http://skibsfart.site/carbamazepin-skibsfart.htm, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-bromocriptin.asp, http://pilleranvendelser.site/buspiron-piller.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-aripiprazol.asp, http://prisudenrecept.site/amitriptylin-pris.htm,

Was still searching for PROOF

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:20 PM by Guest Rating: +16|-14

Hi, We was married for 5 years. Have 2 children in total. My wife is very important in his company. But she never wanted to admit. Company always had training, oversea customer coming, entertaining customer to dinner and bring them back to hotel. Many excuses... Company giving a private phone, going business trip always... Always looking on the phone txting with somebody. Always saying im not respecting her. I do everything still im not respecting. I really dont know what to do. I cannot stop her going trip. A bit thingy then saying domestic violence. Ask me to read more article. This really drive me crazy. What can i do.?

Tags: Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:25 PM
ALF

Learn proper diction for one.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 AM

Tell her you are leaving because you do not trust her.  Tell her she is not respecting you.  Tell her that if she really loved you she would respect you.  I know it will be difficult but in the long run you will be better off.  Go see a lawyer.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..