http://markenavnog.website/efexor-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/memantin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamotrigin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/strattera-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zitromax-mærke-navn.shtml,

Wife has slept with everyone of my best friends

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:46 AM by Guest Rating: +40|-37

My wife slept with my brother when we were dating and she finally admitted it a year after we were married. She's a hard worker, easy on money but she's a whore in bed with my friend even though conservative with me. She's had at least ten affairs that lasted over a ten year span. She said I worked to hard and to many hours to keep up with her desires when we discussed a divorcee but she wouldn't give me one. She is outrageously jealous and will physically attack a women that touches me. Her brother taught her to climax early in life so she uses that for an excuse when she cheats. I've stayed with her only because she comes after me like a psycho when I leave. I don't love her and refuse to sleep in her bed as I have for the last 20 years now I'm 70. We go places together and enjoy a lot of things we have in common so our Grand children think we,re a perfect couple. The girl I broke up with a girl who wasn't as pretty as my wife still wants me to come to live with her. It would torture my wife to no end which I would enjoy but the kids and Grand Kids wouldn't have me to look up to.

Tags: Dating; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:48 PM

man i say leave, your 70 man how much time you have left dude? use the reat of it to be happy

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:29 PM

Yeah dude, forget her.  If she isn't committing to the relationship competely, she might as well not be at all.

Friday, February 19, 2016 8:52 PM

You should have bailed a long time ago man. You can still have a relationship with your grandkids, there's no reason for you to stay with your cheating wife any longer.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:18 PM
Stinky stinks

If you are 70 ,go find a secret fling for yourself, have fun and ignore her jealously. You have earned it.

Monday, February 29, 2016 11:21 PM

Destroy her by moving in with the girl. Before you go get evidence of her cheating to friends and family so she has nothing to come at you with. Let the whore die alone.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:37 PM

Go to pattaya thailand. retire there it is paradise.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..