Wife cheated after 17 years of marriage

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:57 AM by Guest Rating: +41|-23

Basically, me and my wife have been married for 17 years. We love each other. It is true love. We do everything together.

As a matter of fact,we work together in the same company. It's a long story I can't get into on here but long story short her father is the CEO of the company and when I married his daughter he bestowed upon me the opportunity to continue to pursue my career goals because he was aware that I had chosen his daughter over my dream profession. He's been very biased towards me and has always been helpful. I have nothing to complain about.

Everything was going great until 2 weeks ago when rumors started running rampant that my wife was a "cocksucker". I apologize for my language. Obviously I was angry with the people who were spreading those rumors. They claimed that my wife blew one of our coworkers at this business party.

I told my wife I was getting frustrated with this because it was ridiculous. To my surprise, she admitted to it. She said she really did it and then apologized straight away. She started sobbing and crying because I left our house for a few days. We ended up talking about it. She explained that she felt "naughty" doing it as she hasn't done it since high school. She also admitted to swallowing his semen when I asked her. She told me she loved me more than anything and begged me to forgive her. I asked her if she'd do this for me. She said she wouldn't and has been avoiding this topic ever since.

What should I do? I'm very confused.

Comments

Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:28 PM

This is Kennie123.  I know what you are going through.  If you read my posts my wife had sex with another man and I was devastated.  I forgave my wife and used her unfaithfulness into somthing I could think about while masturbating.  People seem to think it is always men that cheat but it is amazing how many wives are doing it.  Maybe you can use the thought of her taking this mans semem into her mouth and swallowing it as a turn on when you masturbate might help.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:23 AM

Thats bogus, divorce her ass now

Friday, September 4, 2015 2:35 PM

Throw that bitch

Friday, September 4, 2015 11:55 PM

Is your wife refusing to give you a blow job and swallow your semen.  Is that what you meant in your post.  If so, that is totally unreasonable.  If she can do this for another man you should at least expect the same sexual pleasure.   How can she do that with another man and not you.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:49 AM

Bro, i dont care what this would mean to your job, but dump/divorce her. Tell it to the fucking ceo, and if he cant live with it, get another job. Your ptide is most important at the moment. At this point you have to choose if you want to step up and be a bit alpha ot if you want to keep taking this shit. If she cant blow you but can another guy, she obviously doesnt think of you as worthy. Do you want to be unworthy? Im sure there are tons of girls who would love to be with you (and blow you).dumb her, you will get over it... Staying is worse

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:51 AM

Oh , and by the way, im sorry but thats not true love

Monday, September 28, 2015 9:22 PM

Be the ALPHA MALE - next time you have sex with your wife and you're about to blow your load, grab her by the hair, CUM ALL OVER HER FACE AND MAKE HER SWALLOW YOUR SHIT!  Tell her how she is your "DIRTY LITTLE SLUT" and "HOW SHE LOVES TAKING YOUR CUM"!  Trust me, she won't want to swallow any other man's juice!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:20 PM

She won't  duck your dick  but she'll  do it for someone  else  bullshit demand  it don't  let her manipulate  you you have the opportunity  to do what  you want to her use her guilt against her now go get what  you  want

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:23 PM

i bet she took it up the ass from another guy too.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..