http://apotekforgiftning.site/alendronat-apotek.asp, http://udenreceptgravid.site/zinacef-uden-recept.shtml, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/sumatriptan-og-øl.jsp, http://omkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-metronidazol.jsp, http://ndkobkobenhavn.site/hvad-er-norethisteron.html,

Turned Off to Sex with my Partner

Want to Cheat

Thursday, September 8, 2016 7:39 PM by Elliot Rating: +2|-1

I have a live-in partner. We've been living together for almost 2 months. When we were not yet living together, we always make love and it was really good. But now that we're living together, I don't know what happened. We have a lot of time together and it doesn't seem to be like how we make love before.

During at night, we just cuddle and talk about stuff and when we start making love, she just get easily distracted to stuff around our apartment.

For example last night, I was about to sleep and she laid on my top naked. I was on the mood and we started kissing, but when we were on the best part, she just asked me stop because she thought our neighbors might hear us. I asked her to just ignore it and just think about me but she insisted to stop and we'll do it tomorrow.

I feel bad because it always happen. She makes excuses and I don't know if there's something wrong about me.

I've been trying to understand it but sometimes, I also have to consider my needs and it makes me want to cheat on her.

Advice would be a good help.

I know I'll regret if I'll cheat on her. I know it will destroy our relationship and I know that relationship is not about sex.

But we have needs. Should I talk to her about it?

Comments

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

Talk to her: calmly explain how you feel, then stop talking and carefully listen. Do not interrupt or react or argue or judge but simply listen, absorb then when she is finished, clarify any missing points and make sure you understand what she said. Take a deep breath and think it over then make a decision.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +40|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..