Wife of 10 years cheated on me

My wife cheated on me

Monday, January 18, 2016 4:27 PM by Guest Rating: +23|-9

My wife and I have been married for 10 years and have two kids.  A couple of months ago I found out she had a Match.com account and had been sending messages to multiple men for the past 5 previous months.  When I confronted her she completely denied the whole thing even though I had access to her account and took screenshots of every message she sent.  I even sent her login credentials to her family so they could see what she was up to.  I was completely torn down by the whole thing and wasn't able to sleep or eat for about 3 days.  I made her show me her phone records and she communicated with one man she met on the site for over 24 hours of talking in the past 25 days.  They had discussed hooking up after work in her messages I read, and since she worked evening shifts the kids and I were usually sleeping by the time she got home.  The phone records showed that she had been talking to him every day while I was at work and during her breaks and after work.  She had over 3 thousand text messages also.  She has denied ever meeting him, but I don't know what to believe.  As of right now my trust for her and our marriage is almost completely depleted.  I want for us to work, because I still love her and I am just as attracted to her as day one.  I know we have had some hard times and I am not always the easiest to get along with, but this whole thing took me by surprise and messed me up.

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 4:54 AM
Lost

read  my story in here called was it worth it. show her the story and tell her it's over between you two. You will regret it if you stay. I know first hand how much it hurt  but she doesn't  love you. I beg you to leave. If she really cared she would be fighting for her marriage.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 8:24 AM
Transo

I been married for a almost a couple of years, we get along together but , She usually used to leave charging her phone near our bedroom, but in the last month her cellphone never was charging and she was leaving very early ahead to work and getting home almost midnight, so i started to suspecting that something was wrong and i decided to check the red  wechat, and i discovered that she wast texting with her boss about the times they were having sex in his house. at a beggining i felt chocked, and i though that maybe i was checking someone else cellphone and not hers, but that was her cellphone. I confronted her and i told her that something inside of our relationship was broken and  we decided to take another chonce to our week relationship but now i felt stupid and I don{t know if I did the right thing or not. the question is how many times you need to apologize you couple. cose this is se second time.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 11:57 AM

Women  cheat for many reason but the hart of it is they don't love as much as they use to. when Man cheat we just looking for fun no feelings. Woman cheat just leave. cut your loses. It will happen over and over. The more you find out the better they get at it at hidding it. until  you are none the wiser. just leave. There are women who  will be faithful. women who cheat never end up happy.

Sunday, February 7, 2016 6:16 PM

Women are just as sick as anyone. upon perusing the site ive come to the conclusion that women have very little care about anyone but themselves.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 6:35 PM
Stinky stinks

What a effin bitch. Leave her! You deserve better!  If she did it once and lied she will do it again.

Sunday, March 20, 2016 8:15 PM

Some people are just not cut out for monogamous relationships. They might be good at other things. The bottom line is you must move on. Get rid of her.

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..