Why would she do this?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:37 PM by Bonnie Rating: +8|-8

Many months ago I was in a long distance relationship. I had reason to suspect my girlfriend was cheating on me. Let's call her Jane and let's call the "mistress" John. (What do they call a male mistress?) Far as I was aware Jane and John were constantly spending time with each other. Jane's sister even suspected it when she saw them being a little too friendly with each other. But at that time it still wasn't enough to be 100% sure. Months later John dies for an unrelated reason. Jane was heavily grief stricken. But that reason can't confirm crap. John left everything to her. Okay getting more suspicious. She gave me his car since he drove a 2012 Honda Civic Lx Manual. She doesn't know how to drive a manual. I do. We soon broke up for unrelated reasons. (I'm not lying.) I'm cleaning out this car, getting ready to sell it, because I have a thing against foreign automakers. (I come from a family of Ford Factory Workers who worked in the Dearborn, MI plant. It's how I was brought up.) I find a burner phone in the glove box. It wasn't pin protected so I snooped in it. It was Jane's. She used it to text John all kinda os things. One of them was arranging a hookup. Then one dated the next day talking about how good the sex was. Then one saying that she's going to give him the phone and he was supposed to destroy it. John never did. I'm hurt. I can't believe this is true. Why would she do this? How does someone recover from this kind of hit below the belt? How should I confront her?

Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:47 PM

This is a long distance relationship and she just wasn't into it.  No need to confront her.  Just drop her and move on to greener pastures.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:44 AM

It's not your fault. You weren't there, and she wanted Mr Now. She was vulnerable. Be glad you found out before you in too deep. I know it hurts, but don't let that discourage you to find your soulmate. Jane wasn't the one.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:25 PM

There's nothing to be gained by confronting her. The only reason that you ar considering it because you haven't let her go completely. I'm sure she's move on. She moved on while the two of you were still together. She probably cares for you on some level, but she isn't suitable relationship material. Be glad you got a car out of the deal and move on.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +31|-19
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +96|-44
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...