what to do now?

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:58 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-14

I GOT MARRIED IN 2012, WE HAVE ALMOST COMPLETEd 3 and a HALF YEAR OF OUR MARRIGE LIFE, BEFORE MARRIGE WE WERE IN RELATIONSHIP OF 4 YEAR OF TIME WHICH MEANS WE are ALMOST TOGETHER for last 7 year, we got married and we have a son who's arround 2 year's old, the worst part of my life is i trusted my wife so much and she just broken my trust,

after 3 year of our marrige i caught her while she was cheating on me, she was kissing another man in our home everything is recored in my laptop now i cauht her , and the bitch says it was her mistake she did not even think about it bla bla bla, but the truth is i caught her, she has admited each and everything whatever she did, i loved her so much i gave her each and everthing whatever i can love, care, money everthing i gave her even then she did to me the marrige we did it was a love marrige now i got stuck what to do now, should i forgive her or divorce her what to do, we have a son too i am just helpless now, not able to underdstand what to do now,,

i never cheated on her all i did is so much love her, and putting so much trust in her... please guide me what to do now?

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:30 PM

Leave. Saying she didn't think about it is full of bs.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:10 PM
Stinky stinks

Friend, you must be patient.  You can accept her mistake and live with the error or part ways. What is your relationship worth?  That is what you need to decide. I suggest giving it a month or 2. Tell her you need space. See how you feel after your emotions have calmed. If you want to try again, then try again.  If not, the part ways as friends.  If you are so scarred that you cannot be with her, then realize that these scars are not her scars, they are yours. If you cannot live with them, then you must live without her. But scars heal over time.  Just be patient. Whatever is meant to be wil be.  If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.

Peace or pieces.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:49 AM
George

Your missing a ton of info. What was he doing at your house? Do you know him? Is he married? Where does he work? Where did they meet?

With all that info you will receive better help here.  She allowed another man into your home.....this was premeditated and she didn't "LET" this happen, she "MADE" it happen. I'd suggest a separation where she has to leave.  She began the affair, she initiated this activity so she has to be the one who's inconvenienced most.  If you are worried that she will go back into his arms then you have your answer.  Step by step.

Gep

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..