When things go terribly wrong.

I cheated on my husband

Saturday, July 16, 2016 10:03 AM by Moni Rating: +18|-23

Me and J have been married for 17 years.  We have had a rocky relationship since day 1 but we always made it past the rough spots but lately things are starting to change. He stays at work aftet he clocks out to drink with his friends and when i mentioned it wad becoming a problem we argued.  We argue about bills, his drinking, my being distant and our sex life.  It has drastically changed o er the years.. Almost to the point that i feel like i am begging for intamacy.  Last year i looked through his phone and found him texting hookers.  I confronted him but he said it was just a joke and he would never act upon it, i dont believe him.  I have distanced myself from him.  I have become numb so it was strange to me when someone else came along and made me feel again.  We will call him B.. I work with B, and we started just talking at work one day and it went from there.  I developed a school girl crush on him.  He would tell me everything i wanted to hear and i ended up sleeping with him.  He has a girlfriend and kids wigh her and i know he is not going to leave her for me but i was crushed when a couple of days after we had sex he told me he feels awful that he cheated.  Its so akward now at work because of it.  I see him daily, i try not to let it bother me but i feel used.  Maybe thats what i get for cheating on J.

I decided to tell J that i wasnt happy.  I can never tell him about B but i did tell him how i feel more line his friend than wife.  We are going to tey to make it work but its hard for me.  I am mot going to let J run my life anymore and i am going to let him know when things upset me.  I just wish i had B on the side still 😉

Tags: Friend; Kids;

Comments

Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:55 PM

Karma bitch. You were used. You were used BADLY.

Monday, July 18, 2016 4:07 AM

Hahah you pathetic girl. You deserve to be lonely. Just imagineall the good pussy your husband is enjoying

Monday, July 18, 2016 7:03 AM
Mr2Kinky

Get you another side guy..

Monday, July 18, 2016 2:04 PM
ALF

When you found that your husband was texting hookers, and you believed he was screwing around, you had the moral high ground.  The time to act was then.  When you cheated with "B", you lost the moral high ground and put yourself on the same level as your husband.  Lower if it turns out he wasn't  screwing around.  The real funny thing is that the guy you cheated with got a conscious and is showing remorse for what he has done while you're still obsessing about him.  Without any definate proof that he cheated, and you still wanting to maintain a relationship with "B", the only one getting used here is "J".

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 12:50 PM

I think you sound like a nice person. I can understand your dilemma. I'm sorry for the mean comments from others. I hope things work out for the better with you and your husband. I think you fell for the other guy because you felt lonely and vulnerable. You were not looking to be unfaithful. I like your heart!

Friday, July 22, 2016 9:50 AM

i dont understand one thing when women find out her husband is cheating on her why does she have to sunk to his level and do the same thing why cant she flip a finger take her kids and house and money and get out law is by the women side use it

Friday, July 22, 2016 3:21 PM

Friday, July 22, 2016 4:08 PM

No one likes you lol

Monday, July 25, 2016 3:39 PM

It's fine. Find another dude to screw. Ur husband was the cause he didn't do good by you. Ur off the hook.

Monday, July 25, 2016 3:42 PM

Marriage after so many years can become stale. Life is short. He cheated on u. Just like the guy u slept with. No worries u got laid and that probably felt good. Don't worry his gf is probably cheating on him. AND if ur hubby called hookups then ur not in the wrong. Men get so effing boring in bed and they don't always seem to care.

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:26 PM

"why does she have to sunk to his level and do the same thing why cant she flip a finger take her kids and house and money and get out law is by the women side use it"

Because it's lot more easier to have sex with someone else.Let's face it revenge sex is more satisfactory.So it's completely understandable.But you speaking as if men would never cheated in revenge against their wives or girlfriends.I mean you should more time lurking around at this website.Besides it's not as if her husband would allow her to walk away with her kid and house so easily.

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:31 PM

"Yeah what he said above me but what I really don't understand is if you're fucking someone else why can't he text hookers?  Cuz if he is nine times out of ten you probably are  a lame fuck in bed ever notice how they both got tired of fucking you? "

So because she is a lame fuck his cheating is justified? What about her lover? Would you say his girlfriend is a lame fuck too is that why he cheated on him? I mean why men always end up with lame fuck but still choosing hookers or sluts as a sidechick anyway? Wouldn't it be more easy if they just end up with the hookers? I mean they are cheaper than wives you know?

Guess what? She has her own jusfitication too...

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:34 PM

"what I really don't understand is if you're fucking someone else why can't he text hookers?"

It's not a question whether he can or not but the point he broke the rules so there's no reason for her to abide by it anymore..

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:35 PM

"Karma bitch. You were used. You were used BADLY. "

It willl reach everyone including her husband and her lover

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:39 PM

"Without any definate proof that he cheated, and you still wanting to maintain a relationship with "B", the only one getting used here is "J"."

No no he's not getting used I mean nobody forced him to text those hookers.He has more agency than what you would like to think.We only develop a conscious when we know the consequences that is about to come and we're not willing to prepared for it.B obviously knows about it.he already starts thinking his own girlfriend will eventually find out or worse cheated on him in revenge.That's why he starts to feel remorse.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:16 PM

You both suck. 17 years and this is what you have to show for it? What about kids? If you have kids you both suck X10! If you don't have kids, don't! We don't need your cheating genes in the pool! Get a divorce and go whore elsewhere. Maybe your ex will text you! LOL!!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:38 PM

Hey, despite all the bad comments written on here, you are human. and the way you are feeling is completely human. If these people want to describe your normal, common feelings as being a "slut who deserves to have karma fuck her". Then so be it, I've been there, everyone has been there. People fall in and out of love, people cheat, people have sex and pretend it never happened. No reason to beat yourself up over it, just know that you could be making a better situation and you're not. And if consequences come from it, accept them and face it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..