Was my wife cheating?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, October 26, 2015 4:05 PM by Guest Rating: +36|-16

My wife use to come to my restaurant some times to eat with a co-worker much younger than her,and I used to get suspicious but then I used to think nah she wouldn't do that.

One day this guy came in orderd a salad to go and I am thinking this guy comes from far way to pick up a sald to my place why ?

I went on line to check my phone bill to see out of curiosity if there is anything I should be concerned off and what I see there my wife was calling this number 10 to 15 times a day I was so mad that I called this number and the guy who picked was the same guy just had picked up the salad 10 minutes before of course i called with a private number I didn't say anything but the young man knew it was me and called my wife to tell her she doesn't tell me anything but I saw the call was made right after I had made that private call.

I want someone to tell me if I am wrong or right about this.

I was so mad that night could not sleep at all i did not tell her anything till next day i had printed all paper bill so I showed to her but she never admited anything she said there is nothing bewtwen them but I did not believe her at all.

Tags: Age Gap; Coworker Affair;

Comments

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:19 AM

Dont be an idiot of course she's cheating. She likes young dick. Kick her out

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:57 AM

She is either having an emotional affair or it has progressed to a physical affair.

Get a VAR and put it in her car - you'll have the evidence in no time.

If that doesn't work, confront her and demand she take a polygraph.

Her reaction alone will be very telling.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:51 PM

When is ok that a  spouse can talk to another guy that many times a day? Whether it be a co worker or friend, its all bad and she has cheated,the question is for how long? Tell her to lose that number and see what she does.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:31 AM

She's not only a cum guzzling whore, she's also a liar. Don't believe a word she says.

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:33 PM

She's a cum dumpster for that younger guy. She's probably banging other guys too, or will do so in the future, especially now that she had an appetite for extra cock. Kick that dirty cum whore out where she belongs!

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..