what to do now?

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:58 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-14

I GOT MARRIED IN 2012, WE HAVE ALMOST COMPLETEd 3 and a HALF YEAR OF OUR MARRIGE LIFE, BEFORE MARRIGE WE WERE IN RELATIONSHIP OF 4 YEAR OF TIME WHICH MEANS WE are ALMOST TOGETHER for last 7 year, we got married and we have a son who's arround 2 year's old, the worst part of my life is i trusted my wife so much and she just broken my trust,

after 3 year of our marrige i caught her while she was cheating on me, she was kissing another man in our home everything is recored in my laptop now i cauht her , and the bitch says it was her mistake she did not even think about it bla bla bla, but the truth is i caught her, she has admited each and everything whatever she did, i loved her so much i gave her each and everthing whatever i can love, care, money everthing i gave her even then she did to me the marrige we did it was a love marrige now i got stuck what to do now, should i forgive her or divorce her what to do, we have a son too i am just helpless now, not able to underdstand what to do now,,

i never cheated on her all i did is so much love her, and putting so much trust in her... please guide me what to do now?

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:30 PM

Leave. Saying she didn't think about it is full of bs.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:10 PM
Stinky stinks

Friend, you must be patient.  You can accept her mistake and live with the error or part ways. What is your relationship worth?  That is what you need to decide. I suggest giving it a month or 2. Tell her you need space. See how you feel after your emotions have calmed. If you want to try again, then try again.  If not, the part ways as friends.  If you are so scarred that you cannot be with her, then realize that these scars are not her scars, they are yours. If you cannot live with them, then you must live without her. But scars heal over time.  Just be patient. Whatever is meant to be wil be.  If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.

Peace or pieces.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:49 AM
George

Your missing a ton of info. What was he doing at your house? Do you know him? Is he married? Where does he work? Where did they meet?

With all that info you will receive better help here.  She allowed another man into your home.....this was premeditated and she didn't "LET" this happen, she "MADE" it happen. I'd suggest a separation where she has to leave.  She began the affair, she initiated this activity so she has to be the one who's inconvenienced most.  If you are worried that she will go back into his arms then you have your answer.  Step by step.

Gep

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..