Why Continue to LIE

My wife cheated on me

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:39 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-7

Years ago before marriage I know my wife/ GF at the time cheated.. She was staying in a room with my kid for a week that was paid for by another man that pretended to be our friend and she kept his flirting a secret from me. Long story short I found out he paid for the room and I know she was alone in that room at least 1 day out of that week which common sense tells anyone that he came and they fucked but she still continues to lie and I can't trust her even though that was years ago!!

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:47 PM
ALF

Do you have any proof that they slept together?  Has she ever contacted the guy since you've been married?  If not, you've pretty much wasted a lot of time for nothing.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:15 AM
tom

well did she cheat update please guy

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..