Wish I could go back

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:04 AM by Guest Rating: +32|-16

I must tell the whole story, I cheated on my wife with her best friend. She filed for divorce immediately. We have a two bedroom condo ,but since I worked for my wife's brother he fired me. I had no where to go so she let me stay until we sell the condo which is below water in price. I must also say my wife is a great woman, she did everything but she was not exciting in bed or though I thought. Well she started dating and one night brought this guy home. I was woken up to him pounding the ever loving shit out of her and her moans were nothing I had ever heard with her. She was actually yelling please fuck me and she sounded like she was crying. Well this has gone on for a few weeks. They get louder and louder, this guy is young and pretty build so I don't say too much. I wish I could just leave at this point. I really should have never fucked her bff really was not worth it. I wish I could go back in time and change my fuck ups.

Comments

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:37 PM
TheBestAdvice

She might be doing that just to teach you a lesson. If she filed for divorce and didn't try to work it out she was probably ready to get out anyway.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:57 PM
ALF

Since you and she are splitsville, go out and get you some take-home.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:02 PM
ALF

By the way, under the law her having sex with this dude is considered adultery since the divorce isn't final (I'm assuming).  You're still married.  That means she can't hold her friend over your head anymore since your both cheaters now.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:10 PM

Your wife still isn't excitingin bed. Don't let her fool you. The guy she's with is doing nothing. She's loud because she knows your there and you can hear. 1st guest is right she's just trying to get back at you. But nothing is happening in there. Alf is right as well. Go back and bang her bff so what.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:08 PM

that's what you get.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:13 PM

Hahaha

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:05 AM

You are a fuck up. Worse you are a stupid fuck up. Move out you idiot. Get another joba and go.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Takes a great relationship and two people to have great sex. Now you know 😉

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:57 PM

Lmao either she was loud on purpose to make you feel some kinda way or you wasn't puttin it down right 😂😂😂😂

Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Karma's a bitch....you deserve it.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..