http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/toilax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nifedipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zovir-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imurel-mærke-navn.shtml,

Was still searching for PROOF

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:20 PM by Guest Rating: +16|-14

Hi, We was married for 5 years. Have 2 children in total. My wife is very important in his company. But she never wanted to admit. Company always had training, oversea customer coming, entertaining customer to dinner and bring them back to hotel. Many excuses... Company giving a private phone, going business trip always... Always looking on the phone txting with somebody. Always saying im not respecting her. I do everything still im not respecting. I really dont know what to do. I cannot stop her going trip. A bit thingy then saying domestic violence. Ask me to read more article. This really drive me crazy. What can i do.?

Tags: Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:25 PM
ALF

Learn proper diction for one.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 AM

Tell her you are leaving because you do not trust her.  Tell her she is not respecting you.  Tell her that if she really loved you she would respect you.  I know it will be difficult but in the long run you will be better off.  Go see a lawyer.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +397|-124
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..