Wife cheated on me

My wife cheated on me

Monday, September 12, 2016 11:01 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-1

My wife cheated on me a year ago with a complete stranger three times in a hotel where she worked a friend of hers had her convinced that j was cheating when I wasn't she just wanted to break us up so she could try to date me and was never her friend my wife confessed all and was very remorseful even to this day but I do not understand how you can just have sex with a stranger at your work on the clock and then say I did it cus I was low on myself. ? What about me at home with our kids while she is doing this ? I just can't get over the why part of it when everything was good at home and now on top of it all I had to hear that even tho I'm well hung and take care of her well in the bedroom that the stranger was a bit bigger and she said she didn't enjoy it ? I talked to the stranger even her boss she was fired they all have the same story my wife's story is different from three other people at her work ? She says she vows to never do it again idk what to do and I'm lost I love her but I don't trust respect or see her the way I did before ???

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 8:07 AM

Your wife is a whore

Saturday, September 17, 2016 8:18 PM

Dude you got fucked over and she's probably still cheating on you. You're the fool staying with her. Sorry I have to call you a fool but the first hint of cheating and you should be out. You know she cheated and you're still with her. What is wrong with you? This is why she cheated on you, because she knew you weren't going anywhere.

Lose the bitch or lose your balls. You don't need your balls with her around.

Saturday, September 17, 2016 10:43 PM
ALF

After the first time OM wasn't a complete stranger.  And it would still be going on if you hadn't been told about it.  If your wife didn't enjoy it she wouldn't have gone back for seconds and thirds.  She's clowning you dude.  Dump city baby!

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:09 AM
Sam

Leave her. Although you may love her, you don't respect or perceive her the same anymore. No matter how hard you try, you'll never trust her again. And what is a relationship without trust? Nothing. Everytime she's 10 minutes late coming home from somewhere, the fact that she cheated on you before will be the first thought in your mind.

Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:53 AM

Well she was very remorseful and has worked hard after we got back together to make it up to me she is always worried about me and is very attentative towards me anytime it does come up she starts crying and beating herself up which it doesn't come up much anymore but when it does it's bad she submits her phone to me checks in with me when she is out or at work but recently if I ask her a simple question like how was your day must have sucked you had to work over she says why do I have to answer to you for working over she says its like I'm blaming her over and over again when I'm not most of the time I'm just making friendly convo but she shuts down we fight then she comes back remorseful again and I know when my wife is remorseful we have been together long enough if she is still cheating on me the dude is quick and close to our home becouse she rarely comes in late or has any excuses idk most days I don't think about it but when I do it kills me all over again I want to get past this but I don't know how she has been through therapy 10 sessions but now to busy to go back I see changes in her that are for the better but some that have gotten worse like when anytime I open my mouth she gets on the defense communication is hard sometimes idk what to do anymore

Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:57 AM

And the first to times was oral third time sex then she hide from dude in Shame I don't get it

Thursday, December 1, 2016 6:40 PM by Guest

Comments
I met a man online.  We were both in unhappy marriages.  We clicked immediately.  He confided in me that he was bipolar.  I didn't know much about this illness but didn't care because I liked him.  About two months into our relationship, his wife found out about us and he moved out.  She filed for divorce.  I supported him emotionally throughout his divorce.  I was still married but extremely unh..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest