Was it worth it

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:18 AM by Lost Rating: +117|-17

I met my wife at 21 years of age in collage. We both went to USF and graduated. We married in June 12 of 2001, both of us was 25. I had Christian beliefs  and she was an atheist but despite  are difference still we were in love and happy. At age 30 we had a beautiful  baby girl. And life couldn't get much better.We moved out of  our apartment  and bought a house. That's when things went totally  wrong.  Down the road was a couple who were free spirited nice people and right away my neighbors  wife and mine got super close. My wife and I had a very open communication type of relationship. One day after we made love she told me the neighbors were swingers. The wife wanted us to join. I said absolutely not. She was angry because I shot it down immediately with out giving thought and she didn't  talk to me for 2 days. when we finally  talked I asked why. Was I  that bad in bed. Did I not satisfied  her. She said no. I was very good but the thought of it seemed very exiting and she wanted to experience  things before she got old. I told her I was not going  to do it and if she wanted to stay married she would end not only the thought but the relationship  between  her and her friend.  Through much thought we both agreed. 6 months later she said she was going to her sisters to  visit. An hour after she left her sister shows up to visit. She asked were my was was at. I told her she went to see you. Her sister was confused  because my wife new she was out of town and just got home. My heart dropped and I asked my sister in law to watch the baby. I had a suspicion and went to the Neighbors  down the block. I was praying the whole time saying please let me be wrong.  As I got there I saw lots of vehicles parked. I sneaked through the back door and there I was in  the middle of an orgy. It didn't  take long before seeing my wife riding a guy while having a penis in her mouth. She looked at me froze and I just walked away. She followed  me home crying asking for forgivness. After a month we worked it out. I was destroyed  and found it hard to trust her but gave a shot. 3 months after I get a call from. the doctors  to show up. When I arrived the doctor walked me to the office and sitting down was my wife crying on a nurses shoulders like a baby. I was scared and asked what was going on.

for those who live this life style

The doctor told me she had the Aids virus. I needed to be tested he said. There was list of people she had mentioned ad  they were contacted so they could be tested. A week later I got my result. I am Positive. I cried and yelled at her. I almost beat her but my dad was there to stop me. I told her to leave the house and she did.  Month later she called. She apologized over and over. It wasn't  helping  me to stay mad even though I wanted to kill her ( litterally) She was so distroyed and we spoke almost everyday.  She was depressed could never stop crying. She asked herself why was she was so foolish  and even said when the orgy was over she felt empty.  skip  the already long story to 2008. Her guilt and her shame was so bad she ended her life and left me a letter. The saddest letter ever. Now it's  just my daughter  and I. Think before you cheat.

Tags: Daughter; Friend; Swingers;

Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:35 PM

Damn! This is sooo fucked up. Did any one else cought  virus?

Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:13 PM

Sorry for your loss and contraction.  I used live a similar life style but stopped nearly 7 years ago

Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:01 PM

To answer your question yes. The neighbors  got divorce and both of  them got it. He lost his job because of it and his ex wife has been in and out of the crazy hospital. Lots of people in a above middle class neighborhood  were also positive. some would go to the party without wife/husband. When it blew up there were lots of distroyed marriages.  But I'm in a better place. Attending church and they all know my story. They are the ones whom have kept my life normal. I read the stories here and a sadness comes over me. They desire and love the lust then the people there with.

Friday, January 15, 2016 9:10 AM

WOW! Sorry to hear your story. Just curious did you have sex with her after you caught her riding and sucking those guys? Was she cheating before you met the neighbors? Wonder if she had the virus before these orgies in your neighborhood and spread it. My apologises for asking but did she leave you any secrets on that letter that explains her actions? I bet your a good man and you will take good care of your daughter. God Bless and hope for a cure.

Friday, January 15, 2016 9:46 PM

No sex. we were back living together  but I  couldn't  function  (if you know what i mean) when we try.  All I would see was the image of her in the orgy. I was very healthy so it hurt her more that she new I wasn't  finding her attractive anymore. We would have sex and less then 5 minutes I would be ready for  another  round before I found out.

Friday, January 15, 2016 10:20 PM

Wife wanted to get tested because  she wanted to prove to me she was clean. We had a 15 month baby and they were both in and out of the hospital  doing blood work. Trust me they would of cougthe it.

Friday, January 15, 2016 10:31 PM

She told me that the fact that I forbid her set her over the edge. she said she felt like I was trying to control her. It was a rebellion. I ALSO accused her of cheating  before. She said she never did and repeated it in the letter. she stated in the letter saying "I Know you find it hard to believe but before my actions I never betrayed you". In the letter she confessed to wanting to be in an open relationship with her future husband but met me and gave it all up. She was very sexual.

Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:07 AM

I give you high props for even sharing this story. It's so weird how things change in a drop of a dime. I wish you and your daughter all of the luck to get through this tragedy. Can't get over the fact why people cheat in their marriage/relationships if people are not happy together they should just move on and save others from pain and suffering. The endings are never good. I've read tons of stories in this site and most of them are guys enjoying their wives fuck other people for their personal pleasures which I find disturbing. I guess its just a waiting game before they get that call from their doctor. I feel for you such a terrible experiance to lose your wife and contract HIV. God will help you get through this have faith and believe.

Monday, January 18, 2016 6:52 AM

If I were in your shoes I don't know what could be more unforgivable.. The fact that she cheated or the fact that you contracted aids from her, or the fact that your children Could also be victims of it...

Hard luck dude, wishing you all the hope and faith for you situation and condition, from a mere stranger. For you and mostly for your children..

Monday, January 18, 2016 12:32 PM

Sounds like Adam and Eve story with the woman determined to do what's forbidden and, as a result, destroy everyone. Very sad.

Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:25 PM

My Prayers and Blessings Go Out To You Sir, Thank You For Sharing This Incredible Story.

Monday, February 1, 2016 3:36 PM

Thank you for your post and definitely praying for you. That is crazy.... so how did church get you into a better place?

Friday, February 5, 2016 3:05 AM

It wasn't  the church but the relationship  with God. One thing I learned from the church is that forgiveness  is for your self not for the person who did you harm. Hate only kills the person you are but love improves who you are. Yeah  that simple.

Monday, February 22, 2016 6:31 PM
Stinky stinks

Gods wrath. And I am not a bible thumper.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +29|-16
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +93|-42
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...