True that once a cheater always cheat

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:14 PM by B Rating: +10|-10

Im a bit laid back girl but well educated and have a job. I met my ex from online dating site. We stay long distant and miles apart. I visited him the first time we met . He introduced me to his mother who was really sweet. Things were great and I was happy that I found him. I went back to my home after two weeks. We continue to talk almost everyday. He visited me after 4 months and that's when everything changed. He was asleep and I heard an incoming message  in his phone. I checked and was surprised to see lots of messages from his whatsapp from many girls from Asia. I have open mind and I didn't really wanted to make big issue about him  flirting online and just sending message  since we don't stay close and I respect his privacy. But what hurt the most was he was checking out and chatted with women near where i live and they were even planing to meet up for sex the same day he arrived. He spent extra 3 hours at the airport and days later i found hotel card in his jacket pocket. That explained it all. I also found out that he was having friends with benefit with an older women where he lives. I found all these from text message and some pics . I confronted him and said he didn't cheat on me and he will delete them all. He talks about how much he love me and wanted to marry me. I forgave him and we spent two weeks. He went home promising many things. Just two days after he went home he started using paid dating site again just as I suspected. I broke up with him via text message and blocked him. It hurts but I'm glad I found it out...and I don't hate him.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:41 AM
Gantz

You seem like a tolerant and smart person. His loss, really. Hope you find someone better :)

Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:42 PM

hate isn't a way of living but do know this that karma is a bitch and he will pay for what he has done to you and many other females I'm sure.  just by reading your story you seem like a person with a beautiful heart. his loss not yours sweetie

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Imraan

Good for you and whatever happens dont go back!!!! He doesnt and wont ever love you....You far better than this, I just wish i had the chance to meet someone as cool as you. He lost out big time.

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:06 PM

Relax, he wasnt meant for you. He was simply on adventure and you one of his side attractions.

Move on, better days ahead.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..