Why did I cheat

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:36 PM by Guest Rating: +6|-11

I was in my office working my wife was at home It was late and i was at work i didn't think anybody else would be here. I was almost finished my secretery came in she was wearing very sexy mini skirt and a see through white shirt I couldn't take my eyes of her breast she came up to me and started talking and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She asked me if I could drive her home I was about 41 and she was 33 when this happened. I told her I could, she got in my car and we started going I asked her if she wanted some water she nodded let's call her Lilly. Lilly nodded she was drinking water and accidently spilled it on herslef. She was wearing a black victoria secrets bra. Lilly just said oops, we got over to her house she touched my knee and asked me if I wanted to come in. I nodded, I went in she immediatley took me up to her bedroom, she took off her shirt and we had the best sex ever. After that I went home I didn't regret what I did until I got home my wife just smiled at me and we went to sleep. We did this for 2 years then she had to move to Texas I never told my wife, every night I come home and she has a smile every time i feel guilty, but I don't regret it because My wife could never have pleased me the way lilly did

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:09 AM

ARE  you  shure your wife couldn't or you just haven't  asked. She trust you and this is how you repay her. You don't  feel guilty  because you have no soul. She deserves  better than you. I'm sure you don't  satisfy her  the way another man could. Sex is about open communication. Asshole.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:19 PM

Thats horrible

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:45 PM

Sex is not about open communication.  Love is about open communication.  I guess you don't love your wife anymore to communicate about each other.   You didn't say how your sex life is with your wife.  I hate to say this but sometimes sex with the same person can get old and people need to spice things up by sleeping around.   But then again, you are married and suppose to love (and have sex) with only one person.  You say you felt guilty but you fooled around with Lilly for 2 years and it only ended because Lilly moved.  You would have let it go on longer if you had the choice.  So you really don't feel too guilty about it.  Maybe more like you hope you don't get busted.   Just hope your wife doesn't find out.  I feel sorry for your wife.  She deserves someone better than you.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +34|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +105|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +28|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...