http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/toilax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nifedipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zovir-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imurel-mærke-navn.shtml,

Was still searching for PROOF

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:20 PM by Guest Rating: +16|-14

Hi, We was married for 5 years. Have 2 children in total. My wife is very important in his company. But she never wanted to admit. Company always had training, oversea customer coming, entertaining customer to dinner and bring them back to hotel. Many excuses... Company giving a private phone, going business trip always... Always looking on the phone txting with somebody. Always saying im not respecting her. I do everything still im not respecting. I really dont know what to do. I cannot stop her going trip. A bit thingy then saying domestic violence. Ask me to read more article. This really drive me crazy. What can i do.?

Tags: Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:25 PM
ALF

Learn proper diction for one.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 AM

Tell her you are leaving because you do not trust her.  Tell her she is not respecting you.  Tell her that if she really loved you she would respect you.  I know it will be difficult but in the long run you will be better off.  Go see a lawyer.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..