What's the point of getting mad?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:19 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-15

I've been cheated on before and I used to get mad when it would happen but over the years I've realized, there's no reason to get mad. Ever since I saw my highschool gf (at the time), literally sucking my friends cock, I just realized how hot and normal it is. All the time you hear people getting divorced and changing their lives over it, but why, its just sex and it's making their S/O happy. Now years later I've had more relationships and none have ended over jealousy or cheating.  It's actually a relief not worrying, hell it's brought my current gf and I closer together.

Comments

Sunday, November 22, 2015 5:23 PM

Hi - you are right it is just sex,  But it can still hurt if you feel betrayed.  My first wife had sex with another man and when she confessed it to me it hurt like hell. I learned to use it as a turn on when I had sex with her or when I masturbated on my own.  Use the experince for your own sexual pleasure.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:50 PM

so why dont u cheat

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:20 PM

Man, you are Demented!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:54 AM
Im fair

I agree buddy. Sex is hot whether it me fucking my wife or her ducking someone else. I know she loves me and the dick for others is only physical.  Turns me on when she details her affairs to me.

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..