What have I done

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, January 4, 2016 3:21 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-10

This all happened when I first met him. He was everything I have ever wanted he was my special one the only relationship that I was happy in. We have dated for 7 months and I have had so much fun with him. Until one day I let my hormones get the best me and I made an account and started texting random people and getting them to do certain sexual things for me. Eve been doing this for the past 3 months and everytime I had finished with the guys I'd texted I would feel so guilty and want to delete the account... but I didn't I had no Idea why. Then one night he calls me at 1 am crying and saying that he found my other account and he told me that if I wanted him to not break up with me I had to be at his house now. I arrived there around 1:30 and he was crying and calling me names I told him that I would do anything to want him to not break up with me. So he asked to see my phone and I gave it to him for the night. I went home and woke up the next day to see him and where we're arguing for 7 hours. I really wanted him back so much and cheating on him with 100 guus made me think it was not gonna happen it. This isn't the first time I cheated on him I did it with one guys 5 months before but he was welling to forgive me. But now it's 100 and I don't know if he'll take me back. I told him that I would go to having a flip phone and to selling my computer cause than I would not have my kinky sexting talks with guys that only lasted for a few days. But he kept saying he doesn't want that all he wants is for him to trust me and to have well power. We fought for 3 days and he said he wasn't gonna break up with me cause he loved me to much to let me go. It's been day 2 and I've been committed to not sexting or texting another guy again... but everytime I see him or text him he's short and blunt. He told me that our relationship well never be the same and that hurts me. I swear I well never cheat again I have learned my lesson. I just want him to understand how much I want him and how much I love him. All those guys where just one day texts or 4 day texts. And I've messaged them everyday. My boyfriend has done everything to make me happy and has done everything that I've asked for. And for me to do this is fucked up. I just want to show him how bad I feel and that I won't do t again. I live him so fucking much and I just can't bare to lose him. I love him more than anything in the world!

Comments

Sunday, February 14, 2016 5:12 AM

If you're going to cheat, don't get caughty. -.- Simple as that. Or esle you want get to continue having your fun.

Friday, April 1, 2016 3:16 AM

Why would you even think everything would go back to the same as before?  Smh

Friday, August 12, 2016 8:05 AM

I think you need professional help.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..