http://medalkoholhvor.site/hjertemagnyl-med-alkohol.html, http://pillerdanmark.site/leponex-piller.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-asasantin.asp, http://pillerdanmark.site/toilax-piller.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-mildin.asp,

Wish I could go back

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:04 AM by Guest Rating: +34|-17

I must tell the whole story, I cheated on my wife with her best friend. She filed for divorce immediately. We have a two bedroom condo ,but since I worked for my wife's brother he fired me. I had no where to go so she let me stay until we sell the condo which is below water in price. I must also say my wife is a great woman, she did everything but she was not exciting in bed or though I thought. Well she started dating and one night brought this guy home. I was woken up to him pounding the ever loving shit out of her and her moans were nothing I had ever heard with her. She was actually yelling please fuck me and she sounded like she was crying. Well this has gone on for a few weeks. They get louder and louder, this guy is young and pretty build so I don't say too much. I wish I could just leave at this point. I really should have never fucked her bff really was not worth it. I wish I could go back in time and change my fuck ups.

Comments

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:37 PM
TheBestAdvice

She might be doing that just to teach you a lesson. If she filed for divorce and didn't try to work it out she was probably ready to get out anyway.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:57 PM
ALF

Since you and she are splitsville, go out and get you some take-home.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:02 PM
ALF

By the way, under the law her having sex with this dude is considered adultery since the divorce isn't final (I'm assuming).  You're still married.  That means she can't hold her friend over your head anymore since your both cheaters now.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:10 PM

Your wife still isn't excitingin bed. Don't let her fool you. The guy she's with is doing nothing. She's loud because she knows your there and you can hear. 1st guest is right she's just trying to get back at you. But nothing is happening in there. Alf is right as well. Go back and bang her bff so what.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:08 PM

that's what you get.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:13 PM

Hahaha

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:05 AM

You are a fuck up. Worse you are a stupid fuck up. Move out you idiot. Get another joba and go.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Takes a great relationship and two people to have great sex. Now you know 😉

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:57 PM

Lmao either she was loud on purpose to make you feel some kinda way or you wasn't puttin it down right 😂😂😂😂

Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Karma's a bitch....you deserve it.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..