Why did she cheat?

My wife cheated on me

Monday, September 19, 2016 5:06 PM by MJG Rating: +5|-8

My wife of nine years cheated on me. I still don't understand why she did it. I told her many times for us to have a threesome or swing. I have been assina Her for it for the past 5 years. I know she's atracted to girls, she never would admits it. It was something for us to do together and have fun. We have three kids together she got mad one day and said it was all over. Because, she was pushing me and asking me to be with another guy; Since I wanted her to be with other girls. I said no of course, so she said if she can be with a guy  privately. I didn't like the idea I said no. She kept at it, saying you want me to be with girls but, you won't do what I want. So I said fine, the next day she cried and said it was all over she lost her love and respect for me because of that. I tried working things out we went on a trip she said she would try for the kids. I felt her very distant the hole trip. We got home and she was exosted she then turned to me and sai she was talking to a guy just talking and she was going to go meet with him and talk to him. I begged her not to go,. she left saying don't worry I'm going to the mall you happy. So, I followed her through the phones gps I found her talking with the guy. I called his wife and told her they were having a affair. I was angry. I broke the whole house he disappeared she was there telling me to stop then she called the police on me. She went off after all to have a romantic weekend with him. She came back and try to kill her self. She says it was because she never imagine her in that situation doing that kind of thing. She was the first to throw stones at people for cheating. Also, she was ashamed of what she put her family threw, she says she doesn't know what happened why she did what she did now she wants me home. I can't find in me to forgive her. She said she should had just done the swing it would had been the samething, I disagree with her. She's bossy and not only did she cheat on me she went out and said to everyone I wanted to swing whe. I trusted her with my fantasy.

Monday, September 26, 2016 9:03 PM

There are rules in every relationship, even a polyamorous one.  And the central rule of polyamory is that nothing happens without the knowledge or consent of all partners.  You and your wife needed to be on the same page before either of you did anything.  That being said, this looks like you foisting your girl-on-girl fantasy on your wife while she was wanting to hook up with some other dude, any dude.  Neither of you really knew what you were doing or what you were getting yourselves into.  Now you've fallen down the rabbit hole and you're going to see how deep it goes.  In my honest opinion, you two are done.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:37 AM

my wife also cheated me. I caught her getting fucked by my brother in law. He was fucking my wife very roughly and she was licking his dick while she never sucked my dick. I am very upset.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM

Sorry, I see two selfish people here, and what the hell were you thinking about with your fantacy?

You shouldhave keep it to yourself and wait for the right oportunity to present it, your wife is acting as if she is guilty, but she is not, and she will probaly do it again and maybe still doing it. thinkk fast and thinkstraight it seems you have no kids , so get the hell out of this abusive realtionship.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:46 AM

Brother in law? Your wife fucked her own brother?

Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:42 PM

May Allah guide your suicidal and big mouthed wife to Islam.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +33|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +102|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...