Was my wife cheating?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, October 26, 2015 4:05 PM by Guest Rating: +29|-15

My wife use to come to my restaurant some times to eat with a co-worker much younger than her,and I used to get suspicious but then I used to think nah she wouldn't do that.

One day this guy came in orderd a salad to go and I am thinking this guy comes from far way to pick up a sald to my place why ?

I went on line to check my phone bill to see out of curiosity if there is anything I should be concerned off and what I see there my wife was calling this number 10 to 15 times a day I was so mad that I called this number and the guy who picked was the same guy just had picked up the salad 10 minutes before of course i called with a private number I didn't say anything but the young man knew it was me and called my wife to tell her she doesn't tell me anything but I saw the call was made right after I had made that private call.

I want someone to tell me if I am wrong or right about this.

I was so mad that night could not sleep at all i did not tell her anything till next day i had printed all paper bill so I showed to her but she never admited anything she said there is nothing bewtwen them but I did not believe her at all.

Tags: Age Gap; Coworker Affair;

Comments

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:19 AM

Dont be an idiot of course she's cheating. She likes young dick. Kick her out

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:57 AM

She is either having an emotional affair or it has progressed to a physical affair.

Get a VAR and put it in her car - you'll have the evidence in no time.

If that doesn't work, confront her and demand she take a polygraph.

Her reaction alone will be very telling.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:51 PM

When is ok that a  spouse can talk to another guy that many times a day? Whether it be a co worker or friend, its all bad and she has cheated,the question is for how long? Tell her to lose that number and see what she does.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:31 AM

She's not only a cum guzzling whore, she's also a liar. Don't believe a word she says.

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:33 PM

She's a cum dumpster for that younger guy. She's probably banging other guys too, or will do so in the future, especially now that she had an appetite for extra cock. Kick that dirty cum whore out where she belongs!

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..