http://aomkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-terbinafin.asp, http://behandlingogol.site/amantadin-behandling.html, http://ppillergenerisk.site/mildin-p-piller.htm, http://gravidopkastning.site/nifedipin-gravid.shtml, http://gastritistitler.site/clomiphen-gastritis.php,

Wife has slept with everyone of my best friends

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:46 AM by Guest Rating: +40|-37

My wife slept with my brother when we were dating and she finally admitted it a year after we were married. She's a hard worker, easy on money but she's a whore in bed with my friend even though conservative with me. She's had at least ten affairs that lasted over a ten year span. She said I worked to hard and to many hours to keep up with her desires when we discussed a divorcee but she wouldn't give me one. She is outrageously jealous and will physically attack a women that touches me. Her brother taught her to climax early in life so she uses that for an excuse when she cheats. I've stayed with her only because she comes after me like a psycho when I leave. I don't love her and refuse to sleep in her bed as I have for the last 20 years now I'm 70. We go places together and enjoy a lot of things we have in common so our Grand children think we,re a perfect couple. The girl I broke up with a girl who wasn't as pretty as my wife still wants me to come to live with her. It would torture my wife to no end which I would enjoy but the kids and Grand Kids wouldn't have me to look up to.

Tags: Dating; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:48 PM

man i say leave, your 70 man how much time you have left dude? use the reat of it to be happy

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:29 PM

Yeah dude, forget her.  If she isn't committing to the relationship competely, she might as well not be at all.

Friday, February 19, 2016 8:52 PM

You should have bailed a long time ago man. You can still have a relationship with your grandkids, there's no reason for you to stay with your cheating wife any longer.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:18 PM
Stinky stinks

If you are 70 ,go find a secret fling for yourself, have fun and ignore her jealously. You have earned it.

Monday, February 29, 2016 11:21 PM

Destroy her by moving in with the girl. Before you go get evidence of her cheating to friends and family so she has nothing to come at you with. Let the whore die alone.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:37 PM

Go to pattaya thailand. retire there it is paradise.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1970
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..