Whats wrong with it?

Want to Cheat

Thursday, April 7, 2016 4:24 AM by New world Man Rating: +8|-7

After reading stories from both sides, it is clear that our society has degenerated considerably. The sacred institution of marriage is a joke. Chastity and faithfulnes is now the exception, the rule is just do it. I believe it was the natural outcome of the femenist movement, women are liberated allright. In the work force, spend many hours alone, driving to and from work, running errands, they are no longer at home or in a group of women tending children. The kids go to school and mom is essentially unsupervised. Combine this with TV, soap operas, a womans natural curiosity, her need for the occasional emotional calamity, a man gone all day breaking his back trying to make ends meet and provide a good life, coming home tired, seemingly uninterested, all these things have created the prime environment for infidelity. It used to be that men were the cheaters but now the wives are holding thier own in the stepping out game. Facebook, Ashley Madison, dating sites, cheating is easy now for a bored wife.

So I ask, men, what can we do? We are being demasculated systematically by design, and we are holding our hearts and asking what can we do? Our women are out of control. The time of the faithful wife is over, and the time of the whore has come. This is our environment whether we like it or not. That little darling you want to commit to, put a ring on her finger, will have countless opportunities to break your heart in the years ahead. unless she is a puritan with high moral character she will have sex with another man at some point, it's a given. Some co worker, or bag boy, or pizza delivery guy, or long lost boyfriend she finds on social media is going to get into her head, play on her natural emotional weakness, and end up in her pussy. Thats just the way it is.

So I say, rise up ye men, and be men! It's a two way street brothers, those same women are open to your advances as well. We need to take back the upper hand, teach our women that there are millions of others just like them who are disatisfied, curious, weak, and lets prey on them all! Lets go down there and fuck them all! Fuck every woman you can! Forget about being faithful, chances are she's already cheated on you even if you don't have a clue. You get a chance to get laid by a neighbor, a bar friend, co worker, DO IT! Your daughters friend coming on to you (legal age of course), bang the little ho! Sign up on Ashley Madison, meet a strange slut at a hotel, hit on the bag girl at the grocery store, get a pre paid phone and get a string of FWB girls, if you have the means get a sugar baby, set her up in an apartment. I'm sick of reading your sad stories, get up and be a fucking MAN! The women in America are polluted anyway, they arent wife material anymore, they pushed to have their own way and now here we are, welcome to the new world, where men arent men and women use their vaginas as leverage to enslave us. Let it be their mistake, lets us turn around and FUCK THAT VAGINA EVERY WHICH WAY WE WANT!

Tags: Dating; Friend; Hotel; Kids; Neighbor;

Comments

Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:40 PM

hit the like button on this :)

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:14 PM

Man, you should really get some help dude.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:34 PM
BBC_NYC

Damn you sound like a real pussy right now

Saturday, April 9, 2016 2:51 AM

You will like this: https://www.mgtow.com/video/on-civilization-society-and-women/

Unfortunately the answer is not to roll in the gutter like the swine.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:06 PM
TomTom

He kinda of has a point, I don't want to agree with you and want to think your an idiot. But a right idiot.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:27 PM
Guests

That goes both ways.  You are part of the problem.  Society had made cheating a norm.  Bored wife....yeah them bitches are out there..but so are bored men. Your i have a wench at home who takes care of the kids,  cleans the house and does my laundry. Let's break her heart and stick me pork in all the sluts with open signs. Hope your way of thinking has you waking up next to this hott ass "girl" with an Adam's apple and you can't figure out why your asshole feels like a 10 year old shit just escaped.  But then again maybe your bitter cuz you had a "bored" wife. Don't tell others to take it out on a faithful wife who has done nothing but given her man everything.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..