http://aopkastning.site/confortid-opkastning.htm, http://apotekdiarre.site/methotrexat-apotek.aspx, http://hvormegeter.site/hvor-meget-er-cyklokapron, http://opskriftogvit.site/primidon-opskrift.shtml, http://behandlingogol.site/amiodaron-behandling.html,

What's the point of getting mad?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:19 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-15

I've been cheated on before and I used to get mad when it would happen but over the years I've realized, there's no reason to get mad. Ever since I saw my highschool gf (at the time), literally sucking my friends cock, I just realized how hot and normal it is. All the time you hear people getting divorced and changing their lives over it, but why, its just sex and it's making their S/O happy. Now years later I've had more relationships and none have ended over jealousy or cheating.  It's actually a relief not worrying, hell it's brought my current gf and I closer together.

Comments

Sunday, November 22, 2015 5:23 PM

Hi - you are right it is just sex,  But it can still hurt if you feel betrayed.  My first wife had sex with another man and when she confessed it to me it hurt like hell. I learned to use it as a turn on when I had sex with her or when I masturbated on my own.  Use the experince for your own sexual pleasure.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:50 PM

so why dont u cheat

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:20 PM

Man, you are Demented!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:54 AM
Im fair

I agree buddy. Sex is hot whether it me fucking my wife or her ducking someone else. I know she loves me and the dick for others is only physical.  Turns me on when she details her affairs to me.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1970
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..