http://tabletapotek.site/lamisil-tablet.aspx, http://smertediarre.site/confortid-smerte.php, http://billighvorvikan.site/billig-aripiprazol.shtml, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-omeprazol.asp, http://udenreceptfolie.site/cetirizin-uden-recept.jsp,

Two Cities Two Guys

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-27

I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'm dating the first and I think I love them both and I just told the second guy that I love him but I also love the first guy what do I do?

Comments

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:20 PM
ALF

Punt.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:43 AM
tom

you have to stop with one of them who do you think you want to spend the rest of your life with who is the best optain u have to be very sure because times its the wrong optain I thing u should stay with the first guy and not even go there with the second guy I meen you dont want to be cheater for a second time right and you should take this as a sign you where brought back together with the first one for a reason if you think about

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:43 AM
tom

and please update

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..