http://skibsfart.site/acetazolamid-skibsfart.htm, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-confortid.aspx, http://kobproducent.site/køb-carbamazepin.cgi, http://pillerdanmark.site/topiramat-piller.jsp, http://prishvader.site/paroxetin-pris.jsp,

Wow dodged a bullet with this one

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:26 AM by Coop Rating: +31|-13

Wow you can't believe how grateful I am this happened , I seriously dodged a bullet when I found out about what happens with my ex-girlfriend that I was considering dropping a great out of state university for. I was so close to telling Vanderbilt no on my early acceptance to stay local for my ex girlfriend, now I broke up with her, my life is back on track!

Im a senior in highschool and my ex girlfriend is too. We have been dating since 10th grade and I really loved her. We made plans to go to a local regional college together even though I got accepted to many top tier schools. I found out she cheated and basically whored herself out, I dumped her.

Shes on the cross country team at my school, because my school is in a multi-state athletic league, the sports team often travel over the weekend to compete. I don't do a sport in the fall but she travels with her team, along with football, field hockey and some other sport teams. I guess she never thought I would find out that she was involved in a hotel room group sex thing. And she never knew I have friends from other schools that talk to me.

My friend told me after the games during the day, some guys were invited to party at the hotel where my school people stay at. This girl that was sharing a room with my ex apparently invited like 3 guys back to her room to fuck. My friend heard that at some point, she couldn't handle all 3 of them so she called a girl to come over to "rescue" her. Turn out the rescue girl was my ex... They had group sex in the hotel room did all sorts of shit. Apparently my ex told these guys she has a boyfriend and acted all innocent and shit. I couldn't believe it but the name matched and she's the only person with that name at my school.

I haven't talked her at all after I heard what happens. She tried to talk to me at school but I ignore her completely .

Comments

Monday, September 26, 2016 8:31 PM
ALF

Best policy dude.  Go get that Vanderbilt sheepskin, and your ex can go get rollerskates to work at a Sonic.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:23 AM
Grace

Thank god you found out now! Best of luck in your studies!

Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:33 PM
Reed

Ever since I read this, I've been thinking about it all day. It's so terrible. I hope you the best and I hope she never gets closure.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..