Wow dodged a bullet with this one

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:26 AM by Coop Rating: +26|-10

Wow you can't believe how grateful I am this happened , I seriously dodged a bullet when I found out about what happens with my ex-girlfriend that I was considering dropping a great out of state university for. I was so close to telling Vanderbilt no on my early acceptance to stay local for my ex girlfriend, now I broke up with her, my life is back on track!

Im a senior in highschool and my ex girlfriend is too. We have been dating since 10th grade and I really loved her. We made plans to go to a local regional college together even though I got accepted to many top tier schools. I found out she cheated and basically whored herself out, I dumped her.

Shes on the cross country team at my school, because my school is in a multi-state athletic league, the sports team often travel over the weekend to compete. I don't do a sport in the fall but she travels with her team, along with football, field hockey and some other sport teams. I guess she never thought I would find out that she was involved in a hotel room group sex thing. And she never knew I have friends from other schools that talk to me.

My friend told me after the games during the day, some guys were invited to party at the hotel where my school people stay at. This girl that was sharing a room with my ex apparently invited like 3 guys back to her room to fuck. My friend heard that at some point, she couldn't handle all 3 of them so she called a girl to come over to "rescue" her. Turn out the rescue girl was my ex... They had group sex in the hotel room did all sorts of shit. Apparently my ex told these guys she has a boyfriend and acted all innocent and shit. I couldn't believe it but the name matched and she's the only person with that name at my school.

I haven't talked her at all after I heard what happens. She tried to talk to me at school but I ignore her completely .

Comments

Monday, September 26, 2016 8:31 PM
ALF

Best policy dude.  Go get that Vanderbilt sheepskin, and your ex can go get rollerskates to work at a Sonic.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:23 AM
Grace

Thank god you found out now! Best of luck in your studies!

Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:33 PM
Reed

Ever since I read this, I've been thinking about it all day. It's so terrible. I hope you the best and I hope she never gets closure.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:52 AM by Guest

Comments
I cheated on my boyfriend.  A 2 year old relationship that felt almost fairytale-like. We did everything right. We dated, we got together, we met each other's parents & extended families, we sat down to talk things out after each argument, we learned to give each other space and freedom, we never mentioned "breakup", we were two puzzle pieces that really fit. But I cheated and I don't feel a..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..