http://markenavnog.website/clarityn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/antepsin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/glimepirid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mebendazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/naltrexon-mærke-navn.shtml,

Why did she cheat?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, September 19, 2016 5:06 PM by MJG Rating: +2|-5

My wife of nine years cheated on me. I still don't understand why she did it. I told her many times for us to have a threesome or swing. I have been assina Her for it for the past 5 years. I know she's atracted to girls, she never would admits it. It was something for us to do together and have fun. We have three kids together she got mad one day and said it was all over. Because, she was pushing me and asking me to be with another guy; Since I wanted her to be with other girls. I said no of course, so she said if she can be with a guy  privately. I didn't like the idea I said no. She kept at it, saying you want me to be with girls but, you won't do what I want. So I said fine, the next day she cried and said it was all over she lost her love and respect for me because of that. I tried working things out we went on a trip she said she would try for the kids. I felt her very distant the hole trip. We got home and she was exosted she then turned to me and sai she was talking to a guy just talking and she was going to go meet with him and talk to him. I begged her not to go,. she left saying don't worry I'm going to the mall you happy. So, I followed her through the phones gps I found her talking with the guy. I called his wife and told her they were having a affair. I was angry. I broke the whole house he disappeared she was there telling me to stop then she called the police on me. She went off after all to have a romantic weekend with him. She came back and try to kill her self. She says it was because she never imagine her in that situation doing that kind of thing. She was the first to throw stones at people for cheating. Also, she was ashamed of what she put her family threw, she says she doesn't know what happened why she did what she did now she wants me home. I can't find in me to forgive her. She said she should had just done the swing it would had been the samething, I disagree with her. She's bossy and not only did she cheat on me she went out and said to everyone I wanted to swing whe. I trusted her with my fantasy.

Comments

Monday, September 26, 2016 9:03 PM
ALF

There are rules in every relationship, even a polyamorous one.  And the central rule of polyamory is that nothing happens without the knowledge or consent of all partners.  You and your wife needed to be on the same page before either of you did anything.  That being said, this looks like you foisting your girl-on-girl fantasy on your wife while she was wanting to hook up with some other dude, any dude.  Neither of you really knew what you were doing or what you were getting yourselves into.  Now you've fallen down the rabbit hole and you're going to see how deep it goes.  In my honest opinion, you two are done.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:37 AM

my wife also cheated me. I caught her getting fucked by my brother in law. He was fucking my wife very roughly and she was licking his dick while she never sucked my dick. I am very upset.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM

Sorry, I see two selfish people here, and what the hell were you thinking about with your fantacy?

You shouldhave keep it to yourself and wait for the right oportunity to present it, your wife is acting as if she is guilty, but she is not, and she will probaly do it again and maybe still doing it. thinkk fast and thinkstraight it seems you have no kids , so get the hell out of this abusive realtionship.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:46 AM

Brother in law? Your wife fucked her own brother?

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +155|-50
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +36|-14
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..