Why did she cheat?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, September 19, 2016 5:06 PM by MJG Rating: +2|-5

My wife of nine years cheated on me. I still don't understand why she did it. I told her many times for us to have a threesome or swing. I have been assina Her for it for the past 5 years. I know she's atracted to girls, she never would admits it. It was something for us to do together and have fun. We have three kids together she got mad one day and said it was all over. Because, she was pushing me and asking me to be with another guy; Since I wanted her to be with other girls. I said no of course, so she said if she can be with a guy  privately. I didn't like the idea I said no. She kept at it, saying you want me to be with girls but, you won't do what I want. So I said fine, the next day she cried and said it was all over she lost her love and respect for me because of that. I tried working things out we went on a trip she said she would try for the kids. I felt her very distant the hole trip. We got home and she was exosted she then turned to me and sai she was talking to a guy just talking and she was going to go meet with him and talk to him. I begged her not to go,. she left saying don't worry I'm going to the mall you happy. So, I followed her through the phones gps I found her talking with the guy. I called his wife and told her they were having a affair. I was angry. I broke the whole house he disappeared she was there telling me to stop then she called the police on me. She went off after all to have a romantic weekend with him. She came back and try to kill her self. She says it was because she never imagine her in that situation doing that kind of thing. She was the first to throw stones at people for cheating. Also, she was ashamed of what she put her family threw, she says she doesn't know what happened why she did what she did now she wants me home. I can't find in me to forgive her. She said she should had just done the swing it would had been the samething, I disagree with her. She's bossy and not only did she cheat on me she went out and said to everyone I wanted to swing whe. I trusted her with my fantasy.

Comments

Monday, September 26, 2016 9:03 PM
ALF

There are rules in every relationship, even a polyamorous one.  And the central rule of polyamory is that nothing happens without the knowledge or consent of all partners.  You and your wife needed to be on the same page before either of you did anything.  That being said, this looks like you foisting your girl-on-girl fantasy on your wife while she was wanting to hook up with some other dude, any dude.  Neither of you really knew what you were doing or what you were getting yourselves into.  Now you've fallen down the rabbit hole and you're going to see how deep it goes.  In my honest opinion, you two are done.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:37 AM

my wife also cheated me. I caught her getting fucked by my brother in law. He was fucking my wife very roughly and she was licking his dick while she never sucked my dick. I am very upset.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM

Sorry, I see two selfish people here, and what the hell were you thinking about with your fantacy?

You shouldhave keep it to yourself and wait for the right oportunity to present it, your wife is acting as if she is guilty, but she is not, and she will probaly do it again and maybe still doing it. thinkk fast and thinkstraight it seems you have no kids , so get the hell out of this abusive realtionship.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:46 AM

Brother in law? Your wife fucked her own brother?

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +101|-95
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2073
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..