http://dosering.site/alendronat-dosering.cgi, http://kobenhavn.site/lidocain-københavn.aspx, http://behandlingogol.site/seroquel-behandling.html, http://opskriftogvit.site/metronidazol-opskrift.shtml, http://amningdanmark.site/acetazolamid-amning.htm,

Turned Off to Sex with my Partner

Want to Cheat

Thursday, September 8, 2016 7:39 PM by Elliot Rating: +2|-1

I have a live-in partner. We've been living together for almost 2 months. When we were not yet living together, we always make love and it was really good. But now that we're living together, I don't know what happened. We have a lot of time together and it doesn't seem to be like how we make love before.

During at night, we just cuddle and talk about stuff and when we start making love, she just get easily distracted to stuff around our apartment.

For example last night, I was about to sleep and she laid on my top naked. I was on the mood and we started kissing, but when we were on the best part, she just asked me stop because she thought our neighbors might hear us. I asked her to just ignore it and just think about me but she insisted to stop and we'll do it tomorrow.

I feel bad because it always happen. She makes excuses and I don't know if there's something wrong about me.

I've been trying to understand it but sometimes, I also have to consider my needs and it makes me want to cheat on her.

Advice would be a good help.

I know I'll regret if I'll cheat on her. I know it will destroy our relationship and I know that relationship is not about sex.

But we have needs. Should I talk to her about it?

Comments

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

Talk to her: calmly explain how you feel, then stop talking and carefully listen. Do not interrupt or react or argue or judge but simply listen, absorb then when she is finished, clarify any missing points and make sure you understand what she said. Take a deep breath and think it over then make a decision.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Hi.

If she does not want to make love, then consider leaving.

M

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1970
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..