Wife has slept with everyone of my best friends

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:46 AM by Guest Rating: +40|-37

My wife slept with my brother when we were dating and she finally admitted it a year after we were married. She's a hard worker, easy on money but she's a whore in bed with my friend even though conservative with me. She's had at least ten affairs that lasted over a ten year span. She said I worked to hard and to many hours to keep up with her desires when we discussed a divorcee but she wouldn't give me one. She is outrageously jealous and will physically attack a women that touches me. Her brother taught her to climax early in life so she uses that for an excuse when she cheats. I've stayed with her only because she comes after me like a psycho when I leave. I don't love her and refuse to sleep in her bed as I have for the last 20 years now I'm 70. We go places together and enjoy a lot of things we have in common so our Grand children think we,re a perfect couple. The girl I broke up with a girl who wasn't as pretty as my wife still wants me to come to live with her. It would torture my wife to no end which I would enjoy but the kids and Grand Kids wouldn't have me to look up to.

Tags: Dating; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:48 PM

man i say leave, your 70 man how much time you have left dude? use the reat of it to be happy

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:29 PM

Yeah dude, forget her.  If she isn't committing to the relationship competely, she might as well not be at all.

Friday, February 19, 2016 8:52 PM

You should have bailed a long time ago man. You can still have a relationship with your grandkids, there's no reason for you to stay with your cheating wife any longer.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:18 PM
Stinky stinks

If you are 70 ,go find a secret fling for yourself, have fun and ignore her jealously. You have earned it.

Monday, February 29, 2016 11:21 PM

Destroy her by moving in with the girl. Before you go get evidence of her cheating to friends and family so she has nothing to come at you with. Let the whore die alone.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:37 PM

Go to pattaya thailand. retire there it is paradise.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2062
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..