http://markenavnog.website/alendronat-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/albendazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/minoxidil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/felodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/atomoxetin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Two Cities Two Guys

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-29

I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'm dating the first and I think I love them both and I just told the second guy that I love him but I also love the first guy what do I do?

Comments

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:20 PM
ALF

Punt.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:43 AM
tom

you have to stop with one of them who do you think you want to spend the rest of your life with who is the best optain u have to be very sure because times its the wrong optain I thing u should stay with the first guy and not even go there with the second guy I meen you dont want to be cheater for a second time right and you should take this as a sign you where brought back together with the first one for a reason if you think about

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:43 AM
tom

and please update

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..