Whats wrong with it?

Want to Cheat

Thursday, April 7, 2016 4:24 AM by New world Man Rating: +8|-8

After reading stories from both sides, it is clear that our society has degenerated considerably. The sacred institution of marriage is a joke. Chastity and faithfulnes is now the exception, the rule is just do it. I believe it was the natural outcome of the femenist movement, women are liberated allright. In the work force, spend many hours alone, driving to and from work, running errands, they are no longer at home or in a group of women tending children. The kids go to school and mom is essentially unsupervised. Combine this with TV, soap operas, a womans natural curiosity, her need for the occasional emotional calamity, a man gone all day breaking his back trying to make ends meet and provide a good life, coming home tired, seemingly uninterested, all these things have created the prime environment for infidelity. It used to be that men were the cheaters but now the wives are holding thier own in the stepping out game. Facebook, Ashley Madison, dating sites, cheating is easy now for a bored wife.

So I ask, men, what can we do? We are being demasculated systematically by design, and we are holding our hearts and asking what can we do? Our women are out of control. The time of the faithful wife is over, and the time of the whore has come. This is our environment whether we like it or not. That little darling you want to commit to, put a ring on her finger, will have countless opportunities to break your heart in the years ahead. unless she is a puritan with high moral character she will have sex with another man at some point, it's a given. Some co worker, or bag boy, or pizza delivery guy, or long lost boyfriend she finds on social media is going to get into her head, play on her natural emotional weakness, and end up in her pussy. Thats just the way it is.

So I say, rise up ye men, and be men! It's a two way street brothers, those same women are open to your advances as well. We need to take back the upper hand, teach our women that there are millions of others just like them who are disatisfied, curious, weak, and lets prey on them all! Lets go down there and fuck them all! Fuck every woman you can! Forget about being faithful, chances are she's already cheated on you even if you don't have a clue. You get a chance to get laid by a neighbor, a bar friend, co worker, DO IT! Your daughters friend coming on to you (legal age of course), bang the little ho! Sign up on Ashley Madison, meet a strange slut at a hotel, hit on the bag girl at the grocery store, get a pre paid phone and get a string of FWB girls, if you have the means get a sugar baby, set her up in an apartment. I'm sick of reading your sad stories, get up and be a fucking MAN! The women in America are polluted anyway, they arent wife material anymore, they pushed to have their own way and now here we are, welcome to the new world, where men arent men and women use their vaginas as leverage to enslave us. Let it be their mistake, lets us turn around and FUCK THAT VAGINA EVERY WHICH WAY WE WANT!

Tags: Dating; Friend; Hotel; Kids; Neighbor;

Comments

Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:40 PM

hit the like button on this :)

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:14 PM

Man, you should really get some help dude.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:34 PM
BBC_NYC

Damn you sound like a real pussy right now

Saturday, April 9, 2016 2:51 AM

You will like this: https://www.mgtow.com/video/on-civilization-society-and-women/

Unfortunately the answer is not to roll in the gutter like the swine.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:06 PM
TomTom

He kinda of has a point, I don't want to agree with you and want to think your an idiot. But a right idiot.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:27 PM
Guests

That goes both ways.  You are part of the problem.  Society had made cheating a norm.  Bored wife....yeah them bitches are out there..but so are bored men. Your i have a wench at home who takes care of the kids,  cleans the house and does my laundry. Let's break her heart and stick me pork in all the sluts with open signs. Hope your way of thinking has you waking up next to this hott ass "girl" with an Adam's apple and you can't figure out why your asshole feels like a 10 year old shit just escaped.  But then again maybe your bitter cuz you had a "bored" wife. Don't tell others to take it out on a faithful wife who has done nothing but given her man everything.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..