Why did I cheat

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:36 PM by Guest Rating: +6|-11

I was in my office working my wife was at home It was late and i was at work i didn't think anybody else would be here. I was almost finished my secretery came in she was wearing very sexy mini skirt and a see through white shirt I couldn't take my eyes of her breast she came up to me and started talking and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She asked me if I could drive her home I was about 41 and she was 33 when this happened. I told her I could, she got in my car and we started going I asked her if she wanted some water she nodded let's call her Lilly. Lilly nodded she was drinking water and accidently spilled it on herslef. She was wearing a black victoria secrets bra. Lilly just said oops, we got over to her house she touched my knee and asked me if I wanted to come in. I nodded, I went in she immediatley took me up to her bedroom, she took off her shirt and we had the best sex ever. After that I went home I didn't regret what I did until I got home my wife just smiled at me and we went to sleep. We did this for 2 years then she had to move to Texas I never told my wife, every night I come home and she has a smile every time i feel guilty, but I don't regret it because My wife could never have pleased me the way lilly did

Comments

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:09 AM
Julius

ARE  you  shure your wife couldn't or you just haven't  asked. She trust you and this is how you repay her. You don't  feel guilty  because you have no soul. She deserves  better than you. I'm sure you don't  satisfy her  the way another man could. Sex is about open communication. Asshole.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:19 PM

Thats horrible

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:45 PM

Sex is not about open communication.  Love is about open communication.  I guess you don't love your wife anymore to communicate about each other.   You didn't say how your sex life is with your wife.  I hate to say this but sometimes sex with the same person can get old and people need to spice things up by sleeping around.   But then again, you are married and suppose to love (and have sex) with only one person.  You say you felt guilty but you fooled around with Lilly for 2 years and it only ended because Lilly moved.  You would have let it go on longer if you had the choice.  So you really don't feel too guilty about it.  Maybe more like you hope you don't get busted.   Just hope your wife doesn't find out.  I feel sorry for your wife.  She deserves someone better than you.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T