True that once a cheater always cheat

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:14 PM by B Rating: +10|-10

Im a bit laid back girl but well educated and have a job. I met my ex from online dating site. We stay long distant and miles apart. I visited him the first time we met . He introduced me to his mother who was really sweet. Things were great and I was happy that I found him. I went back to my home after two weeks. We continue to talk almost everyday. He visited me after 4 months and that's when everything changed. He was asleep and I heard an incoming message  in his phone. I checked and was surprised to see lots of messages from his whatsapp from many girls from Asia. I have open mind and I didn't really wanted to make big issue about him  flirting online and just sending message  since we don't stay close and I respect his privacy. But what hurt the most was he was checking out and chatted with women near where i live and they were even planing to meet up for sex the same day he arrived. He spent extra 3 hours at the airport and days later i found hotel card in his jacket pocket. That explained it all. I also found out that he was having friends with benefit with an older women where he lives. I found all these from text message and some pics . I confronted him and said he didn't cheat on me and he will delete them all. He talks about how much he love me and wanted to marry me. I forgave him and we spent two weeks. He went home promising many things. Just two days after he went home he started using paid dating site again just as I suspected. I broke up with him via text message and blocked him. It hurts but I'm glad I found it out...and I don't hate him.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:41 AM
Gantz

You seem like a tolerant and smart person. His loss, really. Hope you find someone better :)

Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:42 PM

hate isn't a way of living but do know this that karma is a bitch and he will pay for what he has done to you and many other females I'm sure.  just by reading your story you seem like a person with a beautiful heart. his loss not yours sweetie

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Imraan

Good for you and whatever happens dont go back!!!! He doesnt and wont ever love you....You far better than this, I just wish i had the chance to meet someone as cool as you. He lost out big time.

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:06 PM

Relax, he wasnt meant for you. He was simply on adventure and you one of his side attractions.

Move on, better days ahead.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..