http://markenavnog.website/saroten-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/doxycyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/glimepirid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/minoxidil-mærke-navn.shtml,

What's the point of getting mad?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:19 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-15

I've been cheated on before and I used to get mad when it would happen but over the years I've realized, there's no reason to get mad. Ever since I saw my highschool gf (at the time), literally sucking my friends cock, I just realized how hot and normal it is. All the time you hear people getting divorced and changing their lives over it, but why, its just sex and it's making their S/O happy. Now years later I've had more relationships and none have ended over jealousy or cheating.  It's actually a relief not worrying, hell it's brought my current gf and I closer together.

Comments

Sunday, November 22, 2015 5:23 PM

Hi - you are right it is just sex,  But it can still hurt if you feel betrayed.  My first wife had sex with another man and when she confessed it to me it hurt like hell. I learned to use it as a turn on when I had sex with her or when I masturbated on my own.  Use the experince for your own sexual pleasure.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:50 PM

so why dont u cheat

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:20 PM

Man, you are Demented!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:54 AM
Im fair

I agree buddy. Sex is hot whether it me fucking my wife or her ducking someone else. I know she loves me and the dick for others is only physical.  Turns me on when she details her affairs to me.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +218|-66
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..