Whats wrong with it?

Want to Cheat

Thursday, April 7, 2016 4:24 AM by New world Man Rating: +8|-7

After reading stories from both sides, it is clear that our society has degenerated considerably. The sacred institution of marriage is a joke. Chastity and faithfulnes is now the exception, the rule is just do it. I believe it was the natural outcome of the femenist movement, women are liberated allright. In the work force, spend many hours alone, driving to and from work, running errands, they are no longer at home or in a group of women tending children. The kids go to school and mom is essentially unsupervised. Combine this with TV, soap operas, a womans natural curiosity, her need for the occasional emotional calamity, a man gone all day breaking his back trying to make ends meet and provide a good life, coming home tired, seemingly uninterested, all these things have created the prime environment for infidelity. It used to be that men were the cheaters but now the wives are holding thier own in the stepping out game. Facebook, Ashley Madison, dating sites, cheating is easy now for a bored wife.

So I ask, men, what can we do? We are being demasculated systematically by design, and we are holding our hearts and asking what can we do? Our women are out of control. The time of the faithful wife is over, and the time of the whore has come. This is our environment whether we like it or not. That little darling you want to commit to, put a ring on her finger, will have countless opportunities to break your heart in the years ahead. unless she is a puritan with high moral character she will have sex with another man at some point, it's a given. Some co worker, or bag boy, or pizza delivery guy, or long lost boyfriend she finds on social media is going to get into her head, play on her natural emotional weakness, and end up in her pussy. Thats just the way it is.

So I say, rise up ye men, and be men! It's a two way street brothers, those same women are open to your advances as well. We need to take back the upper hand, teach our women that there are millions of others just like them who are disatisfied, curious, weak, and lets prey on them all! Lets go down there and fuck them all! Fuck every woman you can! Forget about being faithful, chances are she's already cheated on you even if you don't have a clue. You get a chance to get laid by a neighbor, a bar friend, co worker, DO IT! Your daughters friend coming on to you (legal age of course), bang the little ho! Sign up on Ashley Madison, meet a strange slut at a hotel, hit on the bag girl at the grocery store, get a pre paid phone and get a string of FWB girls, if you have the means get a sugar baby, set her up in an apartment. I'm sick of reading your sad stories, get up and be a fucking MAN! The women in America are polluted anyway, they arent wife material anymore, they pushed to have their own way and now here we are, welcome to the new world, where men arent men and women use their vaginas as leverage to enslave us. Let it be their mistake, lets us turn around and FUCK THAT VAGINA EVERY WHICH WAY WE WANT!

Tags: Dating; Friend; Hotel; Kids; Neighbor;

Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:40 PM

hit the like button on this :)

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:14 PM

Man, you should really get some help dude.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:34 PM

Damn you sound like a real pussy right now

Saturday, April 9, 2016 2:51 AM

You will like this:

Unfortunately the answer is not to roll in the gutter like the swine.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:06 PM

He kinda of has a point, I don't want to agree with you and want to think your an idiot. But a right idiot.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:27 PM

That goes both ways.  You are part of the problem.  Society had made cheating a norm.  Bored wife....yeah them bitches are out there..but so are bored men. Your i have a wench at home who takes care of the kids,  cleans the house and does my laundry. Let's break her heart and stick me pork in all the sluts with open signs. Hope your way of thinking has you waking up next to this hott ass "girl" with an Adam's apple and you can't figure out why your asshole feels like a 10 year old shit just escaped.  But then again maybe your bitter cuz you had a "bored" wife. Don't tell others to take it out on a faithful wife who has done nothing but given her man everything.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +47|-28
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..