whats more important? what is right or what is right for me

Want to Cheat

Friday, February 5, 2016 4:13 PM by kailey Rating: +18|-11

I am 20 years old. I have a five month old daughter and I am still with her dad- my partner of three years. I am feeling very torn. I want my daughter to have a whole happy family. I never got to have that and I want it for her.

But I am not in love with her dad. I don't even fancy him. We live together and I feel like his presence is just annoying. We sit in the same room most days, I play with our daughter and care for her whilst he plays on his computer. I am not one of those girls that hate computer games but honestly it's driving me insane. It's non stop!

Should I keep trying to work at my relationship for the sake of our daughter or do I follow my heart and find the kind of love I want for myself?

Tags: Daughter;

Saturday, February 6, 2016 9:28 AM

If he loves you, then you should try to find a way to fix the relationship for the sake of your daughter.  If he doesn't love you at all, then it is probably better to separate.  Children without a father suffer tremendously.

Saturday, February 6, 2016 9:44 AM

He does love me. I'm pretty sure of that. It's that I don't love him at all.

Sunday, February 7, 2016 4:43 AM

Kailey your making a big mistake  if you don't  love him it will not work out. He deserve  someone  that will as so do you.  Be honest with him and tell you you don't love him. But don't decieve. Honesty is better in the long run. If your in a loveless  relationship  it will do more harm to all of you as a family.  What was it that made you fall for him the first time. Remember  the  past. What made you be with him. You might still have feeling for him and not know it. Women go crazy  after pregnancy  and menopause so be wise in  your choice. Talking to him is your  only option. Tell him now.that both of you  need to talk. He might understand and most likely  try his hardest to win you back if he loves you. Talk that's it. If he's playing  turn it off and say we have to talk. Well if he's  playing  black ops call of duty let him  don't be rude. But anyway sit and talk. For your daughter.

Monday, February 8, 2016 10:40 AM

If you don't love him maybe you should leave him:/

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 6:23 AM

(I am not in love with her dad.) You said it and there is nothing wrong with the way you feel about him. Unfortunatley, some couples fall out of love and it seems to be the way you feel. If you know in your heart that you dont want to be with him then it's best for EVERYONE including your daughter to move on with your lives and have enough respect for each other to at least raise your daughter. Be civil and respectful during your break up if it happens. Im sure you have your reasons why you feel that way. Maybe you need to sit down with him and explain how you feel and see if it's even worth making it work. Don't just stay with someone for the sake of your daughter. It will be a hazzard to your health staying together just for that reason. As long as you both care for her then she wont feel neglected. Sounds to me that there is no communication in your releationship. Sounds like he's spending more time with video games then his family. If that's the case then you know what you have to do. Best of luck.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 8:42 PM
Stinky stinks
  • He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +19|-11
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +77|-35
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +24|-10
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...