True that once a cheater always cheat

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:14 PM by B Rating: +10|-10

Im a bit laid back girl but well educated and have a job. I met my ex from online dating site. We stay long distant and miles apart. I visited him the first time we met . He introduced me to his mother who was really sweet. Things were great and I was happy that I found him. I went back to my home after two weeks. We continue to talk almost everyday. He visited me after 4 months and that's when everything changed. He was asleep and I heard an incoming message  in his phone. I checked and was surprised to see lots of messages from his whatsapp from many girls from Asia. I have open mind and I didn't really wanted to make big issue about him  flirting online and just sending message  since we don't stay close and I respect his privacy. But what hurt the most was he was checking out and chatted with women near where i live and they were even planing to meet up for sex the same day he arrived. He spent extra 3 hours at the airport and days later i found hotel card in his jacket pocket. That explained it all. I also found out that he was having friends with benefit with an older women where he lives. I found all these from text message and some pics . I confronted him and said he didn't cheat on me and he will delete them all. He talks about how much he love me and wanted to marry me. I forgave him and we spent two weeks. He went home promising many things. Just two days after he went home he started using paid dating site again just as I suspected. I broke up with him via text message and blocked him. It hurts but I'm glad I found it out...and I don't hate him.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:41 AM
Gantz

You seem like a tolerant and smart person. His loss, really. Hope you find someone better :)

Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:42 PM

hate isn't a way of living but do know this that karma is a bitch and he will pay for what he has done to you and many other females I'm sure.  just by reading your story you seem like a person with a beautiful heart. his loss not yours sweetie

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Imraan

Good for you and whatever happens dont go back!!!! He doesnt and wont ever love you....You far better than this, I just wish i had the chance to meet someone as cool as you. He lost out big time.

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:06 PM

Relax, he wasnt meant for you. He was simply on adventure and you one of his side attractions.

Move on, better days ahead.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +101|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2071
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..