Wife had a one night stand

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 6:19 PM by Guest Rating: +130|-55

My wife is a very attractive sociable lady in her late 30’s and we have been married for just over 10 years with two children. The company I work for sometimes has social events in London and usually my wife and I go down together to attend. However, for the most recent last weekend, we couldn’t find baby sitters and so I offered to stay at home while my wife travelled on her own to the event, staying overnight in a hotel. She has made friends with some of my colleagues and prefers these events to me.

One of the guys who works in the London office is called Rob (not his real name), and although our work paths never cross, I have met him in the past. He’s a clean cut young lad of 24 with male-model looks and a reputation of being a lady’s man. His life seems to be a series of one night stands and he seems to know all the moves needed to get girls into bed. He claims “there’s always a way” to persuade even the most resistant of women to succumb.  He’s also got a reputation for knowing how to please the ladies in bed, and it’s rumoured that he has had one night stands with some of the married women at work, unbeknown to their husbands. The men at work don’t trust him near their partners, but the women love him and I get the impression some are virtually queuing to share his bed!

My wife has never met him, but she knows about his reputation and when shown a picture of him by one of his conquests recently remarked that she “wouldn’t say no”. Also, she found the fact that he’s bedded some married girls as rather amusing!

Anyhow at the event she met Rob and proved no more able to resist his charms than the other girls and they ended up together in her hotel room for the night. However, despite them being discreet, she thought people might have suspected and therefore tearfully confessed to me when she got back 2 days ago. She doesn’t drink, so that wasn’t a reason, but claimed she couldn’t resist his looks and charm. When I pressed her she admitted that she enjoyed it, saying he had a great body and was a real gentleman both in and out of bed. Also, that being unfaithful and naked with a new man after 12 years, she found dangerous and exciting. She said it will only be a one night stand and that she’s never cheated before.

I’m a calm person, so I didn’t really react. Instead we agreed to reflect and talk again after a few days. I find it helps to put it down in writing, so any advice welcome!

Comments

Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:11 PM
Honest Husband

Sounds like "Rob" needs to be reminded why it should be a no-no to mess with a married woman,,,, because that woman husband will beet some a$$.  I'd take him down a peg or two first if possible.  If physical violence isn't your thing a couple slashed tires is always a pain in the butt to deal with.

As for your wife,,,,, tough call my friend.  People are flawed. We make mistakes.  Maybe she's being honest and this was a one and done deal,,,, but what concerns me about your story is her acknowledging the thrill of cheating.  If cheating is like a drug and she's now addicted to this feeling you could have a real problem on your hands.  I say let time be the judge.  You didn't kick her to the curb after hearing her confession and she was up front and honest with you without you having to become a private eye so again maybe everything will be ok.

Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:21 AM

Well you don't sound upset and she was honest with you. Maybe you can use this opportunity to open up your marriage. You would need to have some rules though, but maybe you both could enjoy this new adventure.

Monday, January 30, 2017 3:45 AM
ALF

Your wife goes off to an event by herself, ends up shagging "Rob" without the benefit of alcohol, and her story is she couldn't resist his looks and charm?!?  If that's the case, she's going to be dropping panties at any other events she attends alone where good looking charmers will be present.  The plain fact that good looks and charm overrode her love for you shows that she has little respect for you and your marriage.  She has a character flaw that will manifest itself in such sitiuations, and will eventually prove destructive to your marriage.  I'm not going to say kick her to the curb, but I do recommend that you tread lightly until she earns trust back.  The only reason she told you anything at all was because she thought others had seen her, and that they would tell you.  Not because she felt and guilt or remorse.  I would also suggest that you tell her she needs to seek individual counseling to find out what misfire took place to make her do this in the first place.  And no more going alone to events.  Best of luck to you dude.

Monday, January 30, 2017 6:30 PM

Hello

Must be so harsh for you. I would personally dump her because I could not take such behavior a sex is a crucial part in love relationship for me. But that's me. What you need to do is focus on yourself for a while, and now what YOU want in this relationship. Then talk to her and react accordingly.

Best luck to you.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:54 PM
George Henderson

Just wondering about her encounter with Rob (Not his real name), do you know if he gave your wife a CreamPie?

Sunday, February 5, 2017 10:02 PM
Tano

You are so beta male, and the "Rob"guy is an alpha male. It seems you dont have a self esteem and your wife, the mother of your children, want a better lad sexually, you are just now a provider for her.  Neverless, I cant feel pity for you, you are the portray of why women cheat so much of their spouses, It only takes a "charming dude" to have one night stands with married women without them feeling any remorse since the husband will surely forgive them and they will pretend that it will not happen again, but deep down, both know that is not true . You are doomed from now on.

Saturday, February 11, 2017 4:06 PM

She cheated on you, she needs to go.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:17 AM
Selina Gomez

I was wondering the same thing as what George Henderson had asked; did she get a CreamPie from Rob?

Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:07 AM

You are a beta male sapling. Get out of here with your vile open marriage garbage. I'm sure while the author is a beta, he isn't beta enough to stoop that low. People like you are disgusting beings with a lack of morals and sense. I hope you suffer true carnage by your spouse or whoever your with. May despair come your way deuce.

Monday, February 27, 2017 6:45 AM
Richie Rich

You are now a cuckold. You are beta and Rob is alpha. You might as well learn to enjoy it. She can tell you all about it when she gets home or she can invite you to watch. you might even be able to eat his gream pie.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

raised her kids +13|-11
Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +33|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..