What have I done

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, January 4, 2016 3:21 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-10

This all happened when I first met him. He was everything I have ever wanted he was my special one the only relationship that I was happy in. We have dated for 7 months and I have had so much fun with him. Until one day I let my hormones get the best me and I made an account and started texting random people and getting them to do certain sexual things for me. Eve been doing this for the past 3 months and everytime I had finished with the guys I'd texted I would feel so guilty and want to delete the account... but I didn't I had no Idea why. Then one night he calls me at 1 am crying and saying that he found my other account and he told me that if I wanted him to not break up with me I had to be at his house now. I arrived there around 1:30 and he was crying and calling me names I told him that I would do anything to want him to not break up with me. So he asked to see my phone and I gave it to him for the night. I went home and woke up the next day to see him and where we're arguing for 7 hours. I really wanted him back so much and cheating on him with 100 guus made me think it was not gonna happen it. This isn't the first time I cheated on him I did it with one guys 5 months before but he was welling to forgive me. But now it's 100 and I don't know if he'll take me back. I told him that I would go to having a flip phone and to selling my computer cause than I would not have my kinky sexting talks with guys that only lasted for a few days. But he kept saying he doesn't want that all he wants is for him to trust me and to have well power. We fought for 3 days and he said he wasn't gonna break up with me cause he loved me to much to let me go. It's been day 2 and I've been committed to not sexting or texting another guy again... but everytime I see him or text him he's short and blunt. He told me that our relationship well never be the same and that hurts me. I swear I well never cheat again I have learned my lesson. I just want him to understand how much I want him and how much I love him. All those guys where just one day texts or 4 day texts. And I've messaged them everyday. My boyfriend has done everything to make me happy and has done everything that I've asked for. And for me to do this is fucked up. I just want to show him how bad I feel and that I won't do t again. I live him so fucking much and I just can't bare to lose him. I love him more than anything in the world!

Comments

Sunday, February 14, 2016 5:12 AM

If you're going to cheat, don't get caughty. -.- Simple as that. Or esle you want get to continue having your fun.

Friday, April 1, 2016 3:16 AM

Why would you even think everything would go back to the same as before?  Smh

Friday, August 12, 2016 8:05 AM

I think you need professional help.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..