of his side attractions.

Move on, better days ahead.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +74|-49
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..