http://medalkoholhvor.site/bicalutamid-med-alkohol.html, http://prishvader.site/methotrexat-pris.jsp, http://kobproducent.site/køb-metoclopramid.cgi, http://medalkoholhvor.site/carbamazepin-med-alkohol.html, http://medalkoholhvor.site/diflucan-med-alkohol.html,

what to do now?

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:58 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-14

I GOT MARRIED IN 2012, WE HAVE ALMOST COMPLETEd 3 and a HALF YEAR OF OUR MARRIGE LIFE, BEFORE MARRIGE WE WERE IN RELATIONSHIP OF 4 YEAR OF TIME WHICH MEANS WE are ALMOST TOGETHER for last 7 year, we got married and we have a son who's arround 2 year's old, the worst part of my life is i trusted my wife so much and she just broken my trust,

after 3 year of our marrige i caught her while she was cheating on me, she was kissing another man in our home everything is recored in my laptop now i cauht her , and the bitch says it was her mistake she did not even think about it bla bla bla, but the truth is i caught her, she has admited each and everything whatever she did, i loved her so much i gave her each and everthing whatever i can love, care, money everthing i gave her even then she did to me the marrige we did it was a love marrige now i got stuck what to do now, should i forgive her or divorce her what to do, we have a son too i am just helpless now, not able to underdstand what to do now,,

i never cheated on her all i did is so much love her, and putting so much trust in her... please guide me what to do now?

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:30 PM

Leave. Saying she didn't think about it is full of bs.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:10 PM
Stinky stinks

Friend, you must be patient.  You can accept her mistake and live with the error or part ways. What is your relationship worth?  That is what you need to decide. I suggest giving it a month or 2. Tell her you need space. See how you feel after your emotions have calmed. If you want to try again, then try again.  If not, the part ways as friends.  If you are so scarred that you cannot be with her, then realize that these scars are not her scars, they are yours. If you cannot live with them, then you must live without her. But scars heal over time.  Just be patient. Whatever is meant to be wil be.  If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.

Peace or pieces.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:49 AM
George

Your missing a ton of info. What was he doing at your house? Do you know him? Is he married? Where does he work? Where did they meet?

With all that info you will receive better help here.  She allowed another man into your home.....this was premeditated and she didn't "LET" this happen, she "MADE" it happen. I'd suggest a separation where she has to leave.  She began the affair, she initiated this activity so she has to be the one who's inconvenienced most.  If you are worried that she will go back into his arms then you have your answer.  Step by step.

Gep

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..