http://markenavnog.website/efexor-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/memantin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamotrigin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/strattera-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zitromax-mærke-navn.shtml,

Wife has slept with everyone of my best friends

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:46 AM by Guest Rating: +40|-38

My wife slept with my brother when we were dating and she finally admitted it a year after we were married. She's a hard worker, easy on money but she's a whore in bed with my friend even though conservative with me. She's had at least ten affairs that lasted over a ten year span. She said I worked to hard and to many hours to keep up with her desires when we discussed a divorcee but she wouldn't give me one. She is outrageously jealous and will physically attack a women that touches me. Her brother taught her to climax early in life so she uses that for an excuse when she cheats. I've stayed with her only because she comes after me like a psycho when I leave. I don't love her and refuse to sleep in her bed as I have for the last 20 years now I'm 70. We go places together and enjoy a lot of things we have in common so our Grand children think we,re a perfect couple. The girl I broke up with a girl who wasn't as pretty as my wife still wants me to come to live with her. It would torture my wife to no end which I would enjoy but the kids and Grand Kids wouldn't have me to look up to.

Tags: Dating; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:48 PM

man i say leave, your 70 man how much time you have left dude? use the reat of it to be happy

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:29 PM

Yeah dude, forget her.  If she isn't committing to the relationship competely, she might as well not be at all.

Friday, February 19, 2016 8:52 PM

You should have bailed a long time ago man. You can still have a relationship with your grandkids, there's no reason for you to stay with your cheating wife any longer.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:18 PM
Stinky stinks

If you are 70 ,go find a secret fling for yourself, have fun and ignore her jealously. You have earned it.

Monday, February 29, 2016 11:21 PM

Destroy her by moving in with the girl. Before you go get evidence of her cheating to friends and family so she has nothing to come at you with. Let the whore die alone.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:37 PM

Go to pattaya thailand. retire there it is paradise.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

14K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

15K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..