Year and a half of lies

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:01 AM by Jared Rating: +18|-3

This story starts a year and a half ago. My wife and I got pregnant with a child and after 11 weeks of pregnancy she miscarried. This was obviously a very sad time in our lives but we both took different positions on this tragedy. I decided to take a position of faith and believe that while it was ok to mourn the loss of our child that we shouldn't let this experience destroy us. She began a self destruct phase and started meeting up with an ex boyfriend behind my back. On New Years Eve she told me that she met up with the ex boyfriend and that they kissed each other. I was angry and we seperated for a few days until I decided it wasn't sex so I would take her back. The next year and a half was filled with great memories and loving experiences and we were right on the edge of buying a home, trying to get pregnant and just about to start my carrer in aviation, but I soon found out that although I was faithful and happy during this time that my wife was living a huge lie. Two months ago out of nowhere my wife told me she didn't know if she could stay married to me anymore and seperated from me. For the next three weeks I had no idea why she felt that way. One day my father got a message on facebook from a random man saying he wanted to confess about a few things. This man confessed to having an affair with my wife for the last year and a half. I confronted her with the information and she admitted to it and to another man as well. A few days after that she admitted that the new years eve incident was also sex and not just kissing. My wife has slept with three different men multiple times, flew one of them to a hotel in Arizona costing $650 and he only flew in for 13 hours so they could have sex, told me she was going to a church retreat for a weekend but ended up staying a weekend in a hotel with one of them and the entire time she was cheating on me tried to get pregnant with my baby (luckily we never got pregnant again). She now realizes just how stupid she has been and is trying to win me back because I am a billion times better than any of these dirt bags but I won't allow myself to be abused and manipulated like this anymore. I have filed for divorce and hope to find a women who will respect me enough to not sleep around behind my back. Heaven knows I need a faithful wife once I become a career pilot and will be gone for days at a time.

Comments

Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:14 AM
Kekoa

Excellent choice my friend.  There is no hope for this serial cheater.  Her only hope for redemption is to seek professional help.  In time, the totality of what she had done to satisfy her lust and desire to have sex with multiple partners, will bring her down.  Once she has hit absolute bottom, she will cry tears of blood at her foolish & fleeting moment of pleasure.  No longer will she be able to afford such luxuries ever again.  I would speculate the life style she is in at present is no where near the level she enjoyed when she was married to you.  Gone are the Days of Wine & Roses for her.  Live long and prosper my friend!

Monday, September 11, 2017 12:30 PM
May

hi Jared I'm sorry to hear your story that is so sad. but i think everything happens for a reason. even myself i got into situation that barely hard to stay positive but at the end i can see that God has plans in everything that is happening to us. even it hurts like hell hehe.. by the way you are strong after all that you went though i feel like you can do it. if you need a friend find me in Fb. search May Balingasa & add.. Have a happy & wonderful day. i hope you  can read this. & in case you find me in FB message me & introduce yourself.. =)

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

21K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..