What's the point of getting mad?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:19 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-15

I've been cheated on before and I used to get mad when it would happen but over the years I've realized, there's no reason to get mad. Ever since I saw my highschool gf (at the time), literally sucking my friends cock, I just realized how hot and normal it is. All the time you hear people getting divorced and changing their lives over it, but why, its just sex and it's making their S/O happy. Now years later I've had more relationships and none have ended over jealousy or cheating.  It's actually a relief not worrying, hell it's brought my current gf and I closer together.

Comments

Sunday, November 22, 2015 5:23 PM

Hi - you are right it is just sex,  But it can still hurt if you feel betrayed.  My first wife had sex with another man and when she confessed it to me it hurt like hell. I learned to use it as a turn on when I had sex with her or when I masturbated on my own.  Use the experince for your own sexual pleasure.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:50 PM

so why dont u cheat

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:20 PM

Man, you are Demented!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:54 AM
Im fair

I agree buddy. Sex is hot whether it me fucking my wife or her ducking someone else. I know she loves me and the dick for others is only physical.  Turns me on when she details her affairs to me.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-5
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..