Was she honest with me?

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:44 AM by Jeremy Rating: +11|-6

A week before my 30th anniversary, my wife says to me  "do you want to sleep with someone else"

I res[pond , why the Q? . She then tells me she has slept with someone 4 yrs previously. i'm shocked, love her loads. We talk , we make love and fall asleep. Next morning she tells me she went away to New York with him where she attended aconference. Now I'm totally shocked. She says since their first fling, he kept on pestering her and she gave in. He has been harassing her and she wants me to contact him. I do and he promises to stay away. However now I'm totally shattered by this. i get hold of her phone and discover that she has slept with him , always away at conferences over the last four years . First she tells me that there was another trip to New York, then when i mention Toulose , paris , she gets quite annoyed and says to me to move on. the affair is over. she loves me and it was a mistake. I then find out that in 2014 , when I went into hospital to have aprocedure, she had a conference in London, she slept with him there as well. . Now I'm upset because it has been quite a number of times. She actually brought him to dinner two years ago because he was visiting his sons ( He lives 3 hours away) and at a charity dinner, she invited him to sit with our family. Now would someone who is being harassed and didnt really like him , bring this person into contact with her family. I'm now really interested in what her emotional attraction was to him and where they slept together. Am I being unreasonable. She says she loves me , we make great love - but i feel theiris a lack of intimacy

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:01 PM

Divorce her bitchass

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:29 PM

Out her embarrass her completely to her entire family on Facebook.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:35 PM

Fucking kill her

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:07 PM

Love is love, but you can't let her threat you like that. You trusted her before and she disappointed you in a horrible way. If she did it so many times she would do it again. Best option is to separate from her. At least you found out what kind of woman she was. After all, life goes on. There must be something better that waits for you out there then someone who lies and cheats.(and also make her regret ;) )

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:16 PM

The fact is that when she tells you to move on that the affair is over tells you everything you need to know. A person who is genuinely sorry understands that they have caused harm and that it takes a long while for the other person to move the sat the hurt. The fact that she's try to rush you past the hurt tells me she is no t genuinely sorry. She's probably still involved, or is involved with someone else.

You don't need to try to get her to change, or confess. Just make up your mind to move on from the relationship. You'll neve get from her what you want in a partner.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:22 PM

Jeremey  face it your wife is and has been a whore

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:24 PM

Your wife's question was her punk-ass way of telling you that she wants an open marriage.  Whether you want that or not is totally up to you.  If you do, I would suggest that you never touch her again.  She's already been gettng hers.  If you don't, kick her to the curb and be happy.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:56 AM

Jeremy, you are married to a sociopath. Divorce her right away. She is a lying, slut. I am guessing that you don't have kids yet - GOOD! She is a terrible wife, and she'd make a horrible mother! She is a beast. If you stay with her you will deeply regret it. She is controlling you with her cheating and telling you about it. If you are not careful she will lock you down by getting pregnant. Record her discussing the cheating with you in detail. Get as much factual information as possible. Find out which friends knew - yes, some of your friends were in on it! The day she is served, send an email notification of your pending divorce to everyone in her contact list along with the audio file of her confession. Burn her and the bridges back to her, then move on.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:40 AM

My friend, if you keep her on she will only bring you more heartache and cause you a premature death from the stress. Sounds dramatic but absolutely true. Get yourself a pure hearted woman and your old age where your body iss weaker will stand a better chance from the nourishment a real loving relationship offers. Love is a verb - Steven Covey

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:10 PM

Your relationship is like a tootache.. pull it out before you are hurting yourself more and more.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:41 AM

She's right. Move On, already.

Without her.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 5:55 PM

Well, on a good note she confessed.  Otherwise you would never have known about it.  Obviously she needed you to end it since she lacked the strenght.

Is she showing remorse?  If so she is a canidate for reconcilation.  However,  there must be consequences, so if you decide to reconcile, I would recommend getting a postnup for your protection. That way you can sleep at night.

Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:24 PM

Jeremy  your wife is definately a whore and a slut

Thursday, September 8, 2016 7:20 AM

She may be "over it" but I guarantee you will never be.  My wife once told me after we were married that she did not know if she could ever love me as much as her previous BF.   That hurt a lot, but she was pregnant with our second child so I hung on hoping....Then a few years later her college reunion comes up and she tells me that she is going to see him there.  Guess the rest of the story.....

Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:25 PM

Uhh Jeremy, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Why would you make love to her after she tells you she cheated on you? Shit, why is she still in your house??

If my wife told me she cheated on me, I swear to god, I'd use every last ounce of energy and resources in me to destroy her legally, professionally, socially, and in every manner of speaking. I would publicly shame the bitch to an extent where she couldn't get a job, couldn't get another man, couldn't do shit but kill herself. Oh and I'd bring cake to her funeral.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:28 PM

My wife and I are coming up on our 5th yr anniversary.  One night at the end of July she passed out with her phone in her hand.  I took it to put it on the nightstand and saw she was sexting with some guy in Seattle.  She is addicted to exercise and was sending him naked pics.  She swore she never met him but she goes to Seattle on business and I think she has.

She also had dating apps on her phone and had signed up for at least one site.  Then I found out she is blowing a young stud at our gym.  Him 29 and her 48.  She met him through DM on Instagram...he reached to her after noticing her in the gym.

We are going to counseling and she has supposedly cut off all contact with men and all social websites.  I am trying to forgive her but I'm not sure I can.  I don't believe I know everything she did and probably never will.

This is my 2nd marriage.  I'm devastated.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +36|-25
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +118|-48
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +30|-14
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...