Wife of 11 years cheated

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, May 19, 2016 12:57 PM by Bitch is now gone Rating: +53|-22

Married for 11 years , together for 16 with 2 kids . For 10 of 11 years of our marriage my ex wife stayed at home . Brand new car in the driveway , Disney every other year etc , you get the picture . When the economy took a shit in 2008 things got rough but I was holding on . Finally in 2009 I told her she needed to get a job to help out . Our kids were in school by now so I figured she should be working anyway . Well after about 6 months I found some text messages on her phone and she was forced to come clean . She'd been fucking a guy from work . Talked to the asshole on the phone and even had the pleasure of putting him in the hospital when he showed up at my house . I filled for divorce the next day after finding out and never looked back . These stories about guys taking their wives back after they cheated make me cringe . Get some balls and have some self respect for yourself .

Tags: Divorce; Kids;

Comments

Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:55 PM

Sir can you please give us the aftermath update to this so these men understand. What is your wife doing now?is she begging for you back or does she not care? I've come to learn that the best way to make her feel the way she did you is to leave her. My wife was living very comfortably as well. Million dollar home pool mercedes. She was fine but felt like she was "LONELY AND NEGLECTED" knowing this life isn't cheap so someone has to work. I have 3 degrees she had none. I did not care I loved who she was and what she did. But I did not hesitate to file for divorce and beat a man's ass when I found out. Now she over the edge. Begging me begging me not to go through with it. Well I am going thru with it and I just continue to use her for sex. And I give it to her IN EVERY WAY now. She is my slut. And I have total domination over her. But will never see her as a wife again. And it feels great to not lose any inch of my dick or pride or anything.  I'm still a great father to my kids and that's all that matters

Thursday, May 19, 2016 3:05 PM

Yes I would like to hear more as well if you wouldn't mind. I am 2 years divorced. Walked away with no problem. Now I'm banging her sister and her cousin. I feel sometimes that her cheating did me a favor. It opened my world. She knows I'm banging her sister but doesn't say anything out of pure guilt. She keeps saying it will leave my system and I will eventually go back to her. Lol lmao yea right bitch

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:49 AM

That's how you do shit. Bet the bitch is begging. Hope you fucked  her best friend  and sister. Tell more.

Friday, May 20, 2016 5:42 AM

Nothing but respect for you man. Please tell me she's on her knees begging for forgiveness

Saturday, May 21, 2016 7:58 AM

Ok here is the aftermath .

2 months after this I was diagnosed with prostate cancer , which put me out of work . I clawed and struggled to stay afloat. Got all cleared up from cancer and got back to work . Met a beautiful women and we are getting married New Year's Eve . Yes my ex tried to get me back , I laughed in her face . She tried to turn the kids against me and that backfired . My son is moving in with me in 3 weeks and my daughter won't be far behind .

I bought another house 2 years ago and my ex married a trash man and rents a row home .

I've been back to work , bought a new truck and I'm enjoying life more than ever . So I will say this to you guys . When you catch your wife cheating , it's devastating to say the least . Pick yourself up , dust yourself off and have some pride . Kick that bitch to the curb and focus on yourself . Hit that reset button and move on . All is not lost . If you have kids , keep them as far away from the drama as you can and never speak ill of their mother to them . They will find out what she is on their own .

Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:01 AM

They guy she cheated on me with showed up at my house . 2 weeks later he was released from the hospital and no charges were filed against me . He dumped her soon after .

Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:27 AM

Your the man. Congrats

Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:39 AM
Gantz

Well done. Good for you that it ended well for you xD

Saturday, May 21, 2016 3:22 PM

😢 this story is beautiful. I'm not even an emotional  guy.

Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:06 PM

Your on top because your wife won't live a successful life at all. She will eventually destroy her relationship with the trash man cuz she doesn't love him she just has absolutely NOBODY. 10 years from now she will be crying on your shoulder again. Congrats on the wedding and better luck with this marriage.

Sunday, May 22, 2016 7:43 AM

She can come crying all she wants . I'm indifferent towards her now . She could win the lottery or get hit by a train and I wouldn't feel a thing .

Guys that are going through this now , let it go , the hate , let it go and keep moving forward . Focus on improving YOUR situation in every aspect . By the time you do that and think about what she did to you , you won't even care . Her cheating is a reflection of her character , not yours

Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:46 PM

Good job! you did the right thing leaving, AND got a chance to kick the other guy's ass, Now you get a chance to move on. Just out of curiosity what are you two doing about the kids? Did you get custody or is it joint? Personally I say you keep the kids so they don't pick up bad habits.

Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:04 AM

You did great man, congrats to you and best of luck for the future

Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:47 PM
Jeffree

Life is all about good and bad experience

Life is all about good and bad experience. It was all good and lovely when i met jully, she was a good business woman until things become rough for her and her business empire started liquidating. I was a very courageous and hardworking man so i decided to sell my inheritance to assist . We both struggle together and built the business world again. This time around the business was growing from strength to strength. I was surprise one Sunday evening when she came home with her secretary and told me that we cannot continue with this pretense called love. I was shocked and heart broken, i was in a friend, house for three weeks frustrated until i met fernando my old friend at the supermarket, he directed to me to Dr saka. I contacted saka and he told me that Jully was been manipulated by some spiritual power and he told me to provide some items which he is going to use to destroy the evil spirit. I never believe in voodoo but i had to give him a trial. To my greatest surprise, Jully called and started apologizing 2 days after i sent Dr. Saka the email. I am very happy and will continue to be happy for the good work the Saka has done in my life. Problems are been solved when good people like Saka  are on this planet, please contact him through [email protected] if you need any support in any problems in life. I love Dr Saka ... :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T