Wish I could get it at home

I cheated on my girlfriend

Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:01 PM by Guest Rating: +7|-7

Hi. I'm a 36/m in a long term 10 year relationship with my gf. The first few years were awesome and we got along great . Fast forward to our 6th year together and we decided to have a child . We've always gotten along but after she had our child. She just seemed done with me physically and emotionally. I'm a great provider and she says I treat her just find. But when I ask her why we can't have more sex or at least be intimate. She says she's tired and dosent have time. Even told me once she wished I'd find someone else to fuck me so she wouldn't be bothere with it. But I end up hoping on Internet sites just to make friends cause I'm so lonely and I cheated on her a couple times. I just can't stand not having a loving relationship and me constantly feeling like a glorified roommate . Am I a piece of crap?

Comments

Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:33 PM

Hi Mr. 36/m I understand what you feel, its really common to a couple to have this problems specially when having a children and her wife has more attention to your kids. Well anyway the only thing you can do are the following:

- you need to help your wife in caring your baby so that she will not get tired and the time you want to make love with her she has energy to do so.

-you need to get busy for awhile because there is a saying "an idle mind is the devil's playground" make something interesting because not only sex can satisfy us.

- have some dinner date with her and spend time too to your kid(s) go to the place were they can play.

God Bless!

_"She"

Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:43 PM

Find a cool mustual hobby. My wife and I scuba dive and hike. If she is a sweathog...find someone else.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:32 PM
TheBestAdvice

She's no longer attracted to you and she will probably leave you someday. She might not even admit it to herself, but that is probably what will happen. You should prepare for that day. You should talk with a divorce attorney so you understand the law. You Should get some assets in your name only. Be careful not to get caught fucking around. Use A burner phone and a separate email address for all your extramarital activities. You can try talking with her and tell her that you don't see any basis for a marriage if there is no sex. I don't think it will help. Don't have that conversation until after you talk with a divorce attorney. If you live in a small town, there is a trick you can use so she has to go out of town to get a divorce attorney. Google can help you figure that out.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..