Wife Cheated On Me With Boss

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84 Rating: +161|-159

Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password and her email as well. Everything was there and it sucks. I hated it so much and I was helpless as she kept lying to me about it.

www.heraldextra.com/news/local/crime-and...64-001cc4c03286.html

That is the guy she left me for. I found out he just got over his second divorce and met her. He used to be addicted to drugs and recently he got drunk and sent my parents threats, even bringing up my children during it. My dad left a one star on his business on Facebook with no words on it, deleted it a couple of hours later. He is her boss and he is ten years older than her. To top it all off she makes excuses for all of these issues and says he deserves a second chance, but tells me how much she hates me.

We were together for twelve years and have three beautiful boys. I didn’t care that she cheated. I loved her and wanted her back. I was so sorry for the things I said during our depression. Yeah, I didn’t hit her, cheat or do anything that was completely bad, but I can’t blame her for not wanting to be around me at the time.

Comments

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:35 PM

Everyone has its own choice. i am also finding some good apps for monitoring. Please take a look here and tell me which app is best from these? http://newscrux.com/2017/08/3-android-spying-apps-having-big-list-of-features/ Thanks in advance

Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:08 PM

hello

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +55|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..