Wife cheated at work

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j Rating: +68|-41

So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she took it hard because she had talk to the co-worker that morning right before the accident. She called me at work and told me. Just like any lovey husband would do i told he ill be heading to pick her up. But she just told me no she going to stay at work. And come home. That night she did not come home tell 12am which was out of the ordinary for her. I asked her why she was late home. She told me she and her other coworkers had to help cook for the person family Gathering. So a couple of days past the same routine leave early come back late. Every day i try to ask if she was ok i even told her im there to comforter her and that she has someone there for her to cry on. But every day it was the same same answer she was ok. On the day of the the funeral she ran into one of her other coworkers and finally introduce me to him saying that this was her chump. The guy was as old as us he at first did not want to shake my hand or look me it the eyes. Then when she and him hug she started to cry on his shoulders. I found that very strange and that she never mentioned that she was going to all the Gatherings with him tell he had mentioned it when we first seen him and he finally shook my hand. Later that day i ask her what was her relationship what the guy I just met she said he was just a friend who took it hard and she needed to cheer him up along with her other coworkers. After that I started noticing she was texting him and calling him more often at work and after work she would say it was just work-related when I asked and I kept on asking if there was something going on between them. Fast forward two Christmas of 2016 I was told by my wife that she had to work late and that everyone had to work late too so I didn't question it. She didn't get home until 3 a.m. that morning. She slept till 11 a.m. by then I was up had breakfast cooked and the boys were fed she said it was it was very tough at work last night they had to do a lot of catching up. Life one on then till New Year's Eve she said she had to work late again and that she would be home late two. As usual I stayed home and watch the kids watch TV and cartoons with them the next day she was not home and she didn't get home until the afternoon she said she had to take a shower because she felt dirty from all the sweating and that the AC had stopped working in their building so as usual I didn't say nothing and let it be but deep down I knew she was with her male co-worker that had met only one. After that she changed are sex life died out completely. She would say she tired at night. She started to where g-strings that I had never seen to work. And then the end of January she called one night saying she had to work late the kids were at their grandparents house so the Curiosity got the best of me I went to her work to see if she wanted some dinner no one was there all the doors are locked even her car was not there. I called her cell it just went to voicemail every time i called it. So i gave up and went home then one day a couple of months later a good friend of my stop by to see me and ask how i was doing. He told me he had hurd my wife was sleeping with a coworker from her job. And the he need to see if it was true. We talked for two hours. He left i was trying to get access to my cellphone accounts but the password was changed. I had to call to have it reset. After it was reset i log in and found out my wife was text her coworker every minute everyday and it sexual at times. It got to a point where she even asked if he stop texting her because his wife was home. She even was sending him nude pictures of her to him. Now it was all adding up every time the company had dinner or cookouts he would avoid me every chance he got and she would avoid looking at him or talking to him while I was there. So after two more days of playing like i don't know what she up to. I called her at work and told her i was in her her neck of the woods and that if she would love to have lunch with me. She hesitate out first and said that she was supposed to go have lunch with her friend but eventually said she'll have lunch with me. At lunch we talk about are work. Then i final ask her about cheating with her man from work she kept denying it tell i told her i have seen every thing she text him. And that i was going to the head person to see what he thinks. She finally broke down and told me she was seen him. That it started that night there coworker died. And that it was just supposed to be a one-time thing but it continued and that her working late was just a cover for them. Because he was married too and thay where doing every time thay got. I was so disgusted by what I heard and was so mad and hated her so much that I left and went back home. She tried to call but i never wanted her calls. I just texted her telling her to stay at her mom house from the next couple of weeks. After two and a half months I finally decided that that my kids came first and that they needed their mother back home. I called her and told her that she could come home but under one condition that she could not talk see text any form of communication with her man from work. And she said she will keep her promise could not have anything to do with them. So my question is did I do the right thing or should I have just and kicked her out and never letting her come back?

Comments

Thursday, August 24, 2017 4:03 AM
Sean

I'm so sorry to hear you have to go through this. That you have kids makes this all the more atrocious. Only you can decide whether to leave or not but from your post it sounds like a pretty brutal thing to do. She clearly did not have any concern for your feelings or what her actions would do to her family.

Demand she quit her job and find a new one. She's going to still be working with this guy. You think everything just stops and she won't go for a closet quickie? How could you possibly trust her around him? What she has done is very selfish. Consoling a coworker is one thing, having sex with them and then a full blown affair all with a coverup the whole time?

Wow, just wow. I would never trust my wife again and if you don't have trust, what do you really have?

Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:19 AM
Anonymous

My gf of 3 years recently confessed that she was cheating on me with a guy she met where she volunteers on weekends.I found some incriminating evidence and gave her the chance to come clean.I didnt want to make her feel pressured so i let her do so at her own pace.I doubt she would confess if I agressively demanded her to tell me all the nasty details at that specific moment.I needed all the details she was able to give up as Id go crazy trying to guess just what was going on.

She seemed legitamately sorry and I got a lot of the details i asked for, and the way it all started with him.She told me it was a random, unexpected one night stand that became a regular thing; 4 months to be exact...I was working a lot and she told me she was lonely and thats how she became vulnerable.  I was also kind of disapointed to learn that her lover was a married man with a 2 year old daughter,and a newborn baby girl at home.I guess they just had instant chemistry and sometimes that can be powerful.

After much discussion, my gf agreed to quit her volunteering position and to cut off all contact with him.  I forgave her(although it wasnt easy) and we are now slowly rebuilding our relationship. Shes a good person, and she cares about others so itd be wrong to write her off and not give her a chance.

Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:19 PM

This is not rocket science. Kick her to the curb, dude.  I mean, unless you like being a cuck.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12:06 AM
Carter Slade

Hmm kick this co workers ass. But i mean with anger and show him what happens to cheaters. I felt better after i did it

Friday, September 15, 2017 7:26 AM
Joey

Let's get one thing straight first of all, you did not take her back for your kids! Anytime someone says that it is just an excuse to justify doing what they wanted to do anyway. Do you think it's really better for your kids to be In a broken home?  even though both parents might physically be together they are far from emotionally together. You have no idea how much harm you are doing to your children by staying with this woman. Additionally I would be absolutely shocked if she actually ends up cutting off contact with this guy completely. She works with him right? Do you really think she's going to be able to avoid talking to him at work? And since she's going to be seeing him everyday do you really think the feelings are just going to go away? She has already proven that she is not opposed to acting on these feelings behind your back. She had no intention of ever telling you and if you had not had proof she would have never admitted it. Anytime someone is forced to break an affair off as opposed to breaking it off on their own, the chances of them continuing the affair are substantially higher. You are making a huge mistake by taking her back and you are simply lying to yourself by saying that you're doing it for your kids. Sure your kids need their mother and their father but if their mother and father cannot be together in a healthy way then they do not need to have this unhealthy Behavior modeled for them so that they can grow up and repeat the same cycle and end up being hurt and hurting others in the same way. Take my word for it you will regret staying with her. I'm sorry it's just the truth. That's not to say that relationships can't work after someone has cheated because they can but they never work after someone has cheated in the way that your wife did. She's not sorry that she did it she's only sorry that she got caught.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +23|-20
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..