Wife of 3 years cheated

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest Rating: +98|-93

Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come back home she refused. since she moved out with my daughter to stay with her mom and one night my daughter had a terrible flu and fever and she asked me to come over to help which i dont mind as my daughter is my world, and we laying in bed i noticed she is deep in her phone, very protective and taking it with her everywhere, I thought maybe she is chatting to her sisters and friends as she is close to them. Then noticed she dresses up very pretty for work (she works in retail and works long hours) which i was amazed at how beautiful she looked even though we were seperated. so i have being cheated on before i started picking up these signs, i asked her sisters if my wife is chatting to them and to my surprise she doesnt talk to them at all yet someone has her attention.

So a few days ago, before i dropped my daughter by her, she said she is going out with a few friends which i found strange because im dropping our child and she wasnt even gonna be there. But she said she wasnt feeling well and they dropped her off (the guy she was seeing took her out for lunch)... so we started talking etc put my daughter to sleep, and she came onto me saying how much she misses me, loves me and wants to come back and before we mad sex where i came inside her, she said she wants to go for a HIV test which caught me off guard (we always used condoms) then the next day she said she cant do this and she dont want another child, she needs time etc which confused even more cause i thought we were sorted.

My gut is telling me to ask if there is another person involved, which she confessed to, a guy from work that took notice of her when she left me and she has been intimate with a few times without protection in his car, and according to her she has feelings for him which i think is bullshit as work relationships dont really work..... the fag didnt even take her for the HIV test, preganancy test or getting a morning after pill ( I did all this because i do care about my wife's well being) he just asked over instant messaging and calls her and asks if she is okay....... she said she wanted to hurt me in the way i hurt her (yes she caught me flirting with close friend which cut all ties off and i wasnt the man she fell in love with) but i have never cheated on her physically, she say she loves and wants to work this out but how do I trust the woman I love? I feel literally nothing but dissapointment and sadness knowing she sees him at work (she works with him) and she never bothered with protection and another man had his hands on her body..... she say she feels really guilty and is willing to work things out( I forgave her for the sake of my daughter) but if she has feelings for another for another guy that says our marriage is dead......

I have started to change my ways for the sake of daughter by being there more for her as she is only part of wife that loves me......

Comments

Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:23 AM

dude stop simping and divorce her there is no excuse for cheating no matter how you treat her are you stupis go listen some mgtow videos or tom lykis on youtube

Friday, August 11, 2017 9:25 PM

No, divorce is not the answer.  Change your behavior and get used to her cheating.  The die is cast and now you should accept it and live with it

Monday, November 20, 2017 11:38 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Friday, January 26, 2018 10:57 AM

Belt the shit out of the other guy cut off  his dick

Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:33 AM

Hadn't you heard of surrogacy, marrying an overseas bride, or vetting your wife? What an idiot is he who gets married with some American woman. Divorce her and pray you get to not pay high alimony/child support costs! Mgtow mgtow mgtow!

Monday, June 11, 2018 4:20 PM
Will

Dude, none of us are perfect so don't blame yourself for indfidelity.  I'm going through the same thing right now.  Although I still struggle for my feelings for her, she clearly isn't that "wonderful".  Be a better you for yourself and your kids.  DO NOT worry about her.  There are billions of women and this planet and she is just 1 who wasn't good enough for you.  Did you read that?  She wasn't good enough for you.  It will take time, you can love someone else again.  I believe that for myself, eventually.  Just don't make the same mistakes that led you to her.

Also, go see a therapist.  It's making the world of difference for me and I was the kind of guy who would never seek professional help.

-Will

Monday, June 11, 2018 4:27 PM
Will

Also, if you have thoughts like "if only I did xyz, she wouldn't have cheated" or "why am I not good enough for her" or "the woman I know still loves me" then it's time for you to initiate divorce, bro.  My problem (and I'm guessing yours) is that I became too emotionally dependent on my wife.  Family, friends (get new friends now!), and even platonic relationships with women will help.  I'm only in month one, it's a struggle but I know this will get better.  I know my wife hates me now for her own bizarre reasons and know she doesn't love me.  It's still a struggle because I wish she was the person I thought she was.  Everyone tells me time will fix it.  The minute you drop her is the minute you begin the long road of healing, bro.

Monday, June 11, 2018 4:30 PM
Will

With all I said before in mind but you are bent on fixing your marriage then both of you go to marriage counseling together.  Not a faith-based counselor, though.  They are terrible.  This may actually help her figure things out or it will help you find closure if you need to exit the marriage.  Learned that from my first marriage.

Monday, June 11, 2018 4:32 PM
Will

All of this hurts your kids as well.  Either you stay or go, it's going to take them years to recover if ever.  So, factor that into your feelings for her.

Monday, June 11, 2018 4:38 PM
Will

"So, factor that into your feelings for her."  I just want to make this clear:  that statement does not mean factoring whether you should stay with her for the sake of the kids.  They will be damaged either way, but they would be infinitely happier if they saw their dad happy.  That leads you into having a proper, functional relatioship with another woman down the road and that can make kids happy as well, no?  Sorry for the multiple messages, but like I said, I'm going through the same thing.  Family, friends, and my therapists have been working me so this is all repeated advice I've received from all of them.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

43K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

65K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +182|-109
19K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..