what to do now?

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:58 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-14

I GOT MARRIED IN 2012, WE HAVE ALMOST COMPLETEd 3 and a HALF YEAR OF OUR MARRIGE LIFE, BEFORE MARRIGE WE WERE IN RELATIONSHIP OF 4 YEAR OF TIME WHICH MEANS WE are ALMOST TOGETHER for last 7 year, we got married and we have a son who's arround 2 year's old, the worst part of my life is i trusted my wife so much and she just broken my trust,

after 3 year of our marrige i caught her while she was cheating on me, she was kissing another man in our home everything is recored in my laptop now i cauht her , and the bitch says it was her mistake she did not even think about it bla bla bla, but the truth is i caught her, she has admited each and everything whatever she did, i loved her so much i gave her each and everthing whatever i can love, care, money everthing i gave her even then she did to me the marrige we did it was a love marrige now i got stuck what to do now, should i forgive her or divorce her what to do, we have a son too i am just helpless now, not able to underdstand what to do now,,

i never cheated on her all i did is so much love her, and putting so much trust in her... please guide me what to do now?

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:30 PM

Leave. Saying she didn't think about it is full of bs.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:10 PM
Stinky stinks

Friend, you must be patient.  You can accept her mistake and live with the error or part ways. What is your relationship worth?  That is what you need to decide. I suggest giving it a month or 2. Tell her you need space. See how you feel after your emotions have calmed. If you want to try again, then try again.  If not, the part ways as friends.  If you are so scarred that you cannot be with her, then realize that these scars are not her scars, they are yours. If you cannot live with them, then you must live without her. But scars heal over time.  Just be patient. Whatever is meant to be wil be.  If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.

Peace or pieces.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:49 AM
George

Your missing a ton of info. What was he doing at your house? Do you know him? Is he married? Where does he work? Where did they meet?

With all that info you will receive better help here.  She allowed another man into your home.....this was premeditated and she didn't "LET" this happen, she "MADE" it happen. I'd suggest a separation where she has to leave.  She began the affair, she initiated this activity so she has to be the one who's inconvenienced most.  If you are worried that she will go back into his arms then you have your answer.  Step by step.

Gep

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1994
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..