Turned Off to Sex with my Partner

Want to Cheat

Thursday, September 8, 2016 7:39 PM by Elliot Rating: +2|-1

I have a live-in partner. We've been living together for almost 2 months. When we were not yet living together, we always make love and it was really good. But now that we're living together, I don't know what happened. We have a lot of time together and it doesn't seem to be like how we make love before.

During at night, we just cuddle and talk about stuff and when we start making love, she just get easily distracted to stuff around our apartment.

For example last night, I was about to sleep and she laid on my top naked. I was on the mood and we started kissing, but when we were on the best part, she just asked me stop because she thought our neighbors might hear us. I asked her to just ignore it and just think about me but she insisted to stop and we'll do it tomorrow.

I feel bad because it always happen. She makes excuses and I don't know if there's something wrong about me.

I've been trying to understand it but sometimes, I also have to consider my needs and it makes me want to cheat on her.

Advice would be a good help.

I know I'll regret if I'll cheat on her. I know it will destroy our relationship and I know that relationship is not about sex.

But we have needs. Should I talk to her about it?

Comments

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

Talk to her: calmly explain how you feel, then stop talking and carefully listen. Do not interrupt or react or argue or judge but simply listen, absorb then when she is finished, clarify any missing points and make sure you understand what she said. Take a deep breath and think it over then make a decision.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..