http://markenavnog.website/omeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/venlafaxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/venlafaxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clotrimazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Want to have an affair with a Married Woman at work

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:44 PM by Guest Rating: +18|-8

I am a 34 year old guy working for the same company for almost 9 years now. She is 52, but still attractive, fit, and looks 30, she is also working for the same company as I have for almost 20 yrs. She has a husband for at least 15 years and have 2 kids.

We meet about 4years ago when I took a job in a location where she was. We worked in different groups, but our groups coordinated with each other. Our first meeting were smiles and hi's in the hallway and near my desk when she is getting water from the cooler. But one day I was out grabbing food with co-workers for lunch, I decided to grab coffee as well, while my co-workers returned. While walking back to my workplace, we saw each other, and we began to talk and introduced ourselves. We talked for 30 mins, nothing bout work, the walk that generally takes 10 became 30. We introduces ourselves to each other before parting ways. From there her and me will talk for 5-20 mins at work when we see each other, this happened for 2 months. Then she got transfered. We stopped talking for 2 yrs.

Then about 6 months ago I sent her an email. We emailed back and forth for an hour. Then I stopped till about 3 days ago. Where I sent an email we emailed back and forth for 20 mins. The reason I stopped for so long is cause I thought about it. I made up my mind I want to have an affair with her. How should I go about this?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 7:33 AM

Don't. She's been married for a long time, with kids no less. Unless she is sending signals that she wants to have an affair, she probably isn't into you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:02 AM

Go For Married women are the best in bed, and she is probably waiting fo you to make the move,  I was working with aa woman 54  I am 40  and  she was one the hottest fucks I ever had.  I have fucked about 10 married women

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:12 PM
Julian

Your an asshole.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:14 AM

Fucking a married woman is in effect destroying her family. She will suffer for it. Her husband will suffer and her kids will suffer. All for your ego. If you continue, there will be pain for all. You are a man without honor, without respect, without God.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:31 AM

I'm 34 and had an affair with my old bosses wife after he was incarcerated for a dui. I can honestly say it was the worst decision I've ever made. They had been happily married for 28 years and I used my looks to seduce this married woman into having countless sex sessions and even into buying me a car.  I wish I could take it back because it ruined everything. I was making very good money and was the super for there company. Morally it was wrong and I feel like I have nothing but negative things happening because of it.  Find a single woman bro it's not worth it

Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:46 AM
MrAnonymus

It's no worth it that would be a family your destroying dude.

I think the concept of MILF should remain in your browser history!

Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:34 PM
ALF

Let's answer a question with a question.  Are you prepared to take on responsibiltiy of a 52 year old woman with 2 kids?  Kids that will most likely hate you?  Because that's what's going to happen when her marriage blows up, and she comes running to you for cover.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:54 PM

Ask her to meet one day at a resturaunt.

Friday, August 26, 2016 4:35 AM

There is nothing more screwed up then getting involved with a married person. It always comes with a huge price tag.

It doesn't end well. Not when the betrayal hits home. Everyone gets hurt.  Even if "nobody knows", still there is considerable damage done. Only a fool would intentionally do it. Unless you just don't have a conscience.  And just to do it

for sex? You're risking a LOT. What if she has a jealous spouse or someone who loves her and you broke it? You want to be the recipient of that kind of rage?  And don't even talk about loving a married person.  There are zillions of stories of how fucked your heart will be when you find out,"Well I do really love you but I can't leave because of", blah blah blah blah blah...and the can keeps getting kicked down the road with your broken heart in it.

People who zoom in on a married person for sex are just evil. If you have the tremendous misfortune to fall in love with

a married person, then God help you my friend, the path will NOT be good. You never had the kind of pain that comes

with that. It comes with misery so bad you will pray for your own end.  You don't even want to go there. You don't want to

be caught in that spiders web.

Friday, August 26, 2016 9:44 AM

Go for it  she is probably a reall hot fuck  I have fucked a few married women   wow  hot

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +384|-121
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..