http://markenavnog.website/isodur-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ketoconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/duloxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/carbamazepin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/risperidon-mærke-navn.shtml,

Wish I could go back

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:04 AM by Guest Rating: +39|-18

I must tell the whole story, I cheated on my wife with her best friend. She filed for divorce immediately. We have a two bedroom condo ,but since I worked for my wife's brother he fired me. I had no where to go so she let me stay until we sell the condo which is below water in price. I must also say my wife is a great woman, she did everything but she was not exciting in bed or though I thought. Well she started dating and one night brought this guy home. I was woken up to him pounding the ever loving shit out of her and her moans were nothing I had ever heard with her. She was actually yelling please fuck me and she sounded like she was crying. Well this has gone on for a few weeks. They get louder and louder, this guy is young and pretty build so I don't say too much. I wish I could just leave at this point. I really should have never fucked her bff really was not worth it. I wish I could go back in time and change my fuck ups.

Comments

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:37 PM
TheBestAdvice

She might be doing that just to teach you a lesson. If she filed for divorce and didn't try to work it out she was probably ready to get out anyway.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:57 PM
ALF

Since you and she are splitsville, go out and get you some take-home.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:02 PM
ALF

By the way, under the law her having sex with this dude is considered adultery since the divorce isn't final (I'm assuming).  You're still married.  That means she can't hold her friend over your head anymore since your both cheaters now.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:10 PM

Your wife still isn't excitingin bed. Don't let her fool you. The guy she's with is doing nothing. She's loud because she knows your there and you can hear. 1st guest is right she's just trying to get back at you. But nothing is happening in there. Alf is right as well. Go back and bang her bff so what.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:08 PM

that's what you get.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:13 PM

Hahaha

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:05 AM

You are a fuck up. Worse you are a stupid fuck up. Move out you idiot. Get another joba and go.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Takes a great relationship and two people to have great sex. Now you know 😉

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:57 PM

Lmao either she was loud on purpose to make you feel some kinda way or you wasn't puttin it down right 😂😂😂😂

Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Karma's a bitch....you deserve it.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

10K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

15K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

16K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..