http://markenavnog.website/cyklokapron-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/omeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/oxcarbazepin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amitriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/strattera-mærke-navn.shtml,

Was my wife cheating?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, October 26, 2015 4:05 PM by Guest Rating: +37|-16

My wife use to come to my restaurant some times to eat with a co-worker much younger than her,and I used to get suspicious but then I used to think nah she wouldn't do that.

One day this guy came in orderd a salad to go and I am thinking this guy comes from far way to pick up a sald to my place why ?

I went on line to check my phone bill to see out of curiosity if there is anything I should be concerned off and what I see there my wife was calling this number 10 to 15 times a day I was so mad that I called this number and the guy who picked was the same guy just had picked up the salad 10 minutes before of course i called with a private number I didn't say anything but the young man knew it was me and called my wife to tell her she doesn't tell me anything but I saw the call was made right after I had made that private call.

I want someone to tell me if I am wrong or right about this.

I was so mad that night could not sleep at all i did not tell her anything till next day i had printed all paper bill so I showed to her but she never admited anything she said there is nothing bewtwen them but I did not believe her at all.

Tags: Age Gap; Coworker Affair;

Comments

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:19 AM

Dont be an idiot of course she's cheating. She likes young dick. Kick her out

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:57 AM

She is either having an emotional affair or it has progressed to a physical affair.

Get a VAR and put it in her car - you'll have the evidence in no time.

If that doesn't work, confront her and demand she take a polygraph.

Her reaction alone will be very telling.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:51 PM

When is ok that a  spouse can talk to another guy that many times a day? Whether it be a co worker or friend, its all bad and she has cheated,the question is for how long? Tell her to lose that number and see what she does.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:31 AM

She's not only a cum guzzling whore, she's also a liar. Don't believe a word she says.

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:33 PM

She's a cum dumpster for that younger guy. She's probably banging other guys too, or will do so in the future, especially now that she had an appetite for extra cock. Kick that dirty cum whore out where she belongs!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..