Wife cheated on me with best friend from church

My wife cheated on me

Monday, July 10, 2017 2:55 PM by Guest Rating: +44|-32

Me and my wife have been married for 8 years now we have 2 sons. About 3 years ago before my other son was even born we use to go to a Christian church. Now at this church the pastors we loved a lot they were always there for us like their own kids which is why we moved so far to go to their church. At my new job I was getting stressed out a lot cause I never had a full staff and was always working when I would come home my wife would tell me if I was going to church and being so tired I would tell her now. Just to remind you they had church like 4 times a week and at this point I was only going on Sundays. We would start arguing a lot because she said that I wasn't showing her enough love and never paid attention to her and never wanted to go to church with her. Which til this day I kinda get but at the same time I don't only cause we would always go to the mall or always doing something. Well I started noticing she was texting on her phone all night and I mean all night and when I ask who she was talking to she would tell me her best friend from church which is fine by me cause we hanged out with them a lot which was another young couple from church which was the pastors nephew. Well we all played in the church band together and we hung out a lot my best friend was Daniel. Well months go by and one day my wife is crying in the bathroom and I go up to her like what's wrong and she says I'm pregnant and last time she found out she made a big deal and was so happy and this time she was crying. So I told her I was excited a bit our new baby hoping it was a girl and she just kept crying and I told her what's wrong and she told me she had a confession to make to me and my heart sank into my stomach. She told me she didn't know if it was mine or my best friend which we hang out all the time. I immediately knew it wasn't mine because she always force me to use protection and when she told me they have been having sex each time was without a condom cause he said to her he couldn't have kids. Well she wanted an abortion so I drove her to get one and every since then we had sex without protection and she immediately got pregnant again and this time my second son was born. I would have left her but at that time my grandpa who lived with me had passed away and I didn't want to be alone. So now fast forward til now it haunts me everyday and what's worse is I feel like she is at it again. She went back to church but not the same one and now she comes home at crazy times and she leaves me the kids one day and takes the the next.. I don't know what to do I don't love her but I don't want my kids to have to suffer cause they really love her but she doesn't take care of them. And of course they love me to but they prefer their mom and I don't know what to do.

Comments

Friday, September 8, 2017 9:35 AM
Selina Gomez

Well there is one thing to say about this.  You're fucked!!! You got played and will always be played by this so-called woman.

Monday, November 20, 2017 11:38 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:36 AM

All these men with their stories lack balls. C'mon, she is playing you like a fiddle.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

37K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

56K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +154|-90
16K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..