unsure of my situation

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:50 AM by Guest Rating: +4|-7

My bf was passing trhoguh some rough times he was doing poor in college and work and so i was all the time working hard so he would be ok happy and help him. He has always loved me a lot, and is really loving but because of his problems he would stop doing things for me i was always the one who did for him. but he loves me a lot and wishes to marry me and spend his life with me. We had a lot of comunication and trust.

I when on a 20 day trip and i met this boy. I didint want to cheat at first but our conection was really strong and i cheated 2 days he really likes, and i him. He is really someonthing i would want so at first i though i was going to leave my bf for him but i thoguh about it strongly. my cheater has an intermitenet gf who he wishes to leave for me, he tells me he wants to be with me and would reaaly want a relationship with me because he says he has never felt nothgin like the feelings he has with me and would take flights every week to go visit me if we atrted a relationship. I really like him too

We just cut all comunication because we agrreed that i would stay with my boyfriend for now because of two reason i told him: 1. i want to give my total all to my bf because he deserves it and i was doing it right, also i dont plan on telling him because it would break his heart completely and it would tear mine to hurt him so badly, i learned my lesson and will not disrespect the relationship ever again nor cheat nor want something more while i am with him. and 2. because i really love him and want him to be happy we have a good realtionship and i dont think it should go to waste just because i looked for something better and let myself believe i was capable of leaving him just like that, i learned that i can not break his heart like that.

althoguh my cheater is really something better i choose to stay with my bf. he understood and so now we cut comunication. just for like errands we will talk nothing emotional. my cheater told me that maybe in the future if my bf and i dont work and he is still free we would try it.

so i am unsure because now that i close all doors with my cheater my bf feel bad, he feels the distance, he feels that he doesnt make me as happy as before, that he doesnt exite or impress me so much , which is totally true. He feels sad, althoguh i tell him i am happy with him that i love him. He just told me he dreamed last night that we were together on a camp and i felt in love with his friend mike and that mike was telling me "i am in love with you" and i would say " i am in love with you too but i cant because of my situation". I dont know what to do!? my bf told me for one moment he felt i was with him until i found something better and i told him no that i want to be with him and i love him.

i accept coments, opions, thoughs and ofcourse advice!

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, March 31, 2016 3:49 AM
Adsy

Your Boyfriend sounds like a decent guy, and that in itself deserves credit. That boy you met on holiday will be just a fling for a few months and it will die out. sorry to be blunt, but the amount of times that has happened is incredible. Its a novelty and you loved the idea of it even more as it was so spontanieous. One thing is loving your boyfriend, and if you do care about him - give him more time to see where you guys go. if you dont, then break up with him, but breaking up with him for the other guy - wrong move.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:47 AM
Lana

How very decent of you to tell your BF you are going to give your other Bf It All... It must be so wonderful having such a committed GF who tells her other BF's she Gives it all to the main BF. I can safely say you don't have the character, integrity or courage to tell NO:1 BF about your flings. Just walk away from him, you say yourself the guy is better for you. I'd certainly never want a woman lik eyou dating my Brother

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 2:33 PM

you claim you "cannot break his heart like that", that's the most evil and selfish thing you did. Tell him so he can have the option to leave your cheating ass and get someone he deserves. Girls like you are the worst with your shitty justifications. You're a whore, accept it and let your bf find someone better for him. Whore.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:57 PM
UpscaleVandal

Yea genuinely, either contemplate suicide or contemplate spending the rest of your life alone, you people are all the same, oh I'd never do that but do it under some dumb circumstance and think just cause you don't do it again it's justified. You deserve no such love from anybody and I hope you hate yourself cause its what you deserve.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:47 AM

I like this Olamide song, "Story for the gods" please play it :) .

Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:51 AM

I agree with someone above, staying with your current bf is the worst thing you can do because you are wasting your time and even worse his time. You will leave him eventually because you havea already said this other guy is better. Even if you dont get with the new guy subconciously you know you can do better at the moment so you will leave. I hope you just anage todo so before you get older and your bf becomes better than you in the sexual marketplace and leaves you which will also happen because he is clearly only with you temporarily if he thinks you will leave him.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..