http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-exelon, http://opskriftopkastning.site/abilify-opskrift.cgi, http://titleramning.site/amiodaron-titler.jsp, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/dulcolax-og-rygning.shtml, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/amaryl-og-rygning.shtml,

Wish I could get it at home

I cheated on my girlfriend

Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:01 PM by Guest Rating: +7|-7

Hi. I'm a 36/m in a long term 10 year relationship with my gf. The first few years were awesome and we got along great . Fast forward to our 6th year together and we decided to have a child . We've always gotten along but after she had our child. She just seemed done with me physically and emotionally. I'm a great provider and she says I treat her just find. But when I ask her why we can't have more sex or at least be intimate. She says she's tired and dosent have time. Even told me once she wished I'd find someone else to fuck me so she wouldn't be bothere with it. But I end up hoping on Internet sites just to make friends cause I'm so lonely and I cheated on her a couple times. I just can't stand not having a loving relationship and me constantly feeling like a glorified roommate . Am I a piece of crap?

Comments

Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:33 PM

Hi Mr. 36/m I understand what you feel, its really common to a couple to have this problems specially when having a children and her wife has more attention to your kids. Well anyway the only thing you can do are the following:

- you need to help your wife in caring your baby so that she will not get tired and the time you want to make love with her she has energy to do so.

-you need to get busy for awhile because there is a saying "an idle mind is the devil's playground" make something interesting because not only sex can satisfy us.

- have some dinner date with her and spend time too to your kid(s) go to the place were they can play.

God Bless!

_"She"

Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:43 PM

Find a cool mustual hobby. My wife and I scuba dive and hike. If she is a sweathog...find someone else.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:32 PM
TheBestAdvice

She's no longer attracted to you and she will probably leave you someday. She might not even admit it to herself, but that is probably what will happen. You should prepare for that day. You should talk with a divorce attorney so you understand the law. You Should get some assets in your name only. Be careful not to get caught fucking around. Use A burner phone and a separate email address for all your extramarital activities. You can try talking with her and tell her that you don't see any basis for a marriage if there is no sex. I don't think it will help. Don't have that conversation until after you talk with a divorce attorney. If you live in a small town, there is a trick you can use so she has to go out of town to get a divorce attorney. Google can help you figure that out.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..