Was my wife cheating?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, October 26, 2015 4:05 PM by Guest Rating: +30|-15

My wife use to come to my restaurant some times to eat with a co-worker much younger than her,and I used to get suspicious but then I used to think nah she wouldn't do that.

One day this guy came in orderd a salad to go and I am thinking this guy comes from far way to pick up a sald to my place why ?

I went on line to check my phone bill to see out of curiosity if there is anything I should be concerned off and what I see there my wife was calling this number 10 to 15 times a day I was so mad that I called this number and the guy who picked was the same guy just had picked up the salad 10 minutes before of course i called with a private number I didn't say anything but the young man knew it was me and called my wife to tell her she doesn't tell me anything but I saw the call was made right after I had made that private call.

I want someone to tell me if I am wrong or right about this.

I was so mad that night could not sleep at all i did not tell her anything till next day i had printed all paper bill so I showed to her but she never admited anything she said there is nothing bewtwen them but I did not believe her at all.

Tags: Age Gap; Coworker Affair;

Comments

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:19 AM

Dont be an idiot of course she's cheating. She likes young dick. Kick her out

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:57 AM

She is either having an emotional affair or it has progressed to a physical affair.

Get a VAR and put it in her car - you'll have the evidence in no time.

If that doesn't work, confront her and demand she take a polygraph.

Her reaction alone will be very telling.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:51 PM

When is ok that a  spouse can talk to another guy that many times a day? Whether it be a co worker or friend, its all bad and she has cheated,the question is for how long? Tell her to lose that number and see what she does.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:31 AM

She's not only a cum guzzling whore, she's also a liar. Don't believe a word she says.

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:33 PM

She's a cum dumpster for that younger guy. She's probably banging other guys too, or will do so in the future, especially now that she had an appetite for extra cock. Kick that dirty cum whore out where she belongs!

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

raised her kids +13|-11
Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +33|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..