Wife cheated now pregnant

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:10 AM by Guest Rating: +33|-19

Siting in the hotal room with my two children(8 & 6) and dont know what my next move is going to be.

So i have been married for 10 years to my wife, she is a house wife and has never worked (formaly) a day in her life. I own my own business so we could afford to live off my income but the past 5 years have been the worst financially, business has gone down by more than 60% i am litterally paying salaries from my own savings account i have even been working part time just so that we can keep our head above water.

So in January my wife asked me if she could go out with some friends (one of which i employ(layla) at night since i had an off day from my part time job and could put the kids to bed, so i naturally agreed i even gave her extra money just so she could have a nice time. So in the morning after realizing that she didnt come home i decided to shot her a message to ask if she was ok and she replys me telling me she slept at a friends house and would be back befor the kids came home so jokingly i was like okay 'did u get lucky lol' and her responce was 'yes lol' with a tongue out face thing so it was a joke kind of thing so to follow with the theme of the joke i decided to ask my employee layla my wifes friend if there was something she wanted to tell me and i had a dead serious face on and supprisingly she immidiatly tells me she was sorry and all and then proceeds to tell me what happened.

So layla tells me that some guy they meet a random stranger who started flirting with my wife and befor they knew it my wife had left with him. Naturally i was upset so i decided to ask my wife a week later (wanted to se if she would come clean) about the whole incident she then tells me that it was nothing and that they did nothing and all so i left that subject alone. A few weeks ago my wife comes clean tells me she drove him to a hotal and they had sex, she then tells me she is pregnant and since we havent had sex in 4 months that its probably his. Now what would you do if u were in my shoes??.

So i decided to be decent and calm about it i asked her if she could call and arrange a meeting with the guy and tell him so she invited him to our house because i dont have the money to look after another child let alone a child from another man and see if they could work something out. So the guy comes to our house and tells me tht i must pay for the child and that he wants to be part of the childs life but not financially like this child is going to pay for itself. So anyway told him that after the paternity test we will see what would be the best way forway and he agreed.

I then decided to get a private investigator to find out more about him and what i found would shock you. This idiot has a serious criminal record everything fom thieft, armed robbery,assult, possession of drugs, and even a rape charge that ended up being droped. He doesnt work and is a 38 year old that still stays with his mom doesnt even own a proper car. How am i supposed to let this asshole come into my house an sit with my children, i dont want to put there lives in danger and i dont want a divorce either for the sake of the children.Im in such a dilimar, My wife comes from a poor family so kickng her out wont work she will probably end up homeles + i dont want to take our children away from her, cant afford to have another child so she needs to make a plan to provde for her child and dont want a thief and druggy in my house and around my kids.

If only they was a way....She really fucked up the perfect life.

Tags: Divorce; Drugs; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Thursday, April 7, 2016 12:15 PM
H

I'm sorry about your situation. I would suggest that you and your wife get individual conuseling and marraige counseling. I also wouldn't take divorce off the table. I also wouldn't be too concerned about her wellbeing if you got a divorce. You would have many other problems to deal with. If you do consider a divorce, get a consultation with an attorney. If you divorced and were able to get full custody or joint custody with sole physical custody, taht would be good because a custodial parent generalyl does not have to pay child support to the noncustodial parent. Though you may likely pay spousal support. I would also like to know if you or your wife have considered an abortion.

Anyway, in this shitty situtation, you should find someone to talk to and get much needed moral support and guidance.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:30 PM

Kick your wife out, divorce her, take your kids, let her take her children, and move on minding your self. If she gave a fuck about you she would not have fucked a random criminal. You don't need her around you. Nor is it your businesses how poor she is, she should have thought about that before she fucked a random guy.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:08 PM

Your wife does not love you or your kids. She has destroyed your family and is putting your lives at risk. Do whatever you have to do to get her away from you and your kids. See a lawyer and come up with a strategy to divorce her and get custody of the children. Let me make this clear - HER ACTIONS SAY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU OR THE KIDS! Do not think twice about this, get rid of her and her bastard. Don't be a chump and risk YOUR kids lives!

Thursday, April 7, 2016 10:17 PM
guest

Thank you all for your concern will take each and every one of yours advice into consideration. To answer H's question, no abortion isnt something that she wants to do. The little one (6) was asking me yesterday where mommy is and it just broke my heart what do i say or do. Its a shit situation and divorce is on the table but will see if there is a way in which all parties to this problem can be accomodated and what would be the best option for the children because its them im worried about more than anything. Just to note i will be seeking custody of my children even my wife agrees that it would be best if i do want a divorce as she wont be able to prove for them in the way i will. I also want to point out that even though she commited such an act in the 10 years that i have been married to her she has been a good wfe and mother.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:23 AM

You need to give your wife an ultimatum.

Either, you kick her out, and let her stew in the pot she created.

Or you tell her to get a word that begins with an A and rhymes with "proportion"

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:28 AM

I can guarantee that, if she cheated so easily on you like this after one night out with friends, she has most likely cheated before.

HAven't had sex in 4 MONTHS?!?! How can you possibly think that is healthy in a marriage?

At some point you have to question yourself... Are you going to wake up one day and realize that you spent the last 3 decades punishing yourself, and now its too late?

As a kid with divorced parents, its not as bad as it sounds. My parents got divorced when i was 6, and although I was really sad at the time, now i realize that the divorce was the best thing to ever happen to my family. I can't imagine where I'd be right now if they stayed together.

Start thinking about yourself for a bit, because its clear that's all your wife has been doing. (about herself, not you)

I mean shit, you are a provider, and protector. You don't deserve this. She wants to bear another mans child, a man she CHEATED on you with, and expects you to be the financial support? And the fucking bastard who slept with your wife as well expects this? No. Don't do it. You are under absolutely NO obligation and would be completely in the right if you left her.

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:35 AM

She said its probably his child ssince you and her didnt have sex in four months.  If she said "probably" that means she has been screwing other men as well.  wow

Saturday, April 9, 2016 3:33 PM

You should divorce her. If u cant the guy should pay for child support and go to court to keep this man away from your family.You should also get counseling since you have not had sex for 4 months.

Monday, April 11, 2016 4:21 PM

Time for a divorce.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:59 AM

Hi... I'm sorry of what happened its really a serious situation. May God helps you with your situation. However in my opinion, you can ask your wife to find a job so she can helps you financially and at the same time to occupy her mind because there's a saying "an idle mind is the devil's playground". So, if she's busy just like you, she will never cheat on you and specially if you 2 still have time together as a couple without your children. What I mean is you need to spend time together just like before you used to date her. Its really good that she went out with you instead to your employee. God Bless

-"She"

Saturday, April 16, 2016 10:05 AM
guest

Thank you all, After giving it some serious thought I am going to proceed with the divorce. My will be ex wife is going to stay in an apartment that i will pay for, for about 2-3 years so that in that time she can get a job and be able to provide for herself and the child. We have also come to the agreement that she will only be alowed to visit and spend time with our children under my presence. I will be therfor taking full custody. I will also be closing down my business and working a full time day job instead so that i can be with my children in the evenings. My mom has offered to stay with me through this whole ordeal to help out with the children to which i have excepted an am extemely greatful to have her support.

To note the reason we did not have sex in 4 months is because i work full time during the day come home eat spend a little time with the kids and then go to my part time job so i was physically exhaused. I did this 6 days a week.

Saturday, April 16, 2016 1:24 PM
Dr. Pain

What a dumb fuck you are, you take this "poor" girl and then work your ass off while she sits at home all day? I guanentee you that if that was truely her first night and she is fucking some "stranger" then she has been fucking him for longer. If her first night knowing him she has his phone number to call him and ask him to stop over so you all can talk? What utter bullshit. She's been fucking this criminal forever and this other friend layla? also knew about it. WHy the fuck are you in the hotel? Did you and her new boytoy kick you out with your kids? You are spineless.  Get a lawyer.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:25 AM
elton

Divorce her, take you child and give her the best education, the best life as you can. You wife chose her life, I feel sorry for her, but unfortunatelly there is no way back to what she did (because it will impact your life forever), so you have to divorce her and focus solely on your child. I hope my advice will help you. Good luck.

Friday, August 12, 2016 1:41 PM
greg

brother i realy put myself in your shoes,God fogave us everyday,one of the ten commandments is dont commit adultry.and thatsa MASAGE from God HIMSELF ,so my brother leave the bitch of a slut  please becauce that thoughts is gonno kill you and then you gonna go to hell becauce you commit suaside,please forgive me for calling your wife the bitch a hore and a slut, let the dirty bitch fuckoff

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T