Wish I could go back

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:04 AM by Guest Rating: +28|-13

I must tell the whole story, I cheated on my wife with her best friend. She filed for divorce immediately. We have a two bedroom condo ,but since I worked for my wife's brother he fired me. I had no where to go so she let me stay until we sell the condo which is below water in price. I must also say my wife is a great woman, she did everything but she was not exciting in bed or though I thought. Well she started dating and one night brought this guy home. I was woken up to him pounding the ever loving shit out of her and her moans were nothing I had ever heard with her. She was actually yelling please fuck me and she sounded like she was crying. Well this has gone on for a few weeks. They get louder and louder, this guy is young and pretty build so I don't say too much. I wish I could just leave at this point. I really should have never fucked her bff really was not worth it. I wish I could go back in time and change my fuck ups.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:37 PM

She might be doing that just to teach you a lesson. If she filed for divorce and didn't try to work it out she was probably ready to get out anyway.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:57 PM

Since you and she are splitsville, go out and get you some take-home.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:02 PM

By the way, under the law her having sex with this dude is considered adultery since the divorce isn't final (I'm assuming).  You're still married.  That means she can't hold her friend over your head anymore since your both cheaters now.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:10 PM

Your wife still isn't excitingin bed. Don't let her fool you. The guy she's with is doing nothing. She's loud because she knows your there and you can hear. 1st guest is right she's just trying to get back at you. But nothing is happening in there. Alf is right as well. Go back and bang her bff so what.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:08 PM

that's what you get.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:13 PM

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:05 AM

You are a fuck up. Worse you are a stupid fuck up. Move out you idiot. Get another joba and go.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Takes a great relationship and two people to have great sex. Now you know 😉

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:57 PM

Lmao either she was loud on purpose to make you feel some kinda way or you wasn't puttin it down right 😂😂😂😂

Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Karma's a deserve it.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +51|-31
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..