Was still searching for PROOF

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:20 PM by Guest Rating: +15|-14

Hi, We was married for 5 years. Have 2 children in total. My wife is very important in his company. But she never wanted to admit. Company always had training, oversea customer coming, entertaining customer to dinner and bring them back to hotel. Many excuses... Company giving a private phone, going business trip always... Always looking on the phone txting with somebody. Always saying im not respecting her. I do everything still im not respecting. I really dont know what to do. I cannot stop her going trip. A bit thingy then saying domestic violence. Ask me to read more article. This really drive me crazy. What can i do.?

Tags: Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:25 PM
ALF

Learn proper diction for one.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 AM

Tell her you are leaving because you do not trust her.  Tell her she is not respecting you.  Tell her that if she really loved you she would respect you.  I know it will be difficult but in the long run you will be better off.  Go see a lawyer.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +29|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..