Was my wife cheating?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, October 26, 2015 4:05 PM by Guest Rating: +33|-15

My wife use to come to my restaurant some times to eat with a co-worker much younger than her,and I used to get suspicious but then I used to think nah she wouldn't do that.

One day this guy came in orderd a salad to go and I am thinking this guy comes from far way to pick up a sald to my place why ?

I went on line to check my phone bill to see out of curiosity if there is anything I should be concerned off and what I see there my wife was calling this number 10 to 15 times a day I was so mad that I called this number and the guy who picked was the same guy just had picked up the salad 10 minutes before of course i called with a private number I didn't say anything but the young man knew it was me and called my wife to tell her she doesn't tell me anything but I saw the call was made right after I had made that private call.

I want someone to tell me if I am wrong or right about this.

I was so mad that night could not sleep at all i did not tell her anything till next day i had printed all paper bill so I showed to her but she never admited anything she said there is nothing bewtwen them but I did not believe her at all.

Tags: Age Gap; Coworker Affair;

Comments

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:19 AM

Dont be an idiot of course she's cheating. She likes young dick. Kick her out

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:57 AM

She is either having an emotional affair or it has progressed to a physical affair.

Get a VAR and put it in her car - you'll have the evidence in no time.

If that doesn't work, confront her and demand she take a polygraph.

Her reaction alone will be very telling.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:51 PM

When is ok that a  spouse can talk to another guy that many times a day? Whether it be a co worker or friend, its all bad and she has cheated,the question is for how long? Tell her to lose that number and see what she does.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:31 AM

She's not only a cum guzzling whore, she's also a liar. Don't believe a word she says.

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:33 PM

She's a cum dumpster for that younger guy. She's probably banging other guys too, or will do so in the future, especially now that she had an appetite for extra cock. Kick that dirty cum whore out where she belongs!

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..