Was still searching for PROOF

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:20 PM by Guest Rating: +15|-14

Hi, We was married for 5 years. Have 2 children in total. My wife is very important in his company. But she never wanted to admit. Company always had training, oversea customer coming, entertaining customer to dinner and bring them back to hotel. Many excuses... Company giving a private phone, going business trip always... Always looking on the phone txting with somebody. Always saying im not respecting her. I do everything still im not respecting. I really dont know what to do. I cannot stop her going trip. A bit thingy then saying domestic violence. Ask me to read more article. This really drive me crazy. What can i do.?

Tags: Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:25 PM
ALF

Learn proper diction for one.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 AM

Tell her you are leaving because you do not trust her.  Tell her she is not respecting you.  Tell her that if she really loved you she would respect you.  I know it will be difficult but in the long run you will be better off.  Go see a lawyer.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T