Two Cities Two Guys

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-31

I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'm dating the first and I think I love them both and I just told the second guy that I love him but I also love the first guy what do I do?

Comments

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:20 PM
ALF

Punt.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:43 AM
tom

you have to stop with one of them who do you think you want to spend the rest of your life with who is the best optain u have to be very sure because times its the wrong optain I thing u should stay with the first guy and not even go there with the second guy I meen you dont want to be cheater for a second time right and you should take this as a sign you where brought back together with the first one for a reason if you think about

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:43 AM
tom

and please update

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +55|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..