Why Continue to LIE

My wife cheated on me

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:39 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-5

Years ago before marriage I know my wife/ GF at the time cheated.. She was staying in a room with my kid for a week that was paid for by another man that pretended to be our friend and she kept his flirting a secret from me. Long story short I found out he paid for the room and I know she was alone in that room at least 1 day out of that week which common sense tells anyone that he came and they fucked but she still continues to lie and I can't trust her even though that was years ago!!

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:47 PM
ALF

Do you have any proof that they slept together?  Has she ever contacted the guy since you've been married?  If not, you've pretty much wasted a lot of time for nothing.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:15 AM
tom

well did she cheat update please guy

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +90|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..