http://markenavnog.website/diflucan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clarityn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clomiphen-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamotrigin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pergotime-mærke-navn.shtml,

Why would she do this?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:37 PM by Bonnie Rating: +9|-8

Many months ago I was in a long distance relationship. I had reason to suspect my girlfriend was cheating on me. Let's call her Jane and let's call the "mistress" John. (What do they call a male mistress?) Far as I was aware Jane and John were constantly spending time with each other. Jane's sister even suspected it when she saw them being a little too friendly with each other. But at that time it still wasn't enough to be 100% sure. Months later John dies for an unrelated reason. Jane was heavily grief stricken. But that reason can't confirm crap. John left everything to her. Okay getting more suspicious. She gave me his car since he drove a 2012 Honda Civic Lx Manual. She doesn't know how to drive a manual. I do. We soon broke up for unrelated reasons. (I'm not lying.) I'm cleaning out this car, getting ready to sell it, because I have a thing against foreign automakers. (I come from a family of Ford Factory Workers who worked in the Dearborn, MI plant. It's how I was brought up.) I find a burner phone in the glove box. It wasn't pin protected so I snooped in it. It was Jane's. She used it to text John all kinda os things. One of them was arranging a hookup. Then one dated the next day talking about how good the sex was. Then one saying that she's going to give him the phone and he was supposed to destroy it. John never did. I'm hurt. I can't believe this is true. Why would she do this? How does someone recover from this kind of hit below the belt? How should I confront her?

Comments

Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:47 PM
ALF

This is a long distance relationship and she just wasn't into it.  No need to confront her.  Just drop her and move on to greener pastures.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:44 AM
Moeman

It's not your fault. You weren't there, and she wanted Mr Now. She was vulnerable. Be glad you found out before you in too deep. I know it hurts, but don't let that discourage you to find your soulmate. Jane wasn't the one.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:25 PM
TheBestAdvice

There's nothing to be gained by confronting her. The only reason that you ar considering it because you haven't let her go completely. I'm sure she's move on. She moved on while the two of you were still together. She probably cares for you on some level, but she isn't suitable relationship material. Be glad you got a car out of the deal and move on.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +209|-61
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..