http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-betamethason.aspx, http://pillerdanmark.site/capecitabin-piller.jsp, http://medalkoholhvor.site/spironolacton-med-alkohol.html, http://kobproducent.site/køb-dulcolax.cgi, http://prisordenonline.site/thyroxin-pris.html,

Why would she do this?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:37 PM by Bonnie Rating: +8|-8

Many months ago I was in a long distance relationship. I had reason to suspect my girlfriend was cheating on me. Let's call her Jane and let's call the "mistress" John. (What do they call a male mistress?) Far as I was aware Jane and John were constantly spending time with each other. Jane's sister even suspected it when she saw them being a little too friendly with each other. But at that time it still wasn't enough to be 100% sure. Months later John dies for an unrelated reason. Jane was heavily grief stricken. But that reason can't confirm crap. John left everything to her. Okay getting more suspicious. She gave me his car since he drove a 2012 Honda Civic Lx Manual. She doesn't know how to drive a manual. I do. We soon broke up for unrelated reasons. (I'm not lying.) I'm cleaning out this car, getting ready to sell it, because I have a thing against foreign automakers. (I come from a family of Ford Factory Workers who worked in the Dearborn, MI plant. It's how I was brought up.) I find a burner phone in the glove box. It wasn't pin protected so I snooped in it. It was Jane's. She used it to text John all kinda os things. One of them was arranging a hookup. Then one dated the next day talking about how good the sex was. Then one saying that she's going to give him the phone and he was supposed to destroy it. John never did. I'm hurt. I can't believe this is true. Why would she do this? How does someone recover from this kind of hit below the belt? How should I confront her?

Comments

Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:47 PM
ALF

This is a long distance relationship and she just wasn't into it.  No need to confront her.  Just drop her and move on to greener pastures.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:44 AM
Moeman

It's not your fault. You weren't there, and she wanted Mr Now. She was vulnerable. Be glad you found out before you in too deep. I know it hurts, but don't let that discourage you to find your soulmate. Jane wasn't the one.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:25 PM
TheBestAdvice

There's nothing to be gained by confronting her. The only reason that you ar considering it because you haven't let her go completely. I'm sure she's move on. She moved on while the two of you were still together. She probably cares for you on some level, but she isn't suitable relationship material. Be glad you got a car out of the deal and move on.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..