http://markenavnog.website/aciclodan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/itraconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Turned Off to Sex with my Partner

Want to Cheat

Thursday, September 8, 2016 7:39 PM by Elliot Rating: +3|-1

I have a live-in partner. We've been living together for almost 2 months. When we were not yet living together, we always make love and it was really good. But now that we're living together, I don't know what happened. We have a lot of time together and it doesn't seem to be like how we make love before.

During at night, we just cuddle and talk about stuff and when we start making love, she just get easily distracted to stuff around our apartment.

For example last night, I was about to sleep and she laid on my top naked. I was on the mood and we started kissing, but when we were on the best part, she just asked me stop because she thought our neighbors might hear us. I asked her to just ignore it and just think about me but she insisted to stop and we'll do it tomorrow.

I feel bad because it always happen. She makes excuses and I don't know if there's something wrong about me.

I've been trying to understand it but sometimes, I also have to consider my needs and it makes me want to cheat on her.

Advice would be a good help.

I know I'll regret if I'll cheat on her. I know it will destroy our relationship and I know that relationship is not about sex.

But we have needs. Should I talk to her about it?

Comments

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

Talk to her: calmly explain how you feel, then stop talking and carefully listen. Do not interrupt or react or argue or judge but simply listen, absorb then when she is finished, clarify any missing points and make sure you understand what she said. Take a deep breath and think it over then make a decision.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +209|-60
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..