Wish I could get it at home

I cheated on my girlfriend

Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:01 PM by Guest Rating: +7|-7

Hi. I'm a 36/m in a long term 10 year relationship with my gf. The first few years were awesome and we got along great . Fast forward to our 6th year together and we decided to have a child . We've always gotten along but after she had our child. She just seemed done with me physically and emotionally. I'm a great provider and she says I treat her just find. But when I ask her why we can't have more sex or at least be intimate. She says she's tired and dosent have time. Even told me once she wished I'd find someone else to fuck me so she wouldn't be bothere with it. But I end up hoping on Internet sites just to make friends cause I'm so lonely and I cheated on her a couple times. I just can't stand not having a loving relationship and me constantly feeling like a glorified roommate . Am I a piece of crap?

Comments

Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:33 PM

Hi Mr. 36/m I understand what you feel, its really common to a couple to have this problems specially when having a children and her wife has more attention to your kids. Well anyway the only thing you can do are the following:

- you need to help your wife in caring your baby so that she will not get tired and the time you want to make love with her she has energy to do so.

-you need to get busy for awhile because there is a saying "an idle mind is the devil's playground" make something interesting because not only sex can satisfy us.

- have some dinner date with her and spend time too to your kid(s) go to the place were they can play.

God Bless!

_"She"

Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:43 PM

Find a cool mustual hobby. My wife and I scuba dive and hike. If she is a sweathog...find someone else.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:32 PM
TheBestAdvice

She's no longer attracted to you and she will probably leave you someday. She might not even admit it to herself, but that is probably what will happen. You should prepare for that day. You should talk with a divorce attorney so you understand the law. You Should get some assets in your name only. Be careful not to get caught fucking around. Use A burner phone and a separate email address for all your extramarital activities. You can try talking with her and tell her that you don't see any basis for a marriage if there is no sex. I don't think it will help. Don't have that conversation until after you talk with a divorce attorney. If you live in a small town, there is a trick you can use so she has to go out of town to get a divorce attorney. Google can help you figure that out.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:52 AM by Guest

Comments
I cheated on my boyfriend.  A 2 year old relationship that felt almost fairytale-like. We did everything right. We dated, we got together, we met each other's parents & extended families, we sat down to talk things out after each argument, we learned to give each other space and freedom, we never mentioned "breakup", we were two puzzle pieces that really fit. But I cheated and I don't feel a..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..