http://opskriftogvit.site/azithromycin-opskrift.shtml, http://smertediarre.site/ketoconazol-smerte.php, http://opskriftogvit.site/novynette-opskrift.shtml, http://opskriftogvit.site/clotrimazol-opskrift.shtml, http://ogsportnyfodt.site/mildin-og-sport.asp,

Want to have an affair with a Married Woman at work

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:44 PM by Guest Rating: +16|-8

I am a 34 year old guy working for the same company for almost 9 years now. She is 52, but still attractive, fit, and looks 30, she is also working for the same company as I have for almost 20 yrs. She has a husband for at least 15 years and have 2 kids.

We meet about 4years ago when I took a job in a location where she was. We worked in different groups, but our groups coordinated with each other. Our first meeting were smiles and hi's in the hallway and near my desk when she is getting water from the cooler. But one day I was out grabbing food with co-workers for lunch, I decided to grab coffee as well, while my co-workers returned. While walking back to my workplace, we saw each other, and we began to talk and introduced ourselves. We talked for 30 mins, nothing bout work, the walk that generally takes 10 became 30. We introduces ourselves to each other before parting ways. From there her and me will talk for 5-20 mins at work when we see each other, this happened for 2 months. Then she got transfered. We stopped talking for 2 yrs.

Then about 6 months ago I sent her an email. We emailed back and forth for an hour. Then I stopped till about 3 days ago. Where I sent an email we emailed back and forth for 20 mins. The reason I stopped for so long is cause I thought about it. I made up my mind I want to have an affair with her. How should I go about this?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 7:33 AM

Don't. She's been married for a long time, with kids no less. Unless she is sending signals that she wants to have an affair, she probably isn't into you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:02 AM

Go For Married women are the best in bed, and she is probably waiting fo you to make the move,  I was working with aa woman 54  I am 40  and  she was one the hottest fucks I ever had.  I have fucked about 10 married women

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:12 PM
Julian

Your an asshole.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:14 AM

Fucking a married woman is in effect destroying her family. She will suffer for it. Her husband will suffer and her kids will suffer. All for your ego. If you continue, there will be pain for all. You are a man without honor, without respect, without God.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:31 AM

I'm 34 and had an affair with my old bosses wife after he was incarcerated for a dui. I can honestly say it was the worst decision I've ever made. They had been happily married for 28 years and I used my looks to seduce this married woman into having countless sex sessions and even into buying me a car.  I wish I could take it back because it ruined everything. I was making very good money and was the super for there company. Morally it was wrong and I feel like I have nothing but negative things happening because of it.  Find a single woman bro it's not worth it

Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:46 AM
MrAnonymus

It's no worth it that would be a family your destroying dude.

I think the concept of MILF should remain in your browser history!

Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:34 PM
ALF

Let's answer a question with a question.  Are you prepared to take on responsibiltiy of a 52 year old woman with 2 kids?  Kids that will most likely hate you?  Because that's what's going to happen when her marriage blows up, and she comes running to you for cover.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:54 PM

Ask her to meet one day at a resturaunt.

Friday, August 26, 2016 4:35 AM

There is nothing more screwed up then getting involved with a married person. It always comes with a huge price tag.

It doesn't end well. Not when the betrayal hits home. Everyone gets hurt.  Even if "nobody knows", still there is considerable damage done. Only a fool would intentionally do it. Unless you just don't have a conscience.  And just to do it

for sex? You're risking a LOT. What if she has a jealous spouse or someone who loves her and you broke it? You want to be the recipient of that kind of rage?  And don't even talk about loving a married person.  There are zillions of stories of how fucked your heart will be when you find out,"Well I do really love you but I can't leave because of", blah blah blah blah blah...and the can keeps getting kicked down the road with your broken heart in it.

People who zoom in on a married person for sex are just evil. If you have the tremendous misfortune to fall in love with

a married person, then God help you my friend, the path will NOT be good. You never had the kind of pain that comes

with that. It comes with misery so bad you will pray for your own end.  You don't even want to go there. You don't want to

be caught in that spiders web.

Friday, August 26, 2016 9:44 AM

Go for it  she is probably a reall hot fuck  I have fucked a few married women   wow  hot

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..