Wow dodged a bullet with this one

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:26 AM by Coop Rating: +16|-3

Wow you can't believe how grateful I am this happened , I seriously dodged a bullet when I found out about what happens with my ex-girlfriend that I was considering dropping a great out of state university for. I was so close to telling Vanderbilt no on my early acceptance to stay local for my ex girlfriend, now I broke up with her, my life is back on track!

Im a senior in highschool and my ex girlfriend is too. We have been dating since 10th grade and I really loved her. We made plans to go to a local regional college together even though I got accepted to many top tier schools. I found out she cheated and basically whored herself out, I dumped her.

Shes on the cross country team at my school, because my school is in a multi-state athletic league, the sports team often travel over the weekend to compete. I don't do a sport in the fall but she travels with her team, along with football, field hockey and some other sport teams. I guess she never thought I would find out that she was involved in a hotel room group sex thing. And she never knew I have friends from other schools that talk to me.

My friend told me after the games during the day, some guys were invited to party at the hotel where my school people stay at. This girl that was sharing a room with my ex apparently invited like 3 guys back to her room to fuck. My friend heard that at some point, she couldn't handle all 3 of them so she called a girl to come over to "rescue" her. Turn out the rescue girl was my ex... They had group sex in the hotel room did all sorts of shit. Apparently my ex told these guys she has a boyfriend and acted all innocent and shit. I couldn't believe it but the name matched and she's the only person with that name at my school.

I haven't talked her at all after I heard what happens. She tried to talk to me at school but I ignore her completely .

Monday, September 26, 2016 8:31 PM

Best policy dude.  Go get that Vanderbilt sheepskin, and your ex can go get rollerskates to work at a Sonic.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:23 AM

Thank god you found out now! Best of luck in your studies!

Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:33 PM

Ever since I read this, I've been thinking about it all day. It's so terrible. I hope you the best and I hope she never gets closure.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:32 PM
Master Azeem

Interesting story Coop. However I feel only inexperience with women would cause you to take the action of ignoring your now ex gf whom you have heard some gossip/rumors about. The thing is relationships require trust. It's a messed up world sometimes and people say and do things that don't always make sense to a regular decent person. Perhaps your ex gf did what your friend claimed. Or perhaps you 'friend' made it up, or told you something so that they could open a door to your ex for themselves. All I'm saying is that you don't know, you didn't even allow your ex to comment on what you heard about her. Maybe she's devestated because something did happen that she didn't want, often sexual abuse isn't reported because people feel too ashamed and dirty to say anything. My experience says it's worth having that conversation with your ex, by all means go to your preferred actually makes no difference where either of you study if you both really want a future together. Luckily healthy trustworthy couples don't have to be in the same exact place at all times in order to be in a monogomous relationship. Good luck!

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +35|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +107|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +29|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...