http://markenavnog.website/leponex-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/itraconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pergotime-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bioclavid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/marevan-mærke-navn.shtml,

Wish I could get it at home

I cheated on my girlfriend

Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:01 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-7

Hi. I'm a 36/m in a long term 10 year relationship with my gf. The first few years were awesome and we got along great . Fast forward to our 6th year together and we decided to have a child . We've always gotten along but after she had our child. She just seemed done with me physically and emotionally. I'm a great provider and she says I treat her just find. But when I ask her why we can't have more sex or at least be intimate. She says she's tired and dosent have time. Even told me once she wished I'd find someone else to fuck me so she wouldn't be bothere with it. But I end up hoping on Internet sites just to make friends cause I'm so lonely and I cheated on her a couple times. I just can't stand not having a loving relationship and me constantly feeling like a glorified roommate . Am I a piece of crap?

Comments

Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:33 PM

Hi Mr. 36/m I understand what you feel, its really common to a couple to have this problems specially when having a children and her wife has more attention to your kids. Well anyway the only thing you can do are the following:

- you need to help your wife in caring your baby so that she will not get tired and the time you want to make love with her she has energy to do so.

-you need to get busy for awhile because there is a saying "an idle mind is the devil's playground" make something interesting because not only sex can satisfy us.

- have some dinner date with her and spend time too to your kid(s) go to the place were they can play.

God Bless!

_"She"

Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:43 PM

Find a cool mustual hobby. My wife and I scuba dive and hike. If she is a sweathog...find someone else.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:32 PM
TheBestAdvice

She's no longer attracted to you and she will probably leave you someday. She might not even admit it to herself, but that is probably what will happen. You should prepare for that day. You should talk with a divorce attorney so you understand the law. You Should get some assets in your name only. Be careful not to get caught fucking around. Use A burner phone and a separate email address for all your extramarital activities. You can try talking with her and tell her that you don't see any basis for a marriage if there is no sex. I don't think it will help. Don't have that conversation until after you talk with a divorce attorney. If you live in a small town, there is a trick you can use so she has to go out of town to get a divorce attorney. Google can help you figure that out.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +218|-66
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..