Wife is a slut

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:39 PM by Mark Rating: +44|-19

I just found out in 2013 that right after I was married my wife had multiple affairs. We had been married 15 years at that point and we had 3 children. It destroyed me. I can't tell anyone or talk to anyone about it because of my security clearance. If anyone finds out how negatively this has affected me, I will lose my job and probably everything else.i as living a lie, my wife isn't even remotely remorseful. I don't know what to do. I have no friends or family. I'd like a hug, but idk anyone that would.

Comments

Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:33 PM

She's opened the door for you to go do it as well. Go find a girl and I promise you she will give you a hug a lots more. Women love a man that they feel they can help like yourself. It gives them a sense of being there for someone. That's how I get it.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 2:31 PM
JumperJetPack

Are you sure those are indeed yours? Schedule a (clandestine) DNA test!

Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:57 PM
ALF

A spouse's infidelity has no bearing on a security clearance.  Have a sitdown with your supervisor and security manager, and fill them in on everything that has transpired.  This is to get you in the clear.  Then begin proceedings to dump your wife.  No hope of saving this one.  And, I'm sorry to say, your preparations will have to include paternity testing for the children.  15 years is a long time and you have no way of being sure they are yours.  I'm not saying abandon the kids, but you and they have the right to know the truth.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:49 PM

Multiple affairs? Holy fuck! Do your homework. Test the kids. Start surviellance on your whore wife. GPS, recordings, take over her smart phone ect. It is not hard to do. Document the bitch. Start funneling assets out of the marriage - discretely. Talk to an attorney. If the kids are yours, find out what it would take to get custody. Does she have a drug problem? She probably has a mental health problem. She has proven she is an unfit mother if only as a role model. Calm down, get a plan, divorce the whore.

Sunday, June 26, 2016 5:38 PM

Couldn't agree more. Leave her. Any girl who shows no remorse isn't worth it at all. It's so fucking hard to deal with but you have no choice in my opinion. Be single, find your strenght and go start a new social circle from scratch. I had to do all of this after being with a cheater for 3 years. The last year we were together I knew she was cheating but I was afraid to be alone. I was being a loser. I eventually dumped the whore. I was so damn sad at first but within a couple months I had so many friends. Started dating girls all the time. Life was good again. My only regret was not leaving her sooner. I'm now with another woman (been with her 2 years now) and we're getting married in less than two months! She's a better woman in every single way. Hotter, nicer, honest as it gets, and she doesn't hide her phone from me like the last one did haha. What I'm getting at here is.. It's hard at first but you'll open the door for new opportunities. Enjoy the freedom!! All the best bud. Leave her and move on.

Good luck

Sunday, June 26, 2016 6:11 PM

Here is something to think about.  When you didn't know about the affairs, you were not aware of any security risks.  Now that you know, you may be required to disclose this to guard against blackmail, extortion, etc..  As for the wife, get rid of her.  Her activities could make her a security risk that affects you.  Good luck.

Monday, June 27, 2016 2:29 PM

It could also be *how* he found out about the affairs. IE, if he got into her company mail or something of the sort, it would be a security infringement. He'd have to let us know.

There are a lot of places you can go to talk to about it - a personal counsellor, if you're religious, someone int he religious organization, or web sites like survivinginfidelity where you can talk in privacy.

That said, it's going to take a while for it to sink in that the life you thought you had is very different than what it was. Let it sink it - it's not your fault and there's nothing you can do to 'fix' it without your wife being 100% comitted to fixing it. She broke it, so she needs to do the work. Without that, learn to accept the new lay of the land, and think about how you want to live in the future.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:38 PM
IGetYou

Sending you a big hug. I promise if you allow yourself to walk away, short term it will sting, a lot - but a few months later you'll be opening yourself up to a life of happiness and new, genuine love. All the best.

Friday, July 1, 2016 9:24 AM
MasterOfAllDelight
Instead of viewing this as a negative thing, think about where the jealousy comes from. It comes from insecurity. Yes she cheated, but she did come home to you. Ask her to tell you about a hot time you had while fucking her. Let her know you want to watch her get fucked and you will be amazed at the new woman you have!

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..